Good morning everyone,
I will be traveling to Prague in a month, and I am still having doubts as to how feasible or enjoyable my itinerary is. What has been your experience?
I will arrive around 13:00 to Prague and, because of jetlag, I don't want to count on this day 1 to plan for anything. I will be staying off Miru Square, in Vinohrady.
My plan is to focus on a couple of landmarks and spend the rest of the day strolling around the neighborhood where they are located. For example: the castle and St. Nicholas Church on day 2, the Spanish Synagogue and Tyn Church on day 3, Wenceslas Square and Vysehrad on day 4, I seem to have day 5 off which I thought I could spend wandering around Vinohrady and Zizkov, and spend the day on Petrin Hill on day 6 to rest and/or wander around Smichov. I will be leaving in the morning of day 7.
I am aware that I have only planned for a couple of things a day, but, of course, walking around the neighborhoods is part of the sightseeing and I don't know how tiring this can be. I've read the center of Prague is compact, but I don't know how compact it can be. I like enjoying things and not just passing by an array of landmarks as if I were leafing through a book, otherwise, when I return home, I will remember it like a blurry dream.
I appreciate any comments you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 MCAFEE @ Installation renewal CONTACT☎ 18006817208 Tec*h Supp0rt 24/7
- 2 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 3 Christmas Day in Granada
- 4 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 5 car insurance italy
- 6 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 7 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 8 Venice/Mestre
- 9 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 10 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 11 Spanish Medical Providers
- 12 Transylvania - June 2018
- 13 Italy Car Scam
- 14 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 15 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 16 Krakow
- 17 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 18 Quizz !
- 19 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 20 Pay attention to your watches !
- 21 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 22 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 23 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 24 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
Good morning everyone,