Looking into the Augustine Hotel in Prague. Any first hand recent reviews?
Will 3-4 nights be enough, can't spare more time after a conference and visit to family in Istanbul?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 2 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 3 Budapest on a budget
- 4 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 5 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 6 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 7 Italy in October
- 8 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 9 http://phytolyft.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 10 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 11 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 12 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 13 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 14 3 days to spend in europe
- 15 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 16 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 17 Beaches in Southern France
- 18 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 19 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 20 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 21 What Greek islands should I visit
- 22 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 23 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 24 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 25 cell phone companys