We'll be spending 3 days inPrague prior to a river cruise and need suggestions for the best reasonable hotels in the Old World section so we can be close to the sightseeing.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 2 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 3 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 4 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 5 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 6 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 Madrid/Lisbon
- 10 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 11 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 12 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 13 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 14 Relais Il Canalicchio
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Oporto
- 17 Sao Miguel, Azores
- 18 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 19 Perugia
- 20 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 21 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 22 Ronda Wine/biking
- 23 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 24 St Denis Cathedral
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?