I need your help to plan the May trip.
My husband is going to run the Prague Marathon on May 12th, and we are planning on spending some time there. So, I have some questions to have a great trip:
1) HOW MANY DAYS do you recommend on staying there. We will begin with tourism probably on May 13th, the days before, my husband will be probably resting for the marathon
2) Could you recommend us nice ACCOMMODATIONS at a reasonable price? Local flavor would be a plus. It could be a hotel, B&B, an appartment (no need of thrill gadgets, but it would be great to have a kitchenette if we stay at an appartment). To show you our preferences with hotels, we stayed in Madrid at one of the Room Mate Hotels (http://www.room-matehotels.com/) , very reasonable price and really nicely decorated.
3) Nice places / cities to visit outside Prague? We will have around 10 days to visit Prague, other cities in the Czech Republic and other countries, before going to Switzerland for four days.
Please let me know if you need more information to give me the recommendations.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 4 Summer Travel order
- 5 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 6 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 7 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 8 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 9 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 10 Swiss Travel Pass
- 11 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 12 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 13 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 14 Another tipping question: concierges
- 15 24 hours in Zurich
- 16 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 17 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 18 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 19 Trip suggestion
- 20 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 21 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 25 Dijon in December!
Prague for the Marathon - May 12 - accommodations and days