The big 4 of central Europe (plus Lviv). What are your opinions of each? Which is your favorite, and for what reason? If you had to rank them, how would you? I realize everyone has different likes and dislikes, but id love to hear everyones opinion that has visited these cities. Thanks!
Prague, Budapest, Vienna, Krakow, Lviv...Opinions?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 3 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 4 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 5 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 6 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 7 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 8 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 9 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 10 British drivers
- 11 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 12 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 14 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 15 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 16 A full week in The Netherlands
- 17 Prague Main Train Station
- 18 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 19 Spain Travel
- 20 Venice in Jan
- 21 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 22 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 23 Southern France
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!