My family (2 adults and 2 children) will visit these two cities in the coming holidays.
Can you tell me more about your experience ??
I am planning to stay 4 nights in Prague and 3 nights in Budapest.
Do you have any ideas ??
Thanks for your advice.
Prague or Budapest ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 2 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 3 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 4 Liverpool to London
- 5 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 6 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 7 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 8 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 9 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 10 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple
- 11 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 12 car rental agency
- 13 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 14 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 15 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 16 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 17 Trains
- 18 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 19 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 20 DVD players in France
- 21 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 22 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 23 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 24 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 25 half day at Madrid Prado ?