Can anyone recommend a good company for a segway tour in Prague?
Has anyone gone on this tour in Prague? We did it in Paris and had a blast
with our kids. I highly recommend it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 2 River Boat Cruise
- 3 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 4 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 5 Cheap Paris Boutiques
- 6 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 7 Sliema, Malta
- 8 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 9 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 10 Sachsenhausen?
- 11 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 12 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 13 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 14 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 15 Rome to Portofino -
- 16 Sim Card
- 17 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 18 3 Days in Paris.. what are the "must sees"?
- 19 12 Days in Italy
- 20 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 21 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 22 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 23 student in denmark
- 24 Poland in September
- 25 Doobie in Amsterdam