I need your help to plan the May trip.
My husband is going to run the Prague Marathon on May 12th, and we are planning on spending some time there. So, I have some questions to have a great trip:
1) HOW MANY DAYS do you recommend on staying there. We will begin with tourism probably on May 13th, the days before, my husband will be probably resting for the marathon
2) Could you recommend us nice ACCOMMODATIONS at a reasonable price? Local flavor would be a plus. It could be a hotel, B&B, an appartment (no need of thrill gadgets, but it would be great to have a kitchenette if we stay at an appartment). To show you our preferences with hotels, we stayed in Madrid at one of the Room Mate Hotels (http://www.room-matehotels.com/) , very reasonable price and really nicely decorated.
3) Nice places / cities to visit outside Prague? We will have around 10 days to visit Prague, other cities in the Czech Republic and other countries, before going to Switzerland for four days.
Please let me know if you need more information to give me the recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 2 Paris dining-with teens
- 3 Paris GTG - October 21
- 4 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 5 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 6 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 7 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 8 Hanover, Germany, where to eat and stay
- 9 Exploring the neighbourhoods of Berlin
- 10 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 11 Fall 2015 Balkans Trip Report - Mostly Croatia & Slovenia
- 12 Cheshire, England Hotelsq
- 13 Tbilisi in Georgia, let yourself be charmed!
- 14 Ferrari Factory
- 15 A romantic weekend in Paris with outstanding food!
- 16 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 17 Poblenou is the place to be in Barcelona!
- 18 Almería for 3 nights in January?
- 19 Christmas in Germany
- 20 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 21 Another Paris Trip Report
- 22 Best Harbour Towns in Mediterranean
- 23 Malta in July
- 24 Malta at the end of November
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
Prague for the Marathon - May 12 - accommodations and days