Can anyone recommend a good company for a segway tour in Prague?
Has anyone gone on this tour in Prague? We did it in Paris and had a blast
with our kids. I highly recommend it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 2 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 3 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 4 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 5 Cordoba Overnight?
- 6 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 7 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 8 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 9 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 10 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 11 Dublin Leap Card
- 12 vegetarian in spain
- 13 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 14 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 15 Rec for carryon bag - European sized
- 16 Help me bookend our Bologna stay in December
- 17 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 18 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 19 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 20 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 21 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 22 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 23 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 24 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163