Good morning everyone,
I will be traveling to Prague in a month, and I am still having doubts as to how feasible or enjoyable my itinerary is. What has been your experience?
I will arrive around 13:00 to Prague and, because of jetlag, I don't want to count on this day 1 to plan for anything. I will be staying off Miru Square, in Vinohrady.
My plan is to focus on a couple of landmarks and spend the rest of the day strolling around the neighborhood where they are located. For example: the castle and St. Nicholas Church on day 2, the Spanish Synagogue and Tyn Church on day 3, Wenceslas Square and Vysehrad on day 4, I seem to have day 5 off which I thought I could spend wandering around Vinohrady and Zizkov, and spend the day on Petrin Hill on day 6 to rest and/or wander around Smichov. I will be leaving in the morning of day 7.
I am aware that I have only planned for a couple of things a day, but, of course, walking around the neighborhoods is part of the sightseeing and I don't know how tiring this can be. I've read the center of Prague is compact, but I don't know how compact it can be. I like enjoying things and not just passing by an array of landmarks as if I were leafing through a book, otherwise, when I return home, I will remember it like a blurry dream.
I appreciate any comments you may have.
Good morning everyone,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 2 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 3 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 4 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 5 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 6 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 7 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 8 How do you find French food?
- 9 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 10 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 11 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 12 airport hold baggage
- 13 7 Nights in Paris
- 14 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 15 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 16 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 17 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 20 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 21 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 22 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 23 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 24 Gargano Promontory
- 25 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)