I'm flying into Prague at the end of May and am flying out of Prague 10 days later. I'm trying to decide how to spend my time. I've never been to Prague and have heard so many amazing things that I know I want at least 4 days there. Beyond that I'm torn about what else to do with my time. I've always wanted to see Budapest and am debating a few days there. My husband really wants to see Krakow. I also noticed that Dresden is really close and thought that would be nice too. After reading many of the postings here I am also intrigued by the many quaint towns mentioned in other parts of Czech Rep. My husband and I used to travel to Europe and couple of times a year, but since our son was born a few years ago we haven't been. This is our first extended trip without him and I don't want to it to be an exhausting one-however the traveller in me wants to explore while I have the chance. Sorry this is so long-winded. Any advice is greatly appreciated, because there are so many options I can't seem to make up my mind. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April
- 2 Paris GTG - October 21
- 3 pick pockets in Rome
- 4 Amsterdam Bruges London Paris - 11 nights?
- 5 Best places for Pinchos in Barcelona?
- 6 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 7 Scotland trip report
- 8 Rental apartment in Limassol Cyprus
- 9 Retiree health insurance gap coverage
- 10 Tour Guide recomendations
- 11 The Definitive Guide to Behave Like A Local in Spain
- 12 Belgium - Netherlands Itinerary - Need feedback
- 13 German train transfer times
- 14 Looking for a cooking class in Sorrento
- 15 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 16 Madrid in 2 Days
- 17 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 18 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 19 Phone for GPS in Italy/Europe--T Mobile Simple Choice ? Buy a SIM card?
- 20 Lyon and ?
- 21 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 22 Seeing the Vatican in Rome
- 23 Croatia before a river cruise?
- 24 Transport around Europe
- 25 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do