Good morning everyone,
I will be traveling to Prague in a month, and I am still having doubts as to how feasible or enjoyable my itinerary is. What has been your experience?
I will arrive around 13:00 to Prague and, because of jetlag, I don't want to count on this day 1 to plan for anything. I will be staying off Miru Square, in Vinohrady.
My plan is to focus on a couple of landmarks and spend the rest of the day strolling around the neighborhood where they are located. For example: the castle and St. Nicholas Church on day 2, the Spanish Synagogue and Tyn Church on day 3, Wenceslas Square and Vysehrad on day 4, I seem to have day 5 off which I thought I could spend wandering around Vinohrady and Zizkov, and spend the day on Petrin Hill on day 6 to rest and/or wander around Smichov. I will be leaving in the morning of day 7.
I am aware that I have only planned for a couple of things a day, but, of course, walking around the neighborhoods is part of the sightseeing and I don't know how tiring this can be. I've read the center of Prague is compact, but I don't know how compact it can be. I like enjoying things and not just passing by an array of landmarks as if I were leafing through a book, otherwise, when I return home, I will remember it like a blurry dream.
I appreciate any comments you may have.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 2 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 3 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 4 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 5 What clothes?
- 6 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 7 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 8 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 9 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 10 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 11 Car rental in Caen?
- 12 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 13 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 14 Bavaria in August
- 15 Switzerland in 8 days
- 16 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 17 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 18 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 19 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 20 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 21 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 22 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 23 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 24 Shopping in Paris
- 25 Dusseldorf to Mainz (or somewhere in-between)
Good morning everyone,