I'm flying into Prague at the end of May and am flying out of Prague 10 days later. I'm trying to decide how to spend my time. I've never been to Prague and have heard so many amazing things that I know I want at least 4 days there. Beyond that I'm torn about what else to do with my time. I've always wanted to see Budapest and am debating a few days there. My husband really wants to see Krakow. I also noticed that Dresden is really close and thought that would be nice too. After reading many of the postings here I am also intrigued by the many quaint towns mentioned in other parts of Czech Rep. My husband and I used to travel to Europe and couple of times a year, but since our son was born a few years ago we haven't been. This is our first extended trip without him and I don't want to it to be an exhausting one-however the traveller in me wants to explore while I have the chance. Sorry this is so long-winded. Any advice is greatly appreciated, because there are so many options I can't seem to make up my mind. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 2 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 3 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 4 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 5 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 6 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 7 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 8 Rhine River
- 9 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 10 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 11 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 12 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 13 Loire Valley itinerary
- 14 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 15 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 16 Europe Itinerary
- 17 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 18 Travel plan help in Germany
- 19 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 20 Breakfast: London
- 21 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 22 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 23 Venice at Christmas
- 24 Munich hotel near the Christmas Village late November
- 25 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.