I'm flying into Prague at the end of May and am flying out of Prague 10 days later. I'm trying to decide how to spend my time. I've never been to Prague and have heard so many amazing things that I know I want at least 4 days there. Beyond that I'm torn about what else to do with my time. I've always wanted to see Budapest and am debating a few days there. My husband really wants to see Krakow. I also noticed that Dresden is really close and thought that would be nice too. After reading many of the postings here I am also intrigued by the many quaint towns mentioned in other parts of Czech Rep. My husband and I used to travel to Europe and couple of times a year, but since our son was born a few years ago we haven't been. This is our first extended trip without him and I don't want to it to be an exhausting one-however the traveller in me wants to explore while I have the chance. Sorry this is so long-winded. Any advice is greatly appreciated, because there are so many options I can't seem to make up my mind. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 2 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 3 Why don't the French want to work?
- 4 Driving from Italy to France
- 5 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 6 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 7 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 8 7 Nights in Paris
- 9 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 10 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 11 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 12 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 13 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 14 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 15 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 16 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 17 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 18 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 19 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour
- 20 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 21 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 22 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 23 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 24 Matisse at Tate
- 25 2 weeks in Europe