From Prague we are heading to Vienna and want to see Cesky Krumlov on the way.
Is it worth hiring a private driver or are you able to easily take shuttles and store luggage while we visit CK for 4 hours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 2 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 3 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 4 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 5 Europe First Timers
- 6 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 7 Entertaining 17 year-old in Rome
- 8 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 9 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 10 Place to Eat in Aix-en-Provence
- 11 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 12 Iceland photo tour- any tips?
- 13 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 14 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 15 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 16 Rome and Amalfi Coast Trip Report
- 17 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 18 Lake Como - Luzern - Germany (need help) - Amsterdam
- 19 Rome or Venice first
- 20 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 21 Shannon Airport - Mobile Data Card
- 22 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 23 B&B in Ireland
- 24 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 25 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast