We are sending our parents away on a river Rhine cruise in May. They have 3 days before the cruise begins and they can't decide whether to do Munich or Prague. They are in their 70's and Mum does find walking long distances difficult! Which place would you recommend?
Prague or Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo in Paris for a month: Help me decide on Side Trips
- 2 Italy 14 days
- 3 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 4 Is this the right way<>?
- 5 Provence in November
- 6 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 7 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 8 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 9 When to go to Sicily
- 10 Itinerary advise needed
- 11 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 12 Kimhe--flamenco
- 13 Wengen to Torino?
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 16 Working Holiday in Germany
- 17 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 18 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 19 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 20 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 21 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 22 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 23 Lakes District UK
- 24 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 25 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens