I visited Prague in Sep 2011. I had been through the Jewish quarters and other places. Near one of bridges , especially near Hanau Pavillion, I saw on a small hill a triangle with RED pointer. Is this some kind of signal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My greece vacation
- 2 Puglia
- 3 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 4 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 5 Is it just me or are German cities depressingly ugly?
- 6 From London to Paris to US
- 7 Barcelona Car rental return
- 8 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 9 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 10 Greece Experts
- 11 Xtrcut @ http://nuvieskincareserum.com/xtrcut/
- 12 Dover queues
- 13 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/hollywood-smiles/
- 14 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 15 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 16 Itinerary help please!
- 17 AVE train tickets questions.
- 18 Manchester on derby weekend
- 19 Naples or Genoa
- 20 Visiting the Black Forest
- 21 Barcelona to Morocco
- 22 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 23 France to stop making foie grois
- 24 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 25 Night Walk, food and Shopping in Rome