We are sending our parents away on a river Rhine cruise in May. They have 3 days before the cruise begins and they can't decide whether to do Munich or Prague. They are in their 70's and Mum does find walking long distances difficult! Which place would you recommend?
Prague or Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gay and St.Petersburg
- 2 Andalucia itinerary help
- 3 10 day travel itinerary to Italy... help!
- 4 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 5 Four Days in Tallinn, Estonia
- 6 Paris Pass worth the money?
- 7 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 8 Buying Prado Museum tickets online
- 9 Southwestern England
- 10 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 11 Airoport transfers from Dublin airport
- 12 Airbnb
- 13 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 14 Mont St. Michele?
- 15 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 16 British Honeymoon!
- 17 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 18 Edinburgh accommodation location help me choose
- 19 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 20 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 21 IST plane transfer - cutting it too close?
- 22 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 23 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 24 Athens and which islands?
- 25 Belgium for 4 nights by train