Good morning everyone,
I will be traveling to Prague in a month, and I am still having doubts as to how feasible or enjoyable my itinerary is. What has been your experience?
I will arrive around 13:00 to Prague and, because of jetlag, I don't want to count on this day 1 to plan for anything. I will be staying off Miru Square, in Vinohrady.
My plan is to focus on a couple of landmarks and spend the rest of the day strolling around the neighborhood where they are located. For example: the castle and St. Nicholas Church on day 2, the Spanish Synagogue and Tyn Church on day 3, Wenceslas Square and Vysehrad on day 4, I seem to have day 5 off which I thought I could spend wandering around Vinohrady and Zizkov, and spend the day on Petrin Hill on day 6 to rest and/or wander around Smichov. I will be leaving in the morning of day 7.
I am aware that I have only planned for a couple of things a day, but, of course, walking around the neighborhoods is part of the sightseeing and I don't know how tiring this can be. I've read the center of Prague is compact, but I don't know how compact it can be. I like enjoying things and not just passing by an array of landmarks as if I were leafing through a book, otherwise, when I return home, I will remember it like a blurry dream.
I appreciate any comments you may have.
Good morning everyone,
- 1 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 2 London for Christmas
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 River cruises
- 7 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 8 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 9 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 10 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 11 More help with housing in Puglia
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 14 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 15 7 days in Andalucia
- 16 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 21 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 22 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Ira Has Been Kidnapped