I'm flying into Prague at the end of May and am flying out of Prague 10 days later. I'm trying to decide how to spend my time. I've never been to Prague and have heard so many amazing things that I know I want at least 4 days there. Beyond that I'm torn about what else to do with my time. I've always wanted to see Budapest and am debating a few days there. My husband really wants to see Krakow. I also noticed that Dresden is really close and thought that would be nice too. After reading many of the postings here I am also intrigued by the many quaint towns mentioned in other parts of Czech Rep. My husband and I used to travel to Europe and couple of times a year, but since our son was born a few years ago we haven't been. This is our first extended trip without him and I don't want to it to be an exhausting one-however the traveller in me wants to explore while I have the chance. Sorry this is so long-winded. Any advice is greatly appreciated, because there are so many options I can't seem to make up my mind. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Basque region and/or Galicia?
- 2 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 3 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 4 Train travel in Europe
- 5 Alone in Paris
- 6 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 7 Best city in Europe to visit during winter
- 8 England/Scotland in January?
- 9 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 10 Sorrento as a lodging base
- 11 Is this possible in 16 days?
- 12 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 13 Italy in June/July
- 14 Greece/Turkey/Croatia
- 15 Tickets to Saints Chapelle Concerts
- 16 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 17 First visit to Paris, 6 days
- 18 Lipari Aeolian Islands
- 19 Sistine Chapel Visit in November
- 20 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 21 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 22 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 23 The Scruffman in Europe
- 24 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 25 Montenegro in Sept/Oct