My family (2 adults and 2 children) will visit these two cities in the coming holidays.
Can you tell me more about your experience ??
I am planning to stay 4 nights in Prague and 3 nights in Budapest.
Do you have any ideas ??
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Dingle?
- 2 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 3 How to get to Mallorca
- 4 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 5 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 6 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 7 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 8 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 9 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 10 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 11 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 12 Finalizing Itinerary
- 13 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 14 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 15 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 16 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 17 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 18 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 19 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 20 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 21 Switzerland 5 days
- 22 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 23 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 24 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 25 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?