What neighborhood in Prague would be good for myself & 22 yo daughter in early Nov.?
Want to be close to / easy access to the popular sights, and she'd probably like a bit of night life.
MJ & Co.
Prague Hotel / Neighborhood for 1st TImers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 2 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 3 A full week in The Netherlands
- 4 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 7 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 8 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 9 10 days in England
- 10 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 11 Suggested itinerary for Istanbul??
- 12 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 13 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 14 Drawing courses in Paris
- 15 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 16 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 17 Montreux or Vevey- where to stay
- 18 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 19 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 20 Cannes >> Corsica
- 21 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 22 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 23 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 24 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 25 Spain for 5 days at end of August