Me and my 12 yr old son are going to see Enchantina on August 27, 18:00hr. Being August, there wasn't much to choose from, but this one looks lovely & grand!
This will be both our first times going to an Opera/Performance of this sort and are looking forward to being in such an amazing theatre and getting all dressed up!
I want the very best seats since the next day is my birthday
my choices are:
Ground Floor Boxes 4 or 7
Dress Circle Box 12 (I think this is too close to the stage)
Upper Circle Boxes 7 or 8
Any comments & advice are very much welcomed
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 2 http://supplementbase.com/ak-garcinia-slim/
- 3 Amalfi Coast help
- 4 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 5 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 6 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 Itinerary Help
- 9 Scandinavia in mid-March 2.5 weeks
- 10 House Hunting in France
- 11 http://yoursbetterhealthsolutions.com/tengenix-reviews/
- 12 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 13 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 14 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 15 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 16 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 17 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 22 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 23 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Portugal with large family
Prague National Theatre- Help with Choosing Box Seats 1st Timer ...