I have 12 Days to go to Prague & Croatia in Aug. I am flying from Los Angeles.
I was wondering to spend 2-3 days in Prague and then fly/take train to Croatia
What are your recommendations? Should I spend more days in Prague or 2-3 days is enough?
Should I fly or take the train?
Where are the main places you would highly recommend to visit in Croatia? Split? Dubrovnik? Zadar? pula?
Pleas give me some ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 4 International Flight Question
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 7 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 8 We're here!
- 9 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 10 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 11 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 14 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 15 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 16 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 17 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 18 Interesting places to visit
- 19 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 20 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 23 Budapest in December 2017
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais