Me and my 12 yr old son are going to see Enchantina on August 27, 18:00hr. Being August, there wasn't much to choose from, but this one looks lovely & grand!
This will be both our first times going to an Opera/Performance of this sort and are looking forward to being in such an amazing theatre and getting all dressed up!
I want the very best seats since the next day is my birthday
my choices are:
Ground Floor Boxes 4 or 7
Dress Circle Box 12 (I think this is too close to the stage)
Upper Circle Boxes 7 or 8
Any comments & advice are very much welcomed
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Paris hotels
- 5 LONDON - New Years Eve
- 6 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 11 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 12 Trek through Eur
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 14 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Roma Pass
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Europe itinerary questions
- 22 London Hotels
- 23 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
Prague National Theatre- Help with Choosing Box Seats 1st Timer ...