Well I am planning a trip to Paris and Prague. It will be my second time to Paris and first time in Prague. I will be bring my 17yr old Godson. This will be his first time to Europe. I have a general idea where to take him while in Paris. However not sure what to do in Prague. I was planning on staying from April 2nd to April 7th in Paris and flight out to Prague on April 8th. I was planning on staying in Prague from APril 8th to APril 12th or 13th. WHat are your thoughtss? Also since he is 17yrs of age does he get in free to some or most of the attractions in both places? All your help would be greatly appreciated..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 고고카지노사이트＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라※생중계카지노
- 2 카지노설명＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라추천☎코리아카지노
- 3 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 6 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 7 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 12 Cell Phone Question
- 13 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 14 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 15 Greek Islands (small)
- 16 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 17 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 18 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 19 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 20 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 Campervan in Croatia
- 23 advance tickets?
- 24 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 25 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?