We'll be spending 3 days inPrague prior to a river cruise and need suggestions for the best reasonable hotels in the Old World section so we can be close to the sightseeing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre day trip in about 3 weeks
- 2 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 3 Scotland Trip
- 4 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 5 Suggest the best land-based casino in Central London
- 6 Frankfurt to (insert ideads here) then to the Mosel region
- 7 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 What to take to Germany
- 10 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 11 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 12 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 13 4 week trip Turkey
- 14 TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK FULL DAY
- 15 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 16 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 17 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 18 Holiday in Austria
- 19 What one thing in Paris?
- 20 Restaurant Booking sites which one to use, if any, in Spain?
- 21 Golden sunsets in Tver and Torjor
- 22 An Escape from Turkish Chaos to Everyday Venice
- 23 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 24 Paris Under Seige...
- 25 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015