I'm flying into Prague at the end of May and am flying out of Prague 10 days later. I'm trying to decide how to spend my time. I've never been to Prague and have heard so many amazing things that I know I want at least 4 days there. Beyond that I'm torn about what else to do with my time. I've always wanted to see Budapest and am debating a few days there. My husband really wants to see Krakow. I also noticed that Dresden is really close and thought that would be nice too. After reading many of the postings here I am also intrigued by the many quaint towns mentioned in other parts of Czech Rep. My husband and I used to travel to Europe and couple of times a year, but since our son was born a few years ago we haven't been. This is our first extended trip without him and I don't want to it to be an exhausting one-however the traveller in me wants to explore while I have the chance. Sorry this is so long-winded. Any advice is greatly appreciated, because there are so many options I can't seem to make up my mind. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 2 Which Florence hotel?
- 3 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 6 Gluten Free in Italy
- 7 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 8 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 9 Ireland's west coast
- 10 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 11 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 12 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 13 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 14 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 15 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 16 Gluten free options in Spain?
- 17 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 18 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 19 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 20 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 21 Eating Gluten-Free in France/Paris
- 22 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 25 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland