I will be visiting Prague in September and then heading to Berlin. I plan to pre pay my tickets via www.czechrailwaytickets.com and they have an option for 1st class & 2nd class tickets but no description or photos so I can tell what the difference between them are. Do you prefer one of the classes over the other for the 4 1/2 hour trip? We will each have 1 large suitcase and want to make sure both trains have some sort of storage.
Prague --> Berlin Train // 1st or 2nd class?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 2 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 5 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 6 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 9 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 10 Reims for a day
- 11 Lavender Fields
- 12 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 13 Munich
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 16 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 17 Toulouse and beyond -
- 18 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 19 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 20 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 21 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 22 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 23 museum passes in Rome
- 24 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 25 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!