I'm flying into Prague at the end of May and am flying out of Prague 10 days later. I'm trying to decide how to spend my time. I've never been to Prague and have heard so many amazing things that I know I want at least 4 days there. Beyond that I'm torn about what else to do with my time. I've always wanted to see Budapest and am debating a few days there. My husband really wants to see Krakow. I also noticed that Dresden is really close and thought that would be nice too. After reading many of the postings here I am also intrigued by the many quaint towns mentioned in other parts of Czech Rep. My husband and I used to travel to Europe and couple of times a year, but since our son was born a few years ago we haven't been. This is our first extended trip without him and I don't want to it to be an exhausting one-however the traveller in me wants to explore while I have the chance. Sorry this is so long-winded. Any advice is greatly appreciated, because there are so many options I can't seem to make up my mind. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 2 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 3 Italy things to do?
- 4 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 5 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 6 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 7 Getting cash in Spain
- 8 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 9 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 10 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 11 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 12 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 13 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 14 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 15 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 16 A town in France for a month
- 17 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 18 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 19 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 20 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 21 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 22 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 23 Stay away from EF Tours
- 24 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 25 How to split nine days on Crete?