Thanks a lot for help. We have 7 days in prague. late sunday night to flying back on next monday, in late november. What other city besides Pargue we should look into? Budapest is one obviuous but I read that 7 hour train ride each way may become slightly hectic. Also we will have to carry our luggage all the time. Is it better to do daytrips from prague after 3-4 days like one I know is dresdon and some rural czk or go for other major city? your ideas will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cheap food in london
- 2 Eating Indian In London
- 3 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Sundays in Puglia
- 7 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 8 Itinerary help Portugal and Azores
- 9 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 10 Best place to park in Bath and Windsor
- 11 K-Day
- 12 ATM at airport
- 13 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 Flat in London
- 16 Lay over time
- 17 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 18 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 19 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 24 Spain in December
- 25 Italy Honeymoon in September