What neighborhood in Prague would be good for myself & 22 yo daughter in early Nov.?
Want to be close to / easy access to the popular sights, and she'd probably like a bit of night life.
MJ & Co.
Prague Hotel / Neighborhood for 1st TImers
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 2 Scotland Votes "No"
- 3 1 week Tuscany in November
- 4 Gift for French business associate
- 5 help- newbies to international travel- Italy logistics
- 6 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 7 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 8 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Help please! Value lodging in Italy
- 11 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 12 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 13 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 14 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 15 Gtg San Antonio
- 16 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 17 Airbnb scam
- 18 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 19 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 20 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 21 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 22 Italy trip advice
- 23 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 24 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 25 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction