We’re planning a 10-day trip to Salzburg and Vienna in July, and we need help deciding on a third city for the trip.
We’ve been looking at Prague and Budapest — are there any other places we should be considering? And between those two, which would you add to the trip?
- Which would be more “different” after having seen Salzburg & Vienna?
- We’ll be traveling by train. Is one easier to get to from Vienna? Or maybe particularly scenic?
We also have the option of flying into Munich instead of Salzburg, which is actually slightly cheaper. Would it make sense to do that and see a bit of Munich?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy travel plan help
- 2 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 3 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 4 Budapest language lessons
- 5 Thinking about the Fjords
- 6 Tours in Wales
- 7 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 8 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 9 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 10 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 11 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 12 barcelona neighborhood
- 13 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 14 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 15 Alsace to Austria?
- 16 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 17 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 18 Shorts in South of France?
- 19 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 20 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 21 Late fall 2015 visit to Poland, Budapest and Amsterdam
- 22 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 25 Budapest Card