My sister and I will be travelling from Prague to Bratislavia with a 4yo and 6mth old in mid September. We will have stayed in Prague so we are looking to spend some time outside of the city. We would either catch the train or hire a car which leaves us open to lots of suggestions of places that would be nice kid friendly accomodation to stay with kids in the Czech Republic or Slovakia. We are locked into flights out of Bratislavia. We have 5 - 6 days available once we leave Prague.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Musee D'Orsay or the Louvre
- 2 Southern Italy Public Transportation?
- 3 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 4 Beautiful Engadin is suffering
- 5 Provence 5 days 4 night (3.5 full days) itinerary
- 6 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 7 First trip to Ireland--won't be the last!
- 8 Japan or Italy next spring
- 9 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 10 Is it worth it to add Istanbul to a trip to Greece?
- 11 10 days in July-Aug with kids - Switzerland and Italy
- 12 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 13 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 14 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 15 Restaurant / Food suggestions for the Golden Circle
- 16 A plethora of islands
- 17 Lake Maggiore?
- 18 Central/Eastern Italy in September: Help Plan Our Itinerary!
- 19 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 20 If Greece exits
- 21 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 22 driving loop in Normandy
- 23 Driving from Appenzell to Stein Am Rhein
- 24 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 25 Transportation from airport ot hotel in Istanbul