I visited Prague in Sep 2011. I had been through the Jewish quarters and other places. Near one of bridges , especially near Hanau Pavillion, I saw on a small hill a triangle with RED pointer. Is this some kind of signal?
Prague - Near Hanau Pavillion
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 2 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 3 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 4 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 5 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 6 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 7 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 8 Hotel in Lisbon
- 9 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 10 Train tickets France and Spain
- 11 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 12 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 13 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 14 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 15 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 16 Florence during Holy Week
- 17 Leaving tomorrow and need last minite advice
- 18 Stonehenge and Bath
- 19 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 20 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 21 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 22 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 23 Barcelona or no ?
- 24 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 25 Positano to Amalfi in April