My boyfriend and I are going for a long weekend to Prague and I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice about places to go in the evening. I've read the post about restaurants and found it very useful but would also like to know if there are any late night bars/ clubs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Porto and vicinity
- 2 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 3 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 4 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 5 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 6 Norway fjord
- 7 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 8 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 9 7 days in Greece
- 10 Italy
- 11 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 12 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 13 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 14 Navigating England's Coast to Coast walk
- 15 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 16 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 17 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 18 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 19 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 20 Praiana to Positano
- 21 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 22 Another Book List for Italy
- 23 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 24 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 25 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary