This may seem like a silly question but not really sure how far they are apart from each to do a one day trip? I looked into eurolines and its very cheap to take a bus from Prague to Budapest but was wondering how long it took or if anyone has ever done this? We are going to be in prague for 5 days so thought it would be nice to do a day trip. I'm sure Budapest has lots to offer but we just kind of want to walk around the city and not do too much touring there. Do you know if there is a local bus that goes from Prague to Budapest as well? Cheers
Prague to Budapest for the day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 2 Back to Provence in 2015
- 3 England in 7 days
- 4 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 5 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 6 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 7 finally, an itinerary that seems ok..but still not sure
- 8 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 9 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 10 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 11 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 12 Dordogne lodging
- 13 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 14 Rocamaxour
- 15 Dordogne markets
- 16 Hotels and public transport re: Cheltenham Spa
- 17 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 18 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 19 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 20 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 21 So that is why German hotels have such expensive WIFI
- 22 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 23 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 24 Best means of travel from Prague to Krakow and Krakow to Budapest
- 25 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts