Hi there! My family and I are planning a trip to visit some european cities. We are planning to rent a car in Berlin and drop it off in Rome. From Berlin, we are planning to stop in Prague, and then in Vienna. I looked at Google Earth to see how to get from Prague to Vienna, and it showed me that in some point of the motorway we must enter Slovakia. Is that true? How is the road there? Am i going to have trouble passing through Slovakia? We have mexican nationality, do we need visas just to be to be in Slovakia for a couple of hours?
Prague (Czech Republic) to Vienna (Austria) through Slovakia???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London hotel
- 2 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 3 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 4 A drive in Europe
- 5 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 6 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 7 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 8 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 9 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 10 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 11 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 12 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 13 Paris in April?
- 14 Prague - Tram #22
- 15 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 car rental companies Italy
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 23 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 24 Palm Sunday in Paris
- 25 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?