We are sending our parents away on a river Rhine cruise in May. They have 3 days before the cruise begins and they can't decide whether to do Munich or Prague. They are in their 70's and Mum does find walking long distances difficult! Which place would you recommend?
Prague or Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 South of Switzerland
- 2 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 3 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 4 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Rocamaxour
- 7 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 8 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 9 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 10 Itinerary for Spain
- 11 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 12 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 13 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 14 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 15 2 different itineraries
- 16 Recommend a tour company?
- 17 Itinerary help
- 18 England in 7 days
- 19 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 20 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 21 Day Trips from Paris
- 22 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 23 Spanish Music
- 24 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 25 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review