My family (2 adults and 2 children) will visit these two cities in the coming holidays.
Can you tell me more about your experience ??
I am planning to stay 4 nights in Prague and 3 nights in Budapest.
Do you have any ideas ??
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to London
- 2 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 3 Anniversary trip to France
- 4 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 5 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 6 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 7 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 8 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 9 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 10 Two days in Rome
- 11 London is it worth it?
- 12 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 13 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 14 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 17 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 18 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 19 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 20 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 21 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 22 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 23 Naples + Walking Tour
- 24 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches