My sister and I will be travelling from Prague to Bratislavia with a 4yo and 6mth old in mid September. We will have stayed in Prague so we are looking to spend some time outside of the city. We would either catch the train or hire a car which leaves us open to lots of suggestions of places that would be nice kid friendly accomodation to stay with kids in the Czech Republic or Slovakia. We are locked into flights out of Bratislavia. We have 5 - 6 days available once we leave Prague.
Prague to Bratislavia with kids
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 2 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 3 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 4 England sites not to miss
- 5 Deciding between tour companies- Trafalgar vs Insight
- 6 month's stay in Italy
- 7 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 8 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 9 2 month backpacking though europe
- 10 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 11 naples & pickpockets
- 12 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 13 Scotland day tour
- 14 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 15 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 16 Wine tour from Verona?
- 17 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 18 Beach along The Seine in Paris
- 19 Where to stay in the french riviera?
- 20 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 21 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 22 Struggling with Ireland itinerary - help finding off the beaten path gems!
- 23 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 24 Lucca, Italy - flea/antique market?
- 25 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?