We'll be spending 3 days inPrague prior to a river cruise and need suggestions for the best reasonable hotels in the Old World section so we can be close to the sightseeing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT 24*7
- 2 Install@: Tec*h sUPp0rt MCafee CONTACT 1:800-681-7208 MCafee *Fixed
- 3 KING : AOL Mail Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 AOL Recovery b*G
- 4 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 5 3 weeks with Kids - Austria Itinerary help
- 6 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 7 Couscous
- 8 16 days in France and Italy
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 10 Avoid Europcar!
- 11 A couple last minute questions before my first trip to Barcelona
- 12 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 13 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 14 Scotland - We're Here!
- 15 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 16 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 17 Paris for children
- 18 European Vacation 2017
- 19 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 20 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 21 Naples + Walking Tour
- 22 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 23 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 24 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 25 A week all around Sicily - May 2017