My boyfriend and I are going for a long weekend to Prague and I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice about places to go in the evening. I've read the post about restaurants and found it very useful but would also like to know if there are any late night bars/ clubs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 2 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 3 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 4 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 5 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 6 Leather goods in Florence
- 7 4 days in Provence in early June
- 8 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 9 Transportation
- 10 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 11 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 12 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 13 Things to do in Montpellier
- 14 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 15 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 16 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 17 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 18 France Itinerary Advice
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 21 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 22 A week in and around London at Christmas
- 23 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 24 Bouldering in Fountainebleau
- 25 Trip to Rome