Hi all. I've been finding some great information for planning this upcoming trip (June 29-July 11). Based on advice from fodorites, I am planning to start my trip in Prague and then perhaps spend two days at a spa in Karlovy Vary. I also want to go to Cesky Krumlov and Krakow before returning to Prague for the return flight. Has anyone ever taken a train from Cesky Krumlov to Krakow? (I know there isn't a direct train.) Can anyone suggest a direct train to somewhere interesting on the way that has a direct connection to Krakow? Thanks for any and all advice on this itinerary!
Prague-Karlovy Vary-Cesky Krumlov-Krakow
View all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Madrid to Sevilla
- 4 Ireland in a week
- 5 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 8 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 9 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 10 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 24 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 25 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?