We’re planning a 10-day trip to Salzburg and Vienna in July, and we need help deciding on a third city for the trip.
We’ve been looking at Prague and Budapest — are there any other places we should be considering? And between those two, which would you add to the trip?
- Which would be more “different” after having seen Salzburg & Vienna?
- We’ll be traveling by train. Is one easier to get to from Vienna? Or maybe particularly scenic?
We also have the option of flying into Munich instead of Salzburg, which is actually slightly cheaper. Would it make sense to do that and see a bit of Munich?
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning A trip
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 4 Driving through Paris
- 5 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 6 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 7 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 Checking accounts in Europe
- 10 Accountant in Slovenia
- 11 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 12 Paging @bobthenavigator and others for Amalfi Coast accommodation advice
- 13 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 14 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 15 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 16 LOAN OFFER APPLY @ 2% INTEREST RATE
- 17 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 18 Italy June 6-16
- 19 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 20 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 21 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 22 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 23 Help us with our new sharing economy business
- 24 Long weekend in Albania
- 25 car rental