This may seem like a silly question but not really sure how far they are apart from each to do a one day trip? I looked into eurolines and its very cheap to take a bus from Prague to Budapest but was wondering how long it took or if anyone has ever done this? We are going to be in prague for 5 days so thought it would be nice to do a day trip. I'm sure Budapest has lots to offer but we just kind of want to walk around the city and not do too much touring there. Do you know if there is a local bus that goes from Prague to Budapest as well? Cheers
Prague to Budapest for the day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Melissa5 in SWITZERLAND: A Riot of Wildflowers - Berner Oberland June 2010
- 2 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 3 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 4 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 5 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 6 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 7 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 8 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 9 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music
- 10 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 11 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 12 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 13 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 14 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 15 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 16 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 17 Liverpool to London
- 18 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 19 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 20 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 21 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 22 DVD players in France
- 23 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 24 Train from Sarlat
- 25 Trains