My family (2 adults and 2 children) will visit these two cities in the coming holidays.
Can you tell me more about your experience ??
I am planning to stay 4 nights in Prague and 3 nights in Budapest.
Do you have any ideas ??
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greek island advice
- 2 EU Citizenship & the Schengen Visa
- 3 Geiranger - Trollstigen
- 4 NYE Paris
- 5 Ostia Antica or Borghese Gallery?
- 6 Thinking of moving to Austria
- 7 Paris CDG airport ATM service,
- 8 Cars in France
- 9 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 10 All French taxis now obliged to accept cards
- 11 London, England, alone or with a tour group?
- 12 Christmas in Spain
- 13 Rome/Florence
- 14 Bahn sales
- 15 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 16 Venturing even further
- 17 Southern Italy for our Honeymoon- Help with the itinerary!
- 18 Reims Champagne Houses
- 19 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation
- 20 Experience with Budweis Shuttle
- 21 Tourist photo in Germany in traditional costumes
- 22 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 23 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 24 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 25 London Open House Weekend and Moreton in Marsh