My sister and I will be travelling from Prague to Bratislavia with a 4yo and 6mth old in mid September. We will have stayed in Prague so we are looking to spend some time outside of the city. We would either catch the train or hire a car which leaves us open to lots of suggestions of places that would be nice kid friendly accomodation to stay with kids in the Czech Republic or Slovakia. We are locked into flights out of Bratislavia. We have 5 - 6 days available once we leave Prague.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Language to use in Belgium
- 2 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 3 파워볼 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 5 Getting around London
- 6 WWI sites
- 7 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 8 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 9 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 10 Paris in August
- 11 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 12 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 13 Christmas in Spain
- 14 Germany-Car or Train
- 15 Brussels flower tapestry
- 16 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 17 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 18 Lake Como,Italy
- 19 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 20 Valencia Spain
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 23 Places to visit from Zurich
- 24 SURPRISE TRIP
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!