I'm flying into Prague at the end of May and am flying out of Prague 10 days later. I'm trying to decide how to spend my time. I've never been to Prague and have heard so many amazing things that I know I want at least 4 days there. Beyond that I'm torn about what else to do with my time. I've always wanted to see Budapest and am debating a few days there. My husband really wants to see Krakow. I also noticed that Dresden is really close and thought that would be nice too. After reading many of the postings here I am also intrigued by the many quaint towns mentioned in other parts of Czech Rep. My husband and I used to travel to Europe and couple of times a year, but since our son was born a few years ago we haven't been. This is our first extended trip without him and I don't want to it to be an exhausting one-however the traveller in me wants to explore while I have the chance. Sorry this is so long-winded. Any advice is greatly appreciated, because there are so many options I can't seem to make up my mind. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2015 UEFA Champions League Final Tickets (Jueventus VS Barcelona)
- 2 How to get to Mallorca
- 3 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 4 Magical Greece. A 13 day jaunt across the Aegean
- 5 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 6 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 7 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 8 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 9 Pompeii ~ book private in advance, or wait and use a guide @ Pompeii?
- 10 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 11 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 12 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 13 Switzerland 5 days
- 14 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 15 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 16 Kathie & Cheryl plan our 2016 trip to Europe
- 17 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 18 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 19 Three Weeks in Turkey Short Trip Report
- 20 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 21 Croatia, Bosnia and Slovenia itinerary help
- 22 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 23 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 24 Northern Italy/Tuscany ideas
- 25 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems