My sister and I will be travelling from Prague to Bratislavia with a 4yo and 6mth old in mid September. We will have stayed in Prague so we are looking to spend some time outside of the city. We would either catch the train or hire a car which leaves us open to lots of suggestions of places that would be nice kid friendly accomodation to stay with kids in the Czech Republic or Slovakia. We are locked into flights out of Bratislavia. We have 5 - 6 days available once we leave Prague.
Prague to Bratislavia with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 2 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 3 What are the best places to see in England
- 4 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 7 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 8 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 9 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 10 Estonia Amber
- 11 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 12 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 13 TRAVEL TURKEY
- 14 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 15 Bosna i Hercegovina
- 16 HOTELS IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY
- 17 Heli Tour
- 18 YOUR FAVOURITE THINGS IN OXFORD
- 19 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 20 Suggestions for a nice hotel in Stockholm?
- 21 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 22 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 23 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 24 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium