I visited Prague in Sep 2011. I had been through the Jewish quarters and other places. Near one of bridges , especially near Hanau Pavillion, I saw on a small hill a triangle with RED pointer. Is this some kind of signal?
Prague - Near Hanau Pavillion
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 2 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 3 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 4 Question about Liberation Day in the Netherlands
- 5 Olive Oil
- 6 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 7 Itinerary for Germany, Italy and Austria
- 8 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 9 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 10 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 11 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 12 french riviera
- 13 Where to visit prior to Norway/Iceland trip?
- 14 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 15 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 16 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 17 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 18 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 19 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 20 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 21 Transport Advice - Heathrow to Kings Cross St/Clink78
- 22 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 23 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 24 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 25 French 2015 summer school vacation