Hi there! My family and I are planning a trip to visit some european cities. We are planning to rent a car in Berlin and drop it off in Rome. From Berlin, we are planning to stop in Prague, and then in Vienna. I looked at Google Earth to see how to get from Prague to Vienna, and it showed me that in some point of the motorway we must enter Slovakia. Is that true? How is the road there? Am i going to have trouble passing through Slovakia? We have mexican nationality, do we need visas just to be to be in Slovakia for a couple of hours?
Prague (Czech Republic) to Vienna (Austria) through Slovakia???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 2 Trains in Italy
- 3 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 4 Dresden or Leipzig
- 5 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 6 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 7 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 8 20 days in Germany
- 9 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 10 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 12 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 13 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 14 Rome---August and September
- 15 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 16 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 17 Nice or Marseille??
- 18 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 19 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 20 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 21 South of France November Trip Report
- 22 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?