I visited Prague in Sep 2011. I had been through the Jewish quarters and other places. Near one of bridges , especially near Hanau Pavillion, I saw on a small hill a triangle with RED pointer. Is this some kind of signal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best things to eat, see, do in Italy
- 2 Intercity Train
- 3 First Trip to Europe Itinerary
- 4 Munich- Prague-Berlin Itinerary Help
- 5 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 6 Rental car in Italy
- 7 First time trip to Europe advice. thanks
- 8 Provence Restaurant Suggestions
- 9 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 10 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 11 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 12 Suggestions for 3.5 day Sicilily Itinerary
- 13 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 14 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 15 Calling out to all Spain lovers! 2 weeks in mid Sep - need some new ideas!
- 16 Running of the Bulls 2016
- 17 2 weeks in Laval France
- 18 Locations of apartment in Seville
- 19 London, Berchtgaden and??
- 20 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 21 French Prem Train Fares
- 22 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 23 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 24 Venice - things to do?
- 25 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)