My boyfriend and I are going for a long weekend to Prague and I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice about places to go in the evening. I've read the post about restaurants and found it very useful but would also like to know if there are any late night bars/ clubs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 2 tipping
- 3 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 4 Glyfada beaches
- 5 Spain for 10 nights
- 6 an now not supposed to, so advantage purcha
- 7 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 8 Before & after Dolomites trip
- 9 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 10 Where to stay in lavender country in Provence?
- 11 Signature Saint Germaine or La TourviLe
- 12 Gstaad, trip for 2 days
- 13 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 14 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 15 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 16 used it and persona’s experiences on this
- 17 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 18 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 19 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 20 Advice about Naples?
- 21 Alsace Accommodations
- 22 Man U Scrimmage Games Late July/EarlyAugust?
- 23 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 24 Iternary Help - London + ? without car
- 25 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!