My family (2 adults and 2 children) will visit these two cities in the coming holidays.
Can you tell me more about your experience ??
I am planning to stay 4 nights in Prague and 3 nights in Budapest.
Do you have any ideas ??
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswold for 3days
- 2 Paris, Salou & Barcelona
- 3 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 4 January Amalfi Coast
- 5 iPHone 6 use in Paris, with ATT?
- 6 Our Next Europe Trip
- 7 12 days in Italy
- 8 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 9 Vienna to Salzburg Please Help
- 10 How to rent a car...
- 11 Looking for music in Istanbul
- 12 Tour du Mount Blanc
- 13 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 14 Itinerary tips for first timers
- 15 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 16 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 17 Balleseede Castle in Trallee or Killarney
- 18 Small-group day tours from London?
- 19 Did I make a mistake arriving Venice on a holiday (Nov 1)?
- 20 Going to Montmartre from Gare du Nord totally off the beaten track
- 21 Tech challenged: US car charger for IPHONE work in France and Italy
- 22 Malaga and the lost wallet
- 23 Paris Austerlitz to CDG on a weekday morning
- 24 Segovia Hotel
- 25 Favorite European cemeteries?