My boyfriend and I are going for a long weekend to Prague and I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice about places to go in the evening. I've read the post about restaurants and found it very useful but would also like to know if there are any late night bars/ clubs?
- 1 Best area for wine and which one?
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 5 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 8 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 9 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 10 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 11 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 12 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 13 Northern Italy second week of June 2013
- 14 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 15 Has anyone attended the Landshut Wedding of 1475 celebration?
- 16 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 17 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 18 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 19 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 20 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 21 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 22 Apartment in Seville
- 23 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 24 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 25 January 29 - March 27, 2014