Me and my 12 yr old son are going to see Enchantina on August 27, 18:00hr. Being August, there wasn't much to choose from, but this one looks lovely & grand!
This will be both our first times going to an Opera/Performance of this sort and are looking forward to being in such an amazing theatre and getting all dressed up!
I want the very best seats since the next day is my birthday
my choices are:
Ground Floor Boxes 4 or 7
Dress Circle Box 12 (I think this is too close to the stage)
Upper Circle Boxes 7 or 8
Any comments & advice are very much welcomed
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrird and Seville
- 2 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 5 Greece
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 8 Help on ancient history route
- 9 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 10 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 11 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 12 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 13 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 14 Iceland
- 15 Spain - day driver advice
- 16 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 17 London with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 19 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 22 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 23 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 24 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 25 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
Prague National Theatre- Help with Choosing Box Seats 1st Timer ...