My boyfriend and I are going for a long weekend to Prague and I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice about places to go in the evening. I've read the post about restaurants and found it very useful but would also like to know if there are any late night bars/ clubs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Villa in Italy
- 2 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 3 First Trip to Italy- Help!
- 4 Places to stop/stay?
- 5 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 6 One night in the Dolomites
- 7 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 8 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 9 Route Information
- 10 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 11 Lisbon
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 14 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 15 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 16 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 17 Car Rentals in Ireland
- 18 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 19 TSA Precheck
- 20 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 21 Where in Greece
- 22 Liverpool, Cardiff & Salisbury - how would you do it?
- 23 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 24 Couscous
- 25 Help me make this possible!