I will be visiting Prague in September and then heading to Berlin. I plan to pre pay my tickets via www.czechrailwaytickets.com and they have an option for 1st class & 2nd class tickets but no description or photos so I can tell what the difference between them are. Do you prefer one of the classes over the other for the 4 1/2 hour trip? We will each have 1 large suitcase and want to make sure both trains have some sort of storage.
Prague --> Berlin Train // 1st or 2nd class?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 7 days in Andalucia
- 4 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 5 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 6 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 11 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 15 Belgium
- 16 Navigo Decouverte
- 17 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 18 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 19 More help with housing in Puglia
- 20 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 21 15 days in Europe,
- 22 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 23 Madrid to Sevilla
- 24 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 25 Taxi Availability from Bus Station