I visited Prague in Sep 2011. I had been through the Jewish quarters and other places. Near one of bridges , especially near Hanau Pavillion, I saw on a small hill a triangle with RED pointer. Is this some kind of signal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 3 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 4 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 5 cell plan ?
- 6 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 7 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 8 Best daypack ?
- 9 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 10 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 11 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 12 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 13 Best layover option
- 14 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 15 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 16 Iceland car rental agencies
- 17 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 18 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 19 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 20 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 25 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais