I'm flying into Prague at the end of May and am flying out of Prague 10 days later. I'm trying to decide how to spend my time. I've never been to Prague and have heard so many amazing things that I know I want at least 4 days there. Beyond that I'm torn about what else to do with my time. I've always wanted to see Budapest and am debating a few days there. My husband really wants to see Krakow. I also noticed that Dresden is really close and thought that would be nice too. After reading many of the postings here I am also intrigued by the many quaint towns mentioned in other parts of Czech Rep. My husband and I used to travel to Europe and couple of times a year, but since our son was born a few years ago we haven't been. This is our first extended trip without him and I don't want to it to be an exhausting one-however the traveller in me wants to explore while I have the chance. Sorry this is so long-winded. Any advice is greatly appreciated, because there are so many options I can't seem to make up my mind. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 2 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 4 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 5 Scottish Passport
- 6 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 7 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 8 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 9 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 10 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 11 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 12 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 13 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 14 See You In Minsk
- 15 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 16 Florence Hotel Advice
- 17 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 18 Italy tours
- 19 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 20 Air France strike
- 21 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 22 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 23 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 24 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 25 Florence over Christmas w kids