Looking into the Augustine Hotel in Prague. Any first hand recent reviews?
Will 3-4 nights be enough, can't spare more time after a conference and visit to family in Istanbul?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 day in the Black Forest
- 2 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 3 French Basque country
- 4 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 5 Rome Walking Guide
- 6 Travelling outside of Stockholm
- 7 Drumroll....I finally decided on a Roman Hotel!
- 8 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 9 Questions regarding currency exhange
- 10 Luggage in rental car while touring Normandie and Loire Valley
- 11 Paris Hotel - Hotel des Nations St-Germain , Le Méridien Etoile
- 12 Advice on what to visit in Slovenia
- 13 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 14 Six Days to get From Athens to Rome
- 15 Lisbon transportation
- 16 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 17 Germany to Austria in 11 days? Help!
- 18 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 19 PAY ATTENTION AT TERMINI TRAIN STATION
- 20 Palace Versaille - worth the lines ?
- 21 Stop between Paris and Amsterdam that isn't Bruges or Brussels?
- 22 Driving in Poland
- 23 Help! College daughter's 1st day in Nerja, Spain/converter broke!!
- 24 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?
- 25 Copenhagen Dress Code