We are looking for a nice hotel to celebrate my husband's 55th birthday. I would like it to be romantic, centrally located, quiet and between $150-250 per night. Comfy beds would be a plus. We will be in Prague the first week in Sept and it seems like there are a lot of deals if we book now. Thanks!
Prague Hotel near Old Town or Jewish Quarter
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 2 CDG questions
- 3 Small wineries and other places Umbria/Tuscan border?
- 4 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 5 Côte du Rhône wine road
- 6 France to Italy advice needed please
- 7 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 8 Is this the best urban surf spot in the world?
- 9 A Week in Spain
- 10 When to buy companion ticket?
- 11 Cell Coverage in Dordogne & Lot
- 12 South of Switzerland
- 13 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 14 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 15 Home Base in Belgium
- 16 Things to do in/around Milan
- 17 Dolce Vita on a Budget?
- 18 Itinerary advice: Bergen, Hardangerfjord, and Sognefjord?
- 19 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 20 8 days Northern Italy/ Switzerland
- 21 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 22 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 25 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!