My sister and I will be travelling from Prague to Bratislavia with a 4yo and 6mth old in mid September. We will have stayed in Prague so we are looking to spend some time outside of the city. We would either catch the train or hire a car which leaves us open to lots of suggestions of places that would be nice kid friendly accomodation to stay with kids in the Czech Republic or Slovakia. We are locked into flights out of Bratislavia. We have 5 - 6 days available once we leave Prague.
Prague to Bratislavia with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 2 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 3 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 4 3 weeks in Europe
- 5 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 6 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 7 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 8 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 9 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 10 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 11 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 12 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 13 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 14 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 15 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 16 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 17 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 18 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)
- 19 Ireland Southwest
- 20 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 21 Car Rental in Iceland
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 London, Liverpool, Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 25 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria