Finally all our bookings have been done. Just a few inputs required :
1. Will it be raining in Prague in the frist / second week of May or will it be hot?
2. We have total 3 and 1/2 days in Prague. Can someone suggest an itinerary for one day to be spent on Prague Castle, Lesser Town, Petrin Hill side (which ticket must we opt for as we will be 2 adults and 2 children of 13 years and 11 years). We certainly want to see the beautiful stained glass in the churches and do the palace tours. If someone can suggest the sequence of to-dos it would help as we then do not go back and forth.
3. Likewise, can we cover the old town attractions including the municipal house tour and the old town house tours. We will not be having any guide nor will join any tour company. But we will go to the venue and join in the tour if available. Can we cover Vysehard and Spanish Synagogue on the third day? We will be staying close to Paladium Mall.
4. Son is very keen to see the KGB Museum and the Museum of Communism. Are these both the same or are they two different museums?
5. What are the must sees at Wensecelas Square?
We will not be travelling to Kutna Hora or Cesky Krumlov but wish to spend our time seeing Prague. Any inputs for taking the correct tickets etc would definitely help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 3 3 weeks in Italy - Family of 4
- 4 Swiss Travel Pass
- 5 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 6 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Germany train help!
- 9 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 10 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 11 Short Spain Trip - questions
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 dining on the 25th in Dublin
- 14 Reliable tour companies for day trips?
- 15 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 16 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 17 Iceland Ring Road itinerary
- 18 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 19 Our Italian Honeymoon (first timers)
- 20 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 21 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 22 Amalfi Coast - help!
- 23 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 24 Novels about Spain and Spanish history
- 25 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!