I'm flying into Prague at the end of May and am flying out of Prague 10 days later. I'm trying to decide how to spend my time. I've never been to Prague and have heard so many amazing things that I know I want at least 4 days there. Beyond that I'm torn about what else to do with my time. I've always wanted to see Budapest and am debating a few days there. My husband really wants to see Krakow. I also noticed that Dresden is really close and thought that would be nice too. After reading many of the postings here I am also intrigued by the many quaint towns mentioned in other parts of Czech Rep. My husband and I used to travel to Europe and couple of times a year, but since our son was born a few years ago we haven't been. This is our first extended trip without him and I don't want to it to be an exhausting one-however the traveller in me wants to explore while I have the chance. Sorry this is so long-winded. Any advice is greatly appreciated, because there are so many options I can't seem to make up my mind. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 해외카지노
- 2 Germany with my Girlfriend
- 3 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 4 Where to stay and eat in Brussels?
- 5 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 6 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 7 London Paris
- 8 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 9 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 10 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 11 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )$#
- 12 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 13 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 14 Spain.. suggestions please
- 15 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 16 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 17 London dining service charge
- 18 The Rain in Spain and more
- 19 Scotland Question
- 20 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 21 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 22 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 23 Luggage on trains/security?
- 24 The DCC scam is spreading
- 25 What clothes?