I'm flying into Prague at the end of May and am flying out of Prague 10 days later. I'm trying to decide how to spend my time. I've never been to Prague and have heard so many amazing things that I know I want at least 4 days there. Beyond that I'm torn about what else to do with my time. I've always wanted to see Budapest and am debating a few days there. My husband really wants to see Krakow. I also noticed that Dresden is really close and thought that would be nice too. After reading many of the postings here I am also intrigued by the many quaint towns mentioned in other parts of Czech Rep. My husband and I used to travel to Europe and couple of times a year, but since our son was born a few years ago we haven't been. This is our first extended trip without him and I don't want to it to be an exhausting one-however the traveller in me wants to explore while I have the chance. Sorry this is so long-winded. Any advice is greatly appreciated, because there are so many options I can't seem to make up my mind. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 2 No Periods in British Written English!
- 3 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 4 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 5 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 6 Praiano
- 7 Rouen Tour Companies
- 8 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 11 Ireland itinerary help please
- 12 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 13 Ronda Wine/biking
- 14 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 15 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Perugia
- 18 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 19 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 20 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 21 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 22 Areas in Milan
- 23 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 24 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 25 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!