My boyfriend and I are going for a long weekend to Prague and I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice about places to go in the evening. I've read the post about restaurants and found it very useful but would also like to know if there are any late night bars/ clubs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gluten Free in Italy
- 2 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 3 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 4 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 5 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 6 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 7 A few last minute questions
- 8 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 9 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 10 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 11 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 12 The Bridges of Wroclaw
- 13 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 14 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 15 Sentimental Journey
- 16 Stay in Sorrento, Positano or Amalfi?
- 17 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 18 Portugal trains
- 19 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 20 Need suggestions on where to stay in Porto?
- 21 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 22 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 23 Swiss German
- 24 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 25 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.