I'm flying into Prague at the end of May and am flying out of Prague 10 days later. I'm trying to decide how to spend my time. I've never been to Prague and have heard so many amazing things that I know I want at least 4 days there. Beyond that I'm torn about what else to do with my time. I've always wanted to see Budapest and am debating a few days there. My husband really wants to see Krakow. I also noticed that Dresden is really close and thought that would be nice too. After reading many of the postings here I am also intrigued by the many quaint towns mentioned in other parts of Czech Rep. My husband and I used to travel to Europe and couple of times a year, but since our son was born a few years ago we haven't been. This is our first extended trip without him and I don't want to it to be an exhausting one-however the traveller in me wants to explore while I have the chance. Sorry this is so long-winded. Any advice is greatly appreciated, because there are so many options I can't seem to make up my mind. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 2 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 3 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 4 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 5 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 6 Southern Spain
- 7 Scotland November 2015
- 8 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 9 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 10 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 11 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Italy Countryside
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 21 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 22 Germany in December 2015
- 23 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 24 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 25 Vegan in Germany?