This may seem like a silly question but not really sure how far they are apart from each to do a one day trip? I looked into eurolines and its very cheap to take a bus from Prague to Budapest but was wondering how long it took or if anyone has ever done this? We are going to be in prague for 5 days so thought it would be nice to do a day trip. I'm sure Budapest has lots to offer but we just kind of want to walk around the city and not do too much touring there. Do you know if there is a local bus that goes from Prague to Budapest as well? Cheers
Prague to Budapest for the day?
- 1 Last monte Paris apartment
- 2 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 3 jungfraujoch mid june
- 4 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 5 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 6 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 7 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 8 Amalfi Coast and Transportation Help Needed
- 9 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 10 Nice
- 11 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 12 Cuenca or Toledo
- 13 Berlin's New Barbie Dreamhouse Opens to Feminists' Protests
- 14 Wimpy's
- 15 HELP stuck in Italy
- 16 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 17 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 18 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 19 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 20 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 21 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 22 Places to stay for a tour of Normandy
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 25 charming small French city for weeklong stay?