I need your help to plan the May trip.
My husband is going to run the Prague Marathon on May 12th, and we are planning on spending some time there. So, I have some questions to have a great trip:
1) HOW MANY DAYS do you recommend on staying there. We will begin with tourism probably on May 13th, the days before, my husband will be probably resting for the marathon
2) Could you recommend us nice ACCOMMODATIONS at a reasonable price? Local flavor would be a plus. It could be a hotel, B&B, an appartment (no need of thrill gadgets, but it would be great to have a kitchenette if we stay at an appartment). To show you our preferences with hotels, we stayed in Madrid at one of the Room Mate Hotels (http://www.room-matehotels.com/) , very reasonable price and really nicely decorated.
3) Nice places / cities to visit outside Prague? We will have around 10 days to visit Prague, other cities in the Czech Republic and other countries, before going to Switzerland for four days.
Please let me know if you need more information to give me the recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les Invalides Night Show
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 4 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 barcelona neighborhood
- 7 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 8 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 9 Best Greek Island
- 10 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 11 Which Day?
- 12 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 13 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 14 Shorts in South of France?
- 15 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 16 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 17 Corsica and Sardinia
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Regarding Residence Permit
- 20 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 21 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 22 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 23 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 24 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 25 limousine services - milan - rome
Prague for the Marathon - May 12 - accommodations and days