I visited Prague in Sep 2011. I had been through the Jewish quarters and other places. Near one of bridges , especially near Hanau Pavillion, I saw on a small hill a triangle with RED pointer. Is this some kind of signal?
Prague - Near Hanau Pavillion
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 2 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 3 ideas for Portugal please
- 4 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 5 Catalonia
- 6 Macarons!
- 7 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 8 Transportation in Paris
- 9 airport transportation
- 10 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 11 2 Days in Brussels
- 12 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 13 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 14 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 15 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 16 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 17 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 18 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 19 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 20 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 21 driving barcelona to madrid in 2-3 days- itinerary help. wine stops?
- 22 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 23 Dublin Hotel Choice
- 24 Day on the Rhine
- 25 12-14 day Europe vacation