I visited Prague in Sep 2011. I had been through the Jewish quarters and other places. Near one of bridges , especially near Hanau Pavillion, I saw on a small hill a triangle with RED pointer. Is this some kind of signal?
Prague - Near Hanau Pavillion
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 2 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 3 Prebook B&Bs
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 Transport in Venice
- 6 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 7 Wengen to Torino?
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 10 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 11 Italy - Month of July
- 12 England & Scotland in April
- 13 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 14 Rome Areas to stay
- 15 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 16 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 17 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 18 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 19 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 20 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 21 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 22 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 23 Kimhe--flamenco
- 24 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 25 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question