Well I am planning a trip to Paris and Prague. It will be my second time to Paris and first time in Prague. I will be bring my 17yr old Godson. This will be his first time to Europe. I have a general idea where to take him while in Paris. However not sure what to do in Prague. I was planning on staying from April 2nd to April 7th in Paris and flight out to Prague on April 8th. I was planning on staying in Prague from APril 8th to APril 12th or 13th. WHat are your thoughtss? Also since he is 17yrs of age does he get in free to some or most of the attractions in both places? All your help would be greatly appreciated..
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stuck in Paris
- 2 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 3 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 4 Renting a car in Greece
- 5 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 6 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 7 Spain - day driver advice
- 8 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 9 Greece
- 10 Ex-pats with young kids
- 11 Iceland france spain
- 12 Ludwig Castles
- 13 Help on ancient history route
- 14 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 15 London with Teens Trip Report
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Paris hotel
- 18 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 19 Spanish food - not that special?
- 20 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 21 Maximizing Norway time
- 22 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 23 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 24 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 25 southeast sicily town as home base