My sister and I will be travelling from Prague to Bratislavia with a 4yo and 6mth old in mid September. We will have stayed in Prague so we are looking to spend some time outside of the city. We would either catch the train or hire a car which leaves us open to lots of suggestions of places that would be nice kid friendly accomodation to stay with kids in the Czech Republic or Slovakia. We are locked into flights out of Bratislavia. We have 5 - 6 days available once we leave Prague.
Prague to Bratislavia with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 2 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 3 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 4 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 5 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 6 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 7 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 8 Budget for 3 Month's
- 9 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 10 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 11 Road Trip From Barcelona to Seville Ideas?
- 12 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 13 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 14 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 15 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 18 London 2nd time around
- 19 Slovenia-Croatia-Bosnia Herzegovina-Montenegro Itinerary Help
- 20 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 21 London visit
- 22 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 23 US citizen - Stay in France longer than 1 year - how?
- 24 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?