I'm looking for a nice hotel in Prague for two (my fiance and I) - criteria: great location (river views would be great, else street view/roof view), lively and safe...
I've already looked at Mamaison Pachtuv Palace...any other options would be great...do let me know
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 3 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 4 If your passport is stuck in Charleston
- 5 Tour-Free Travel
- 6 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 7 UK flexipass best option?
- 8 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 9 London Evening Activity
- 10 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 11 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 12 Planning my days in Paris
- 13 Retirement Vacation
- 14 Car Rental recommendations (Heathrow and Gatwick) ?
- 15 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 16 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 17 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 18 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 19 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 20 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 21 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 22 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 23 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 24 French Riviera Overview
- 25 Florence, Capri and Amalfi