Will be in Prague for five days in August and I'm trying to figure out where is the better location for a hotel in Prague - the Little Quarter near the Charles Bridge, or the Old Quarter, closer to Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square. It will be our first time in Prague, with two teenagers. We would like a location the is lively, with plenty of shopping, historic sites and atmosphere. Also would prefer a hotel with character, that has family rooms. Any suggestions or opinions are welcome!
Prague: Little Quarter or Old Quarter Hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 3 Great London Bars with a view
- 4 I dream of Europe
- 5 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 7 Too many Trip Reports
- 8 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 9 Reykjavik hotels
- 10 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 15 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 16 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 17 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 18 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 19 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 20 Help with England/Wales tour
- 21 Deciding on apartment location in Rome
- 22 Hotels that we found special
- 23 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 24 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 25 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report