I'm flying into Prague at the end of May and am flying out of Prague 10 days later. I'm trying to decide how to spend my time. I've never been to Prague and have heard so many amazing things that I know I want at least 4 days there. Beyond that I'm torn about what else to do with my time. I've always wanted to see Budapest and am debating a few days there. My husband really wants to see Krakow. I also noticed that Dresden is really close and thought that would be nice too. After reading many of the postings here I am also intrigued by the many quaint towns mentioned in other parts of Czech Rep. My husband and I used to travel to Europe and couple of times a year, but since our son was born a few years ago we haven't been. This is our first extended trip without him and I don't want to it to be an exhausting one-however the traveller in me wants to explore while I have the chance. Sorry this is so long-winded. Any advice is greatly appreciated, because there are so many options I can't seem to make up my mind. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sea side in Italy
- 2 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 3 Milan underground
- 4 Sagrada Familia - Barcelona; time "allocation"
- 5 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 6 Checking out your destination with live webcams- Rome for example!
- 7 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 8 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 9 Budapest Favorites
- 10 Northern Italy Agriturismo, Activities, Cooking School
- 11 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 12 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 13 Rome Colosseum and Forum
- 14 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 15 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 16 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 17 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 18 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 21 European Backpacking
- 22 Help! Itinerary suggestion for 35 days in Italy and France.
- 23 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 24 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 25 2 week Europe trip adivce