Im hoping someone can help me with my itinerary and guide me on how long this should take.
Flying into prague from london.......? 3 nights.
Train to vienna......2 nights?
Pick up car then the ideas is to spend 1 week touring the roads of austria: 1 night in between Vienna and salzburg somewhere (suggestions?) , visit hallsatt on the way. 2 nights salzburg.
Make way to Innsbruck, 2nights Innsbruck. Drop off car.
Train from innsbruck to venice, 1 night venice (have been before)
Ferry to croatia, rijeka (apologies for spelling), pick up car, drive to plitvice lakes, 1 night there.
Drive to split, 2nights there.
Either drop off car and visit korcula, 2nights.
Dubrovnik, 2 nights.
Fly dubrovnik to Rome
This is 18 nights, is it too little?
We are In our late 20s and did a trip at a similar pace 2 years ago.we love beau scenery, mountains, walking/hiking.
This trip would take place from 12th july2013.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra to Hammam al Andalusus Spa / best option
- 2 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 3 I'm back.....
- 4 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 5 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 6 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 7 FAQs
- 8 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 9 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 10 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 11 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 12 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 13 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 14 Switzerland itinerary help
- 15 Slovania & Croatia
- 16 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 17 5 days in Provence
- 18 Parking in Italy
- 19 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 20 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 21 1 week in Malaga
- 22 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 23 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 24 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 25 Transportation in Bologna