* Is there an advantage to buying SIM cards for my phones at the airport, vs. in Prague center (or vice versa)?
* What is a good place to buy SIM cards in Prague center?
* Upon arrival in Prague, I would like to buy a micro SIM card for one phone and a mini SIM card for another phone. Do those options both exist?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France Itinerary Advice
- 2 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 3 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 4 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 5 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Marseille vs. Genoa
- 10 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 11 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 12 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 London Pass vs. OysterCard,or get both?
- 15 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 16 Itinerary help for 2 weeks vacation
- 17 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 18 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 19 Uffizi Phone Number
- 20 Itinerary Help Needed. 8 Days in Greece~
- 21 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 22 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 25 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels