We have an evening free in Prague and we have heard about "Black Light" theater performances. Has anyone seen them and, if so any recommendations would be appreciated.
Many thanks, Ogopogo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 2 Transportation Question Italy
- 3 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 4 Shooting People: Evolution Gaming Team Build
- 5 Corsica
- 6 credit and debit cards
- 7 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 8 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 9 stonehenge day trip from london
- 10 Shopping and staying near Frankfurt, Germany
- 11 Train up the Jungfrau
- 12 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 13 London Restaurants
- 14 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 15 Cinqueterre
- 16 CDG to Marais transfer
- 17 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 18 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 19 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 20 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 21 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 22 Travel Apps
- 23 What is your favorite travel app?
- 24 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 25 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area