Im hoping someone can help me with my itinerary and guide me on how long this should take.
Flying into prague from london.......? 3 nights.
Train to vienna......2 nights?
Pick up car then the ideas is to spend 1 week touring the roads of austria: 1 night in between Vienna and salzburg somewhere (suggestions?) , visit hallsatt on the way. 2 nights salzburg.
Make way to Innsbruck, 2nights Innsbruck. Drop off car.
Train from innsbruck to venice, 1 night venice (have been before)
Ferry to croatia, rijeka (apologies for spelling), pick up car, drive to plitvice lakes, 1 night there.
Drive to split, 2nights there.
Either drop off car and visit korcula, 2nights.
Dubrovnik, 2 nights.
Fly dubrovnik to Rome
This is 18 nights, is it too little?
We are In our late 20s and did a trip at a similar pace 2 years ago.we love beau scenery, mountains, walking/hiking.
This trip would take place from 12th july2013.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 9 days in London
- 2 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 3 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 4 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 5 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 6 Lyon
- 7 Self drive tour companies
- 8 Italian lakes
- 9 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 10 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour
- 11 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 12 What do after Bernia Express?
- 13 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 14 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 15 France, UK and Ireland
- 16 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 17 French theater in Paris
- 18 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 19 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 20 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 23 Barcelona
- 24 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 25 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids