Finally all our bookings have been done. Just a few inputs required :
1. Will it be raining in Prague in the frist / second week of May or will it be hot?
2. We have total 3 and 1/2 days in Prague. Can someone suggest an itinerary for one day to be spent on Prague Castle, Lesser Town, Petrin Hill side (which ticket must we opt for as we will be 2 adults and 2 children of 13 years and 11 years). We certainly want to see the beautiful stained glass in the churches and do the palace tours. If someone can suggest the sequence of to-dos it would help as we then do not go back and forth.
3. Likewise, can we cover the old town attractions including the municipal house tour and the old town house tours. We will not be having any guide nor will join any tour company. But we will go to the venue and join in the tour if available. Can we cover Vysehard and Spanish Synagogue on the third day? We will be staying close to Paladium Mall.
4. Son is very keen to see the KGB Museum and the Museum of Communism. Are these both the same or are they two different museums?
5. What are the must sees at Wensecelas Square?
We will not be travelling to Kutna Hora or Cesky Krumlov but wish to spend our time seeing Prague. Any inputs for taking the correct tickets etc would definitely help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arrival in Berlin on Christmas Day?
- 2 Can I buy a Sim card at FCO? Terminal 3
- 3 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 4 Bordeaux to Nice
- 5 Travel in Europe
- 6 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 7 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 8 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 9 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 10 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 11 Whathello Paris
- 12 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 13 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 14 Athens Help
- 15 Crete Holiday
- 16 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 17 Rome to Venice
- 18 One free day in Barcelona
- 19 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 20 November in Rome
- 21 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 22 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 23 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 24 Trains in Italy
- 25 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa