My boyfriend and I are going for a long weekend to Prague and I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice about places to go in the evening. I've read the post about restaurants and found it very useful but would also like to know if there are any late night bars/ clubs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-6 weeks
- 2 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 3 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 4 Venice Banning Fodors
- 5 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 6 France, Italy and Greec
- 7 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 8 Rome---August and September
- 9 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 10 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 11 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 12 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 13 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 14 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 15 South of France November Trip Report
- 16 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 17 Clearsky Holidays
- 18 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 19 Suggestions for too many days in Milan
- 20 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 21 Luggage sizing
- 22 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 23 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 24 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 25 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United