Good morning everyone,
I will be traveling to Prague in a month, and I am still having doubts as to how feasible or enjoyable my itinerary is. What has been your experience?
I will arrive around 13:00 to Prague and, because of jetlag, I don't want to count on this day 1 to plan for anything. I will be staying off Miru Square, in Vinohrady.
My plan is to focus on a couple of landmarks and spend the rest of the day strolling around the neighborhood where they are located. For example: the castle and St. Nicholas Church on day 2, the Spanish Synagogue and Tyn Church on day 3, Wenceslas Square and Vysehrad on day 4, I seem to have day 5 off which I thought I could spend wandering around Vinohrady and Zizkov, and spend the day on Petrin Hill on day 6 to rest and/or wander around Smichov. I will be leaving in the morning of day 7.
I am aware that I have only planned for a couple of things a day, but, of course, walking around the neighborhoods is part of the sightseeing and I don't know how tiring this can be. I've read the center of Prague is compact, but I don't know how compact it can be. I like enjoying things and not just passing by an array of landmarks as if I were leafing through a book, otherwise, when I return home, I will remember it like a blurry dream.
I appreciate any comments you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RENFE error message during payment
- 2 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 3 All of Spain or something else..?
- 4 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 5 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 6 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 7 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 8 Greece Experts
- 9 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 10 Europe itinerary review
- 11 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 12 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 13 Enjoying England for a year!
- 14 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 15 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 16 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 19 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 20 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 21 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 22 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 23 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 24 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 25 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
Good morning everyone,