My sister and I have 16 nights/15 days planned in Central Europe this upcoming May/June. Flying into Prague and out of Dubrovnik. Initially we had planned 4 days in each city- Prague, Budapest and Split/Hvar and Dubrovnik. But I also really want to check out Krakow so now I am thinking we can take an overnight train to Krakow from Prague. This means cutting down the time in each city to 3 days. Do you think adding Krakow into the itinerary is worth cutting down time in each city? Any advice you can give would be great! Thank you!
Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 2 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 3 going to italy
- 4 where to stay in Germany
- 5 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 6 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 7 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 8 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 9 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 10 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 11 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 12 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 13 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 14 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 15 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 16 10 days in England
- 17 Help! Apartment near Parc de Passy or near Rue de Commerce!?
- 18 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 19 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 20 Ayasofya Hotel
- 21 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 22 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 23 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 24 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 25 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag