From Prague we are heading to Vienna and want to see Cesky Krumlov on the way.
Is it worth hiring a private driver or are you able to easily take shuttles and store luggage while we visit CK for 4 hours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 2 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 3 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 4 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 5 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 6 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 7 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 8 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 9 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 10 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 11 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 12 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 13 20 free days of Europe
- 14 CDG international flight
- 15 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 16 12 days europe
- 17 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 18 Budapest on a budget
- 19 Seville in late January
- 20 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 21 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 22 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 23 3 days to spend in europe
- 24 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 25 RFID Protection