I visited Prague in Sep 2011. I had been through the Jewish quarters and other places. Near one of bridges , especially near Hanau Pavillion, I saw on a small hill a triangle with RED pointer. Is this some kind of signal?
Prague - Near Hanau Pavillion
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 2 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 3 Apartments in Rome you have rented and liked
- 4 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 5 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 6 France 8 days
- 7 First time in Ireland...have just 5 days to see a lot! Need advice
- 8 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 9 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 10 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 11 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June
- 12 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 13 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 14 Working on a itinerary for a trip to Munich, Prague, Budapest and Vienna
- 15 Palazzo Catalani in Soriano nel Cimino, Italy
- 16 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 17 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 18 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf
- 19 10 day itinerary in Puglia
- 20 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 21 The ultimate European road trip?
- 22 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 23 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 24 Car rental at Athens airport
- 25 Exchanging Dollars to Euros