I need your help to plan the May trip.
My husband is going to run the Prague Marathon on May 12th, and we are planning on spending some time there. So, I have some questions to have a great trip:
1) HOW MANY DAYS do you recommend on staying there. We will begin with tourism probably on May 13th, the days before, my husband will be probably resting for the marathon
2) Could you recommend us nice ACCOMMODATIONS at a reasonable price? Local flavor would be a plus. It could be a hotel, B&B, an appartment (no need of thrill gadgets, but it would be great to have a kitchenette if we stay at an appartment). To show you our preferences with hotels, we stayed in Madrid at one of the Room Mate Hotels (http://www.room-matehotels.com/) , very reasonable price and really nicely decorated.
3) Nice places / cities to visit outside Prague? We will have around 10 days to visit Prague, other cities in the Czech Republic and other countries, before going to Switzerland for four days.
Please let me know if you need more information to give me the recommendations.
Prague for the Marathon - May 12 - accommodations and days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 2 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 7 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 8 France,Spain,Italy
- 9 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 10 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 11 Scotland November 2015
- 12 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 13 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 14 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 15 Which european city?
- 16 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 17 Portugal Trip
- 18 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 19 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 24 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 25 Luggage storage in Barcelona