I'm flying into Prague at the end of May and am flying out of Prague 10 days later. I'm trying to decide how to spend my time. I've never been to Prague and have heard so many amazing things that I know I want at least 4 days there. Beyond that I'm torn about what else to do with my time. I've always wanted to see Budapest and am debating a few days there. My husband really wants to see Krakow. I also noticed that Dresden is really close and thought that would be nice too. After reading many of the postings here I am also intrigued by the many quaint towns mentioned in other parts of Czech Rep. My husband and I used to travel to Europe and couple of times a year, but since our son was born a few years ago we haven't been. This is our first extended trip without him and I don't want to it to be an exhausting one-however the traveller in me wants to explore while I have the chance. Sorry this is so long-winded. Any advice is greatly appreciated, because there are so many options I can't seem to make up my mind. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 2 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 3 Amsterdam
- 4 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 5 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 6 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 8 Avoid Europcar!
- 9 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 10 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 11 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 12 Train / Calabria
- 13 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 14 16 days in France and Italy
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 17 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 20 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 21 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 22 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 23 Proposed electronics ban and questions about my Kindle
- 24 Private Guide in Cordoba, Spain
- 25 Spain itinerary and railway advise