I need your help to plan the May trip.
My husband is going to run the Prague Marathon on May 12th, and we are planning on spending some time there. So, I have some questions to have a great trip:
1) HOW MANY DAYS do you recommend on staying there. We will begin with tourism probably on May 13th, the days before, my husband will be probably resting for the marathon
2) Could you recommend us nice ACCOMMODATIONS at a reasonable price? Local flavor would be a plus. It could be a hotel, B&B, an appartment (no need of thrill gadgets, but it would be great to have a kitchenette if we stay at an appartment). To show you our preferences with hotels, we stayed in Madrid at one of the Room Mate Hotels (http://www.room-matehotels.com/) , very reasonable price and really nicely decorated.
3) Nice places / cities to visit outside Prague? We will have around 10 days to visit Prague, other cities in the Czech Republic and other countries, before going to Switzerland for four days.
Please let me know if you need more information to give me the recommendations.
Prague for the Marathon - May 12 - accommodations and days
- 1 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Home base in Provence in July
- 4 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 5 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 6 Drive Rome Florence
- 7 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 8 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 9 Moving to Spain
- 10 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 11 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 12 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 13 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 14 Granada on Sunday
- 15 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 16 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 17 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 18 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 19 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 20 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 21 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 22 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 23 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 24 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 25 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square