I'm looking for a nice hotel in Prague for two (my fiance and I) - criteria: great location (river views would be great, else street view/roof view), lively and safe...
I've already looked at Mamaison Pachtuv Palace...any other options would be great...do let me know
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 2 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 3 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 4 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 5 Lisbon trip report
- 6 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 7 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 8 Ireland in April
- 9 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 10 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 11 Driving in Italy?
- 12 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 13 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 14 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 15 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 16 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 17 Planning a European Trip
- 18 Scotland Trip
- 19 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 20 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 21 So much to do, so little time!
- 22 Tour of Northern Italy
- 23 Germany in December Trip Report
- 24 Naples, Italy
- 25 San Sebastian