Good morning everyone,
I will be traveling to Prague in a month, and I am still having doubts as to how feasible or enjoyable my itinerary is. What has been your experience?
I will arrive around 13:00 to Prague and, because of jetlag, I don't want to count on this day 1 to plan for anything. I will be staying off Miru Square, in Vinohrady.
My plan is to focus on a couple of landmarks and spend the rest of the day strolling around the neighborhood where they are located. For example: the castle and St. Nicholas Church on day 2, the Spanish Synagogue and Tyn Church on day 3, Wenceslas Square and Vysehrad on day 4, I seem to have day 5 off which I thought I could spend wandering around Vinohrady and Zizkov, and spend the day on Petrin Hill on day 6 to rest and/or wander around Smichov. I will be leaving in the morning of day 7.
I am aware that I have only planned for a couple of things a day, but, of course, walking around the neighborhoods is part of the sightseeing and I don't know how tiring this can be. I've read the center of Prague is compact, but I don't know how compact it can be. I like enjoying things and not just passing by an array of landmarks as if I were leafing through a book, otherwise, when I return home, I will remember it like a blurry dream.
I appreciate any comments you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples
- 2 What is best way to increase muscles
- 3 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 4 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 5 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 6 Lisbon and Spain-"must see" advance tix?
- 7 how far in advance of flight to get to airport
- 8 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 9 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 10 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 11 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 12 Passport 6-month validity requirement is for ENTRY date, not exit, right?
- 13 Milan airport to Duomo area by train?
- 14 Rental car return in Nice
- 15 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 16 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 17 Alhambra
- 18 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 19 Paris hotels
- 20 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 21 French open 2017
- 22 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 23 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 24 Barcelona and Paris with Wine In-between
- 25 Best Way to Get Two Single Day-Grounds, French Open (tennis) Tickets?
Good morning everyone,