I'm flying into Prague at the end of May and am flying out of Prague 10 days later. I'm trying to decide how to spend my time. I've never been to Prague and have heard so many amazing things that I know I want at least 4 days there. Beyond that I'm torn about what else to do with my time. I've always wanted to see Budapest and am debating a few days there. My husband really wants to see Krakow. I also noticed that Dresden is really close and thought that would be nice too. After reading many of the postings here I am also intrigued by the many quaint towns mentioned in other parts of Czech Rep. My husband and I used to travel to Europe and couple of times a year, but since our son was born a few years ago we haven't been. This is our first extended trip without him and I don't want to it to be an exhausting one-however the traveller in me wants to explore while I have the chance. Sorry this is so long-winded. Any advice is greatly appreciated, because there are so many options I can't seem to make up my mind. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 2 Paris Visite pass
- 3 short trip klon to koblenz
- 4 Barcelona Itinerary
- 5 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 6 Travel tips for Budapest-July 2016
- 7 Switzeraland Iternary
- 8 Barcelona sites: attire
- 9 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 10 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 11 barcelona
- 12 Amsterdam & Paris in peak season
- 13 Girona to Torla-where to stay along the way
- 14 Driving Itinerary in Austria Advice Please
- 15 Train Travel in Germany
- 16 Castle Hunters on HGTV - anyone watch?
- 17 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 18 Advice on Tuscan hilltowns itinerary
- 19 Texans Take a Tour
- 20 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 21 Lisbon
- 22 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 23 One night in Amsterdam?
- 24 A plethora of islands
- 25 Referendum in Greece