My sister and I will be travelling from Prague to Bratislavia with a 4yo and 6mth old in mid September. We will have stayed in Prague so we are looking to spend some time outside of the city. We would either catch the train or hire a car which leaves us open to lots of suggestions of places that would be nice kid friendly accomodation to stay with kids in the Czech Republic or Slovakia. We are locked into flights out of Bratislavia. We have 5 - 6 days available once we leave Prague.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 2 Hotel Bonaparte, Paris
- 3 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 4 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 5 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 6 Andalucia in December
- 7 Midway stop btwn Paris & Venice?
- 8 Chatsworth/Hardwick Hall Timing
- 9 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 10 First trip to Italy
- 11 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 12 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 13 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 14 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 15 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 16 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 17 First Time Solo Travel info
- 18 Oxford 24 hours
- 19 Budapest Hotels
- 20 Vienna or Budapest?
- 21 Sliema, Malta
- 22 Looking for supermarkets, grocery shops in Valletta
- 23 London's Must Sights!
- 24 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 25 Apartment Review - Amsterdam