Im hoping someone can help me with my itinerary and guide me on how long this should take.
Flying into prague from london.......? 3 nights.
Train to vienna......2 nights?
Pick up car then the ideas is to spend 1 week touring the roads of austria: 1 night in between Vienna and salzburg somewhere (suggestions?) , visit hallsatt on the way. 2 nights salzburg.
Make way to Innsbruck, 2nights Innsbruck. Drop off car.
Train from innsbruck to venice, 1 night venice (have been before)
Ferry to croatia, rijeka (apologies for spelling), pick up car, drive to plitvice lakes, 1 night there.
Drive to split, 2nights there.
Either drop off car and visit korcula, 2nights.
Dubrovnik, 2 nights.
Fly dubrovnik to Rome
This is 18 nights, is it too little?
We are In our late 20s and did a trip at a similar pace 2 years ago.we love beau scenery, mountains, walking/hiking.
This trip would take place from 12th july2013.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy on the Cheap (Mostly), May 2015
- 2 Final Itinerary help
- 3 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 4 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 5 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 6 Where to buy Saffron?
- 7 Paris in the Heat - Packing
- 8 my current itinerary for future trip
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Bicycling in Tuscany - First Visit
- 11 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 12 A road trip to Florence
- 13 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 14 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 15 Advice on Portugal for August honeymoon please
- 16 Help on September Trip to Spain
- 17 vegetarian friendly and kids friendly restaurents in venice and rome
- 18 Amsterdam Internet cafe to print boarding pass
- 19 wandering in venice
- 20 The Best hotel in Caen please !
- 21 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 22 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 23 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 24 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 25 Switzerland 5 days