Can anyone recommend a good company for a segway tour in Prague?
Has anyone gone on this tour in Prague? We did it in Paris and had a blast
with our kids. I highly recommend it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 2 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 3 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 4 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 5 English Countryside
- 6 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 7 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 8 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 9 Paris---baguette question???
- 10 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 11 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 12 Scenic Driving Routes
- 13 Visiting Spain in January
- 14 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 15 Flights from Croatia
- 16 Amsterdam Festival of LIghts
- 17 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 18 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 19 Visiting Europe for 1 week: Prague or Rome?
- 20 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 21 London in a Nutshell! - Travel Report
- 22 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 23 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 24 Europe in late January
- 25 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy