I'm flying into Prague at the end of May and am flying out of Prague 10 days later. I'm trying to decide how to spend my time. I've never been to Prague and have heard so many amazing things that I know I want at least 4 days there. Beyond that I'm torn about what else to do with my time. I've always wanted to see Budapest and am debating a few days there. My husband really wants to see Krakow. I also noticed that Dresden is really close and thought that would be nice too. After reading many of the postings here I am also intrigued by the many quaint towns mentioned in other parts of Czech Rep. My husband and I used to travel to Europe and couple of times a year, but since our son was born a few years ago we haven't been. This is our first extended trip without him and I don't want to it to be an exhausting one-however the traveller in me wants to explore while I have the chance. Sorry this is so long-winded. Any advice is greatly appreciated, because there are so many options I can't seem to make up my mind. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Booking flights! Best timing for kids?
- 2 Looking to avoid big events on trip to Amsterdam, Lucerne, Salz. and Prague
- 3 Attractions in Ostia Antica
- 4 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 5 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 6 First-time Trip to Ireland! Seeking helpful advice...
- 7 Munich or Fussen for Bavaria Region?
- 8 Back for more Honeymoon Help
- 9 Day trips from Cologne
- 10 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 11 French countryside/wine country
- 12 Four days in London! What are some must-see sights?
- 13 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 14 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 15 Vienna or Munich
- 16 IDP for Scotland
- 17 Pompei Excursion from Sorrento? What do you think of this estimate?
- 18 My summer in Paris
- 19 Transportation for 16+- in Italy
- 20 Three day trips from Amsterdam
- 21 Walking the Cotswolds
- 22 Comments, please about these Rome apartments
- 23 Montpellier - A few questions
- 24 Absolute best neighborhood to stay in for first time in Istanbul?
- 25 Rhine / Mosel Rivers in Germany and Beyond