I am just starting my research for our 2014 Europe trip. First stop - Prague for 3 nights. I'll be using hotel points and have about 5 options so I'm looking for some suggestions on hotels in the old town. Must have a nice bathroom with a standup shower and some old world charm if that's possible.
Prague Hotels -Old Town
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 2 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 3 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 4 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 5 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 6 Italy trip questions
- 7 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 8 Suggestion for travel memories
- 9 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 10 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 11 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 12 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 13 Budget family trip to Europe
- 14 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 15 Pyrenees logistics
- 16 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 17 Italy
- 18 Azores
- 19 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 20 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 21 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 22 Driving in Italy
- 23 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 24 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 25 Taormina to Palermo