My sister and I will be travelling from Prague to Bratislavia with a 4yo and 6mth old in mid September. We will have stayed in Prague so we are looking to spend some time outside of the city. We would either catch the train or hire a car which leaves us open to lots of suggestions of places that would be nice kid friendly accomodation to stay with kids in the Czech Republic or Slovakia. We are locked into flights out of Bratislavia. We have 5 - 6 days available once we leave Prague.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France to stop making foie grois
- 2 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 3 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 6 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 7 Manchester on derby weekend
- 8 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome
- 9 December in Slovenia
- 10 Night club strobe light
- 11 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 12 For a poor not identified the delightful powers
- 13 Road Maps of Ireland
- 14 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 15 Itinerary help please!
- 16 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 17 Dover queues
- 18 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 19 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 20 Greece Itinerary
- 21 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 22 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 23 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 24 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 25 Day Trip from Lausanne