This may seem like a silly question but not really sure how far they are apart from each to do a one day trip? I looked into eurolines and its very cheap to take a bus from Prague to Budapest but was wondering how long it took or if anyone has ever done this? We are going to be in prague for 5 days so thought it would be nice to do a day trip. I'm sure Budapest has lots to offer but we just kind of want to walk around the city and not do too much touring there. Do you know if there is a local bus that goes from Prague to Budapest as well? Cheers
Prague to Budapest for the day?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 2 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 3 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 4 Ireland in a week
- 5 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 6 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 18 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 21 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days