Can anyone recommend a good company for a segway tour in Prague?
Has anyone gone on this tour in Prague? We did it in Paris and had a blast
with our kids. I highly recommend it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is this a good locatiuon and hotel for first time Paris tourists?
- 2 Bus Tickets in Wurzburg
- 3 Barcelona, Seville, Granada Itinerary
- 4 Volcanoes! Glaciers! Puffins!! - 15 days around the Ring Road of Iceland
- 5 Things to book in advance in Italy
- 6 Itinerary help for 17 night trip to Spain and France October
- 7 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 8 Restaurant recommendatins for a Special ocassion in Venice
- 9 Tour recommendation in Newcastle/Gateshead
- 10 Why Are We NOT Packed Yet? Munich, Verona, Stresa, Edinburgh, and London
- 11 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 12 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 13 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 14 Pegontheroad in eastern Europe
- 15 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 16 Help me decide between these 3 agriturismos in Southern Tuscany. .
- 17 Luggage Storage in London
- 18 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 19 Tolls in VIENNA-BUDAPEST-ZAGREB-GRAZ-BRATISLAVA-PRAGUE?
- 20 An October day in the Luberon
- 21 Need a couple of trail suggestions in Alpe Siusi
- 22 Alsace
- 23 My summer in Paris
- 24 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 25 Euro railways