My family (2 adults and 2 children) will visit these two cities in the coming holidays.
Can you tell me more about your experience ??
I am planning to stay 4 nights in Prague and 3 nights in Budapest.
Do you have any ideas ??
Thanks for your advice.
Prague or Budapest ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 2 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 3 Buying Italian train tickets online
- 4 Bologna Restaurants
- 5 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 6 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 7 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 8 German Wings
- 9 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 10 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 11 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 14 In Paris on my own
- 15 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 16 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 17 Spain in 17 days
- 18 Croatia
- 19 Malaga article
- 20 Booking Engines You trust?
- 21 Budapest Favorites
- 22 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 23 Our first trip to Europe
- 24 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 25 "Untours" as a tour guide