I've had so much fun with my post Amsterdam:The Food, I've decided to start new ones for Vienna and Prague.
If you were in Prague for four days, where would you eat?
All suggestions welcome, from true foodie spots to street markets .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 3 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 4 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 5 Praiano
- 6 Rouen Tour Companies
- 7 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 8 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 11 Ireland itinerary help please
- 12 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 13 Ronda Wine/biking
- 14 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Perugia
- 18 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 19 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 20 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 21 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 22 Areas in Milan
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!