I need your help to plan the May trip.
My husband is going to run the Prague Marathon on May 12th, and we are planning on spending some time there. So, I have some questions to have a great trip:
1) HOW MANY DAYS do you recommend on staying there. We will begin with tourism probably on May 13th, the days before, my husband will be probably resting for the marathon
2) Could you recommend us nice ACCOMMODATIONS at a reasonable price? Local flavor would be a plus. It could be a hotel, B&B, an appartment (no need of thrill gadgets, but it would be great to have a kitchenette if we stay at an appartment). To show you our preferences with hotels, we stayed in Madrid at one of the Room Mate Hotels (http://www.room-matehotels.com/) , very reasonable price and really nicely decorated.
3) Nice places / cities to visit outside Prague? We will have around 10 days to visit Prague, other cities in the Czech Republic and other countries, before going to Switzerland for four days.
Please let me know if you need more information to give me the recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 2 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 3 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 4 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 5 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 6 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 7 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 8 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London
- 9 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 10 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 11 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 12 Switzerland in 8 days
- 13 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 14 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 15 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 16 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 17 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 18 planning confusion
- 19 Croatia Itenerary
- 20 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 21 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 22 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 23 Seeking Diverse Experiences in Western France – Please Critique Itinerary!
- 24 Day trips to Florence, Venice - Any Recommended Tour Companies
- 25 Favorite restaurant on Dordogne River
Prague for the Marathon - May 12 - accommodations and days