We are sending our parents away on a river Rhine cruise in May. They have 3 days before the cruise begins and they can't decide whether to do Munich or Prague. They are in their 70's and Mum does find walking long distances difficult! Which place would you recommend?
Prague or Munich
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 4 20 days in Germany
- 5 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 6 Trains in Italy
- 7 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 8 Air pollution in Paris
- 9 France, Italy and Greec
- 10 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 11 Rome---August and September
- 12 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 13 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 14 Help With Vienna
- 15 Good Hotels around Gare Montparnasse
- 16 Using Euros and Visa Travel Money Debit Card in the Baltics and Russia
- 17 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 18 South of France November Trip Report
- 19 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 20 Dresden or Leipzig
- 21 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 22 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 23 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 25 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014