Hi there! My family and I are planning a trip to visit some european cities. We are planning to rent a car in Berlin and drop it off in Rome. From Berlin, we are planning to stop in Prague, and then in Vienna. I looked at Google Earth to see how to get from Prague to Vienna, and it showed me that in some point of the motorway we must enter Slovakia. Is that true? How is the road there? Am i going to have trouble passing through Slovakia? We have mexican nationality, do we need visas just to be to be in Slovakia for a couple of hours?
Prague (Czech Republic) to Vienna (Austria) through Slovakia???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 2 Drive from Beaune to Strasbourg
- 3 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 4 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 5 Paris, London, Edinburgh and Dublin in September. Book hotels or wing it?
- 6 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 7 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 8 Airb2b in Paris
- 9 Travel services for Spain
- 10 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 11 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 12 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 13 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 14 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 15 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 16 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 17 London with Kids
- 18 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 19 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 20 Dublin to western Ireland, ending in Cork for flight to Paris
- 21 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 22 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 23 3.5 weeks in Europe w/ 10-month old
- 24 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 25 Please help me plan my trip!