My family (2 adults and 2 children) will visit these two cities in the coming holidays.
Can you tell me more about your experience ??
I am planning to stay 4 nights in Prague and 3 nights in Budapest.
Do you have any ideas ??
Thanks for your advice.
Prague or Budapest ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 2 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 3 Day Trips from Nice
- 4 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 5 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 6 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 7 London restaurants
- 8 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 9 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 10 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 11 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 12 Istanbul water
- 13 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 14 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 15 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 16 Madrid: City Views
- 17 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 18 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 19 Norway 2014
- 20 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 21 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 22 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 23 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 24 Siena Favorites?
- 25 biking in France