I visited Prague in Sep 2011. I had been through the Jewish quarters and other places. Near one of bridges , especially near Hanau Pavillion, I saw on a small hill a triangle with RED pointer. Is this some kind of signal?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coastal Causeway Route- Northern Ireland
- 2 Bus ticket to Siena
- 3 Germany, after Christmas
- 4 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 5 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 6 Briefing on train journeys from Budapest. Refugees problem.
- 7 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 8 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 9 Back from a great trip !!
- 10 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 11 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 12 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 13 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 14 Small-group day tours from London?
- 15 Getting Around Toledo
- 16 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 17 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 18 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 19 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 20 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 21 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 22 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 23 Shuttle Service in Paris
- 24 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 7 Cesky Krumlov and Prague
- 25 Prague Trip Report