Will be in Prague for five days in August and I'm trying to figure out where is the better location for a hotel in Prague - the Little Quarter near the Charles Bridge, or the Old Quarter, closer to Old Town Square and Wenceslas Square. It will be our first time in Prague, with two teenagers. We would like a location the is lively, with plenty of shopping, historic sites and atmosphere. Also would prefer a hotel with character, that has family rooms. Any suggestions or opinions are welcome!
Prague: Little Quarter or Old Quarter Hotel?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tight Planning?
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 4 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 5 What are the best places to see in England
- 6 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 7 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 8 Villa rental suggestions in Umbira or Positano please
- 9 Travel with Teens
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 Estonia Amber
- 12 Personal recommendations where to stay for family of 5 in Sorrento
- 13 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 14 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 15 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 16 One week in Venice - trips
- 17 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 18 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 19 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 20 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 21 Recommendations for good driving routes for lavender fields in Provence
- 22 UK for 12 days !
- 23 Italy
- 24 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 25 accommodation woes - Sicily