My family (2 adults and 2 children) will visit these two cities in the coming holidays.
Can you tell me more about your experience ??
I am planning to stay 4 nights in Prague and 3 nights in Budapest.
Do you have any ideas ??
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning Europe itinerary
- 2 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 3 16 days loop Venice to Venice
- 4 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 5 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 6 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 7 3 days in Amsterdam, arriving on King's Day - Need advice
- 8 London Pass or No?
- 9 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 10 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 11 5 days in France or Italian Rivera
- 12 2 Days in Bologna
- 13 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 14 Paris hotel and neighborhood help
- 15 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 16 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 17 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 18 Munich, Germany
- 19 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 20 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 21 Help with Duoro Valley
- 22 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 23 York - Time for tea!
- 24 First Zermatt Ski Trip
- 25 Flying with Air France and Alitalia