Hi there! My family and I are planning a trip to visit some european cities. We are planning to rent a car in Berlin and drop it off in Rome. From Berlin, we are planning to stop in Prague, and then in Vienna. I looked at Google Earth to see how to get from Prague to Vienna, and it showed me that in some point of the motorway we must enter Slovakia. Is that true? How is the road there? Am i going to have trouble passing through Slovakia? We have mexican nationality, do we need visas just to be to be in Slovakia for a couple of hours?
Prague (Czech Republic) to Vienna (Austria) through Slovakia???
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 2 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 3 Trip Report - Fringe Movements
- 4 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 5 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 6 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 7 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 8 Venice in Jan
- 9 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 10 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 11 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 12 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 13 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 15 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 16 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 17 Prague Main Train Station
- 18 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 19 Barcelona: Sagrada Familia: which tower to go up?
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 woman dining alone in Barcelona: where to eat?
- 22 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 23 British drivers
- 24 Trip around Spain
- 25 Berlin