Hi all. I've been finding some great information for planning this upcoming trip (June 29-July 11). Based on advice from fodorites, I am planning to start my trip in Prague and then perhaps spend two days at a spa in Karlovy Vary. I also want to go to Cesky Krumlov and Krakow before returning to Prague for the return flight. Has anyone ever taken a train from Cesky Krumlov to Krakow? (I know there isn't a direct train.) Can anyone suggest a direct train to somewhere interesting on the way that has a direct connection to Krakow? Thanks for any and all advice on this itinerary!
Prague-Karlovy Vary-Cesky Krumlov-Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 3 HELP FLORENCE TO ROME BY CAR WHAT TO DO
- 4 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 7 Where to stay in Rome
- 8 5 nights to get from Paris to Rome - What to do??
- 9 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 12 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 13 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 14 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 15 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 16 Sicily Suggetions
- 17 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 18 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 19 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 20 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 21 Heathrow Airport Hotel
- 22 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 23 7 days in Greece
- 24 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 25 London hotel