I'm looking for a nice hotel in Prague for two (my fiance and I) - criteria: great location (river views would be great, else street view/roof view), lively and safe...
I've already looked at Mamaison Pachtuv Palace...any other options would be great...do let me know
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A few last minute questions
- 2 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 3 36 Hours in Venice
- 4 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 5 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 6 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 7 http://thedropnet.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 8 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 9 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 10 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 11 Prague & Croatia
- 12 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 13 Florence airport costumes
- 14 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 15 Portable WiFi Device in Poland
- 16 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 17 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 18 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 19 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 20 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 21 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 22 Barcelona on budget
- 23 Trip to Spain in the Fall
- 24 http://www.prohealthguides.com/nucific-bio-x4/
- 25 http://ow.ly/nTIc300FYML