Me and my 12 yr old son are going to see Enchantina on August 27, 18:00hr. Being August, there wasn't much to choose from, but this one looks lovely & grand!
This will be both our first times going to an Opera/Performance of this sort and are looking forward to being in such an amazing theatre and getting all dressed up!
I want the very best seats since the next day is my birthday
my choices are:
Ground Floor Boxes 4 or 7
Dress Circle Box 12 (I think this is too close to the stage)
Upper Circle Boxes 7 or 8
Any comments & advice are very much welcomed
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 www.adal.ml 아찔한달리기 성남오피 성남건마 성남휴게텔 성남마사지 성남키스방
- 2 강동오피 강동건마 아달 강동휴게텔 www.adal.ml 강동마사지 강동키스방
- 3 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 4 "Never Mind"
- 5 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 6 Prague itinerary advice
- 7 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 8 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 9 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 10 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 11 Italian lakes
- 12 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 13 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 14 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 15 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 16 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 17 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 18 Fodors monitors - "view profile" not available on Foxfire
- 19 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 20 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 21 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 22 Nafplio to Hydra
- 23 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 24 Comments on locations/sestieri, please
- 25 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
Prague National Theatre- Help with Choosing Box Seats 1st Timer ...