I'm looking for a nice hotel in Prague for two (my fiance and I) - criteria: great location (river views would be great, else street view/roof view), lively and safe...
I've already looked at Mamaison Pachtuv Palace...any other options would be great...do let me know
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Is 2hr25m layover enough to collect and recheck baggage?
- 4 Things I Learned in 3 Weeks in southern Ireland
- 5 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 6 Iceland in July
- 7 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 8 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 9 Lisbon Airport - A Huge Mess
- 10 5 Ladies, 4 Destinations and 1 Month
- 11 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 12 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 13 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 14 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 15 Need help with Ligurian/CT itinerary
- 16 Le Marche, Italy
- 17 Seville Itinerary
- 18 flying into Lyon..have 10 days
- 19 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 20 La Cite du Vin, has anyone visited ?
- 21 ATM skimmer - good example of a traveler finding one in Vienna
- 22 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 23 Searching for beach town in Amalfi area for summer holiday
- 24 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 25 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition