We are sending our parents away on a river Rhine cruise in May. They have 3 days before the cruise begins and they can't decide whether to do Munich or Prague. They are in their 70's and Mum does find walking long distances difficult! Which place would you recommend?
Prague or Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A drive in Europe
- 2 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 5 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 6 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 7 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 8 Hotel in Venice
- 9 Day trip on the Rhine
- 10 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 11 Avignon to London?
- 12 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 13 Swiss rail passes
- 14 Day trips
- 15 Europe in 21 days
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 18 Day trip from London to Paris
- 19 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 20 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 21 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 22 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 23 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 24 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 25 nearby cities to london