My sister and I will be travelling from Prague to Bratislavia with a 4yo and 6mth old in mid September. We will have stayed in Prague so we are looking to spend some time outside of the city. We would either catch the train or hire a car which leaves us open to lots of suggestions of places that would be nice kid friendly accomodation to stay with kids in the Czech Republic or Slovakia. We are locked into flights out of Bratislavia. We have 5 - 6 days available once we leave Prague.
Prague to Bratislavia with kids
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Prague - must see
- 3 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 4 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 7 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 8 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 11 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 12 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 13 London for Christmas
- 14 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 15 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 16 7 days in Andalucia
- 17 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 18 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 19 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 20 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 21 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 22 rent car / Munich
- 23 Apartments in Rome
- 24 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 25 Anniversary Weekend in Paris