I have 12 Days to go to Prague & Croatia in Aug. I am flying from Los Angeles.
I was wondering to spend 2-3 days in Prague and then fly/take train to Croatia
What are your recommendations? Should I spend more days in Prague or 2-3 days is enough?
Should I fly or take the train?
Where are the main places you would highly recommend to visit in Croatia? Split? Dubrovnik? Zadar? pula?
Pleas give me some ideas
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 4 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 5 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 6 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 7 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 8 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 9 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 10 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 11 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 12 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 13 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 14 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 15 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 16 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 17 Italy in a week
- 18 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 19 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 20 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 21 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 22 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 23 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 24 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 25 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?