This may seem like a silly question but not really sure how far they are apart from each to do a one day trip? I looked into eurolines and its very cheap to take a bus from Prague to Budapest but was wondering how long it took or if anyone has ever done this? We are going to be in prague for 5 days so thought it would be nice to do a day trip. I'm sure Budapest has lots to offer but we just kind of want to walk around the city and not do too much touring there. Do you know if there is a local bus that goes from Prague to Budapest as well? Cheers
Prague to Budapest for the day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 month's stay in Italy
- 2 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 3 Planning third trip to France-where to next?
- 4 International driving permit required in France?
- 5 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 6 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 7 Visit to Bath and London england
- 8 Germany Visa for conference
- 9 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 10 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 13 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 14 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 15 Interesting travel scam article
- 16 10 days from Hannover to Stuttgart - route recommendations, please?
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 19 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 20 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 21 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 22 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 23 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 24 10 days in England
- 25 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?