I'm flying into Prague at the end of May and am flying out of Prague 10 days later. I'm trying to decide how to spend my time. I've never been to Prague and have heard so many amazing things that I know I want at least 4 days there. Beyond that I'm torn about what else to do with my time. I've always wanted to see Budapest and am debating a few days there. My husband really wants to see Krakow. I also noticed that Dresden is really close and thought that would be nice too. After reading many of the postings here I am also intrigued by the many quaint towns mentioned in other parts of Czech Rep. My husband and I used to travel to Europe and couple of times a year, but since our son was born a few years ago we haven't been. This is our first extended trip without him and I don't want to it to be an exhausting one-however the traveller in me wants to explore while I have the chance. Sorry this is so long-winded. Any advice is greatly appreciated, because there are so many options I can't seem to make up my mind. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 2 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 3 15 days trip to Europe
- 4 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 5 Ravenna Mosaics
- 6 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 7 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 8 Amsterdam, Germany
- 9 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 10 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 11 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 European Travel in March
- 14 Scotland Highlands Help
- 15 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 16 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 17 Our time in Rome
- 18 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 19 Berlin, germany
- 20 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 21 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 22 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 23 Greece Itinerary
- 24 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 25 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest