Good morning everyone,
I will be traveling to Prague in a month, and I am still having doubts as to how feasible or enjoyable my itinerary is. What has been your experience?
I will arrive around 13:00 to Prague and, because of jetlag, I don't want to count on this day 1 to plan for anything. I will be staying off Miru Square, in Vinohrady.
My plan is to focus on a couple of landmarks and spend the rest of the day strolling around the neighborhood where they are located. For example: the castle and St. Nicholas Church on day 2, the Spanish Synagogue and Tyn Church on day 3, Wenceslas Square and Vysehrad on day 4, I seem to have day 5 off which I thought I could spend wandering around Vinohrady and Zizkov, and spend the day on Petrin Hill on day 6 to rest and/or wander around Smichov. I will be leaving in the morning of day 7.
I am aware that I have only planned for a couple of things a day, but, of course, walking around the neighborhoods is part of the sightseeing and I don't know how tiring this can be. I've read the center of Prague is compact, but I don't know how compact it can be. I like enjoying things and not just passing by an array of landmarks as if I were leafing through a book, otherwise, when I return home, I will remember it like a blurry dream.
I appreciate any comments you may have.
Good morning everyone,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cell phones in Ireland
- 2 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 3 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 4 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 5 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Frecciabianca Seat Selection, please help.
- 8 Priceline for London hotels
- 9 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 10 Ireland itinerary
- 11 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 12 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 13 Fjords, How To?
- 14 Istanbul Itinerary
- 15 7 Nights in Paris
- 16 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 17 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 18 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 19 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 20 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 21 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 22 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 25 London neighborhood suggestions