Im hoping someone can help me with my itinerary and guide me on how long this should take.
Flying into prague from london.......? 3 nights.
Train to vienna......2 nights?
Pick up car then the ideas is to spend 1 week touring the roads of austria: 1 night in between Vienna and salzburg somewhere (suggestions?) , visit hallsatt on the way. 2 nights salzburg.
Make way to Innsbruck, 2nights Innsbruck. Drop off car.
Train from innsbruck to venice, 1 night venice (have been before)
Ferry to croatia, rijeka (apologies for spelling), pick up car, drive to plitvice lakes, 1 night there.
Drive to split, 2nights there.
Either drop off car and visit korcula, 2nights.
Dubrovnik, 2 nights.
Fly dubrovnik to Rome
This is 18 nights, is it too little?
We are In our late 20s and did a trip at a similar pace 2 years ago.we love beau scenery, mountains, walking/hiking.
This trip would take place from 12th july2013.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 2 Seeking Croatia/Slovenia planning assistance
- 3 Do i need a Swiss Half-fare travelcard?
- 4 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 5 Rue des Rosiers
- 6 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 7 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 8 Hamam Istanbul?
- 9 Paris Under Seige...
- 10 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 11 sfo to europe
- 12 Belgium : a asfe country
- 13 Advices about our itiniary
- 14 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 15 Car Rental in Italy
- 16 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 17 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 18 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 19 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 20 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 21 Italian Riviera
- 22 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 23 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 24 where to visit besides Oslo for 2 days 1 night in mid december
- 25 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?