My family (2 adults and 2 children) will visit these two cities in the coming holidays.
Can you tell me more about your experience ??
I am planning to stay 4 nights in Prague and 3 nights in Budapest.
Do you have any ideas ??
Thanks for your advice.
Prague or Budapest ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Belfast
- 2 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 3 4-6 weeks
- 4 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 5 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 6 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 7 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 8 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 9 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 10 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 11 Dresden or Leipzig
- 12 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 13 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 14 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 15 Eiffel tower tickets
- 16 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 17 Help With Vienna
- 18 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 19 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 20 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 21 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 22 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 23 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 24 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 25 Venice Banning Fodors