We are looking for a nice hotel to celebrate my husband's 55th birthday. I would like it to be romantic, centrally located, quiet and between $150-250 per night. Comfy beds would be a plus. We will be in Prague the first week in Sept and it seems like there are a lot of deals if we book now. Thanks!
Prague Hotel near Old Town or Jewish Quarter
View all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 4 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 5 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 Channel Islands
- 8 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 12 Dresden Train Station
- 13 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 14 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 21 Chambermaid tipping
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 London for Christmas