My boyfriend and I are going for a long weekend to Prague and I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice about places to go in the evening. I've read the post about restaurants and found it very useful but would also like to know if there are any late night bars/ clubs?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss trains/Basel to Zurich
- 2 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 3 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 4 Visiting Spain in January
- 5 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 6 Portugal itinerary help
- 7 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 8 Europe in late January
- 9 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 10 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 11 English Countryside
- 12 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 13 Paris---baguette question???
- 14 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 15 French immersion courses in France
- 16 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 17 Scenic Driving Routes
- 18 Berlin
- 19 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 20 1-Day Drive: Ballyvaughan to Dublin, which of these 3 routes?
- 21 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 22 How beautiful is Lisbon compared to other european ciites?
- 23 Pyrenees 10-Day Driving Itinerary
- 24 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 25 Flights from Croatia