This may seem like a silly question but not really sure how far they are apart from each to do a one day trip? I looked into eurolines and its very cheap to take a bus from Prague to Budapest but was wondering how long it took or if anyone has ever done this? We are going to be in prague for 5 days so thought it would be nice to do a day trip. I'm sure Budapest has lots to offer but we just kind of want to walk around the city and not do too much touring there. Do you know if there is a local bus that goes from Prague to Budapest as well? Cheers
Prague to Budapest for the day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 2 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 3 Driving in Italy
- 4 Budget family trip to Europe
- 5 5 Observations About Paris
- 6 malaga to madrid train ?
- 7 Portugal in January
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 9 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 10 By train to and out of Prague
- 11 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 12 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 13 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 14 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 15 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 16 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 17 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 18 Berlin
- 19 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 20 Guidebook for Iceland
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 23 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 24 Airport ATMs
- 25 visa question