Hi there! My family and I are planning a trip to visit some european cities. We are planning to rent a car in Berlin and drop it off in Rome. From Berlin, we are planning to stop in Prague, and then in Vienna. I looked at Google Earth to see how to get from Prague to Vienna, and it showed me that in some point of the motorway we must enter Slovakia. Is that true? How is the road there? Am i going to have trouble passing through Slovakia? We have mexican nationality, do we need visas just to be to be in Slovakia for a couple of hours?
Prague (Czech Republic) to Vienna (Austria) through Slovakia???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 2 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 3 No points in Paris .....
- 4 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 5 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 6 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 7 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 8 best time to book accommodation
- 9 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 10 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 11 Stay near Paris
- 12 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 13 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 14 Sicily - not a trip report
- 15 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 16 Chip but no PIN
- 17 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 18 Questions for my German friends
- 19 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 20 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 23 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 25 What to wear