Finally all our bookings have been done. Just a few inputs required :
1. Will it be raining in Prague in the frist / second week of May or will it be hot?
2. We have total 3 and 1/2 days in Prague. Can someone suggest an itinerary for one day to be spent on Prague Castle, Lesser Town, Petrin Hill side (which ticket must we opt for as we will be 2 adults and 2 children of 13 years and 11 years). We certainly want to see the beautiful stained glass in the churches and do the palace tours. If someone can suggest the sequence of to-dos it would help as we then do not go back and forth.
3. Likewise, can we cover the old town attractions including the municipal house tour and the old town house tours. We will not be having any guide nor will join any tour company. But we will go to the venue and join in the tour if available. Can we cover Vysehard and Spanish Synagogue on the third day? We will be staying close to Paladium Mall.
4. Son is very keen to see the KGB Museum and the Museum of Communism. Are these both the same or are they two different museums?
5. What are the must sees at Wensecelas Square?
We will not be travelling to Kutna Hora or Cesky Krumlov but wish to spend our time seeing Prague. Any inputs for taking the correct tickets etc would definitely help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 2 Germany in December Trip Report
- 3 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 4 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 5 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 6 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 7 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 8 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 9 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 10 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 11 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 12 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 13 French restaurants
- 14 Azores in February
- 15 Trains in Alps and UK
- 16 Scotland Trip
- 17 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 18 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 19 Lisbon trip report
- 20 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 21 Ireland in April
- 22 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 23 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 24 Driving in Italy?
- 25 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa