Im hoping someone can help me with my itinerary and guide me on how long this should take.
Flying into prague from london.......? 3 nights.
Train to vienna......2 nights?
Pick up car then the ideas is to spend 1 week touring the roads of austria: 1 night in between Vienna and salzburg somewhere (suggestions?) , visit hallsatt on the way. 2 nights salzburg.
Make way to Innsbruck, 2nights Innsbruck. Drop off car.
Train from innsbruck to venice, 1 night venice (have been before)
Ferry to croatia, rijeka (apologies for spelling), pick up car, drive to plitvice lakes, 1 night there.
Drive to split, 2nights there.
Either drop off car and visit korcula, 2nights.
Dubrovnik, 2 nights.
Fly dubrovnik to Rome
This is 18 nights, is it too little?
We are In our late 20s and did a trip at a similar pace 2 years ago.we love beau scenery, mountains, walking/hiking.
This trip would take place from 12th july2013.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 2 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 3 Limo from Heathrow
- 4 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 5 Travel WiFi - France
- 6 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 7 Spain Trip Report
- 8 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 9 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 10 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 11 Iceland Trip report
- 12 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 13 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 14 Seville in late January
- 15 Gelato course in Rome?
- 16 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 17 Frankfurt Airport Rail Connection
- 18 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 19 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 20 My 3 Week Home Exchange in Iceland
- 21 Vineyard stay in Tuscany
- 22 3 days to spend in europe
- 23 Please suggest best itinerary
- 24 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 25 Amalfi Coast lodging