Thanks a lot for help. We have 7 days in prague. late sunday night to flying back on next monday, in late november. What other city besides Pargue we should look into? Budapest is one obviuous but I read that 7 hour train ride each way may become slightly hectic. Also we will have to carry our luggage all the time. Is it better to do daytrips from prague after 3-4 days like one I know is dresdon and some rural czk or go for other major city? your ideas will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 2 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 3 Amalfi Coast help
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Sicily
- 6 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 7 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 8 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 9 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 10 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 11 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 12 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 13 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 14 Where to buy Saffron?
- 15 English Countryside
- 16 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 17 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 20 Super Cover For Hertz
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 4 days itinerary for France
- 23 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 24 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 25 Is it worth it to drive into Positano...& Amalfi Coast by land or sea?