My family (2 adults and 2 children) will visit these two cities in the coming holidays.
Can you tell me more about your experience ??
I am planning to stay 4 nights in Prague and 3 nights in Budapest.
Do you have any ideas ??
Thanks for your advice.
Prague or Budapest ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U.S. Citizen visiting Sweden for first time and I have two questions
- 2 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 3 Do trains run past midnight???
- 4 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 5 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 6 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 7 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 8 Your favorite restaurants in Milan, please
- 9 Warsaw for the week-end / language question
- 10 What Bus/buses
- 11 Gdansk & Baltic in October
- 12 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 13 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 14 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 15 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 16 Ireland- Itinerary Planning Late September- 10 days
- 17 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 18 London hotel tax is 20%
- 19 Ghent or Paris?
- 20 England in November - Comments on Itinerary?
- 21 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 22 guided tours at Prado and Granada
- 23 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip
- 24 Restaurants in Venice
- 25 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!