Good morning everyone,
I will be traveling to Prague in a month, and I am still having doubts as to how feasible or enjoyable my itinerary is. What has been your experience?
I will arrive around 13:00 to Prague and, because of jetlag, I don't want to count on this day 1 to plan for anything. I will be staying off Miru Square, in Vinohrady.
My plan is to focus on a couple of landmarks and spend the rest of the day strolling around the neighborhood where they are located. For example: the castle and St. Nicholas Church on day 2, the Spanish Synagogue and Tyn Church on day 3, Wenceslas Square and Vysehrad on day 4, I seem to have day 5 off which I thought I could spend wandering around Vinohrady and Zizkov, and spend the day on Petrin Hill on day 6 to rest and/or wander around Smichov. I will be leaving in the morning of day 7.
I am aware that I have only planned for a couple of things a day, but, of course, walking around the neighborhoods is part of the sightseeing and I don't know how tiring this can be. I've read the center of Prague is compact, but I don't know how compact it can be. I like enjoying things and not just passing by an array of landmarks as if I were leafing through a book, otherwise, when I return home, I will remember it like a blurry dream.
I appreciate any comments you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 2 Uffizi Phone Number
- 3 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 5 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 6 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 7 Gites in Provence
- 8 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 9 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 10 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 11 4 days in Provence in early June
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 14 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 15 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 16 Need Information about French Alps
- 17 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 18 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 19 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 20 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 21 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 22 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 23 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 24 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 25 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
Good morning everyone,