I'm flying into Prague at the end of May and am flying out of Prague 10 days later. I'm trying to decide how to spend my time. I've never been to Prague and have heard so many amazing things that I know I want at least 4 days there. Beyond that I'm torn about what else to do with my time. I've always wanted to see Budapest and am debating a few days there. My husband really wants to see Krakow. I also noticed that Dresden is really close and thought that would be nice too. After reading many of the postings here I am also intrigued by the many quaint towns mentioned in other parts of Czech Rep. My husband and I used to travel to Europe and couple of times a year, but since our son was born a few years ago we haven't been. This is our first extended trip without him and I don't want to it to be an exhausting one-however the traveller in me wants to explore while I have the chance. Sorry this is so long-winded. Any advice is greatly appreciated, because there are so many options I can't seem to make up my mind. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Sliema, Malta
- 3 River Boat Cruise
- 4 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 5 Portugal. & Southern Spain
- 6 Sachsenhausen?
- 7 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 8 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 9 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 10 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 11 Road tripping: Isle of Skye to London
- 12 Rome to Portofino -
- 13 Sim Card
- 14 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 15 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 16 3 Days in Paris.. what are the "must sees"?
- 17 12 Days in Italy
- 18 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 19 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 20 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 21 student in denmark
- 22 Poland in September
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 25 Cheap Paris Boutiques