I've had so much fun with my post Amsterdam:The Food, I've decided to start new ones for Vienna and Prague.
If you were in Prague for four days, where would you eat?
All suggestions welcome, from true foodie spots to street markets .
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yahoo Mail I:84:4:29:I:67O:6:::
- 2 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 3 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 4 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 7 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 8 vegetarian in spain
- 9 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 10 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 11 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 12 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 13 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Madrid airport question
- 16 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 17 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 18 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 19 Imbros Gorge
- 20 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 21 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 22 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 23 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 24 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 25 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings