Im hoping someone can help me with my itinerary and guide me on how long this should take.
Flying into prague from london.......? 3 nights.
Train to vienna......2 nights?
Pick up car then the ideas is to spend 1 week touring the roads of austria: 1 night in between Vienna and salzburg somewhere (suggestions?) , visit hallsatt on the way. 2 nights salzburg.
Make way to Innsbruck, 2nights Innsbruck. Drop off car.
Train from innsbruck to venice, 1 night venice (have been before)
Ferry to croatia, rijeka (apologies for spelling), pick up car, drive to plitvice lakes, 1 night there.
Drive to split, 2nights there.
Either drop off car and visit korcula, 2nights.
Dubrovnik, 2 nights.
Fly dubrovnik to Rome
This is 18 nights, is it too little?
We are In our late 20s and did a trip at a similar pace 2 years ago.we love beau scenery, mountains, walking/hiking.
This trip would take place from 12th july2013.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 벨루가카지노义『【 UKE82。ZE。AM 】』义슈퍼카지노벨루가카지노
- 2 getting to CDG
- 3 Towersey, London
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 6 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 7 Preliminary planning -- a month in Greece
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 10 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 11 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 12 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 13 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 14 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 15 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 16 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 17 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 18 Amalfi Coast help
- 19 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 20 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 21 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 22 Ireland in April
- 23 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 24 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 25 A few days outside Rome