We'll be spending 3 days inPrague prior to a river cruise and need suggestions for the best reasonable hotels in the Old World section so we can be close to the sightseeing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오바카라•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 마카오바카라
- 2 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 3 4 boiled eggs, 10 unsalted peanuts and 1
- 4 I have an understanding of discover
- 5 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 6 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 7 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 8 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 9 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 12 Bavaria in August
- 13 Train Question
- 14 What clothes?
- 15 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 16 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 17 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 18 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 19 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 20 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 21 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 22 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 23 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 24 GPS vs Google Maps
- 25 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting