Im hoping someone can help me with my itinerary and guide me on how long this should take.
Flying into prague from london.......? 3 nights.
Train to vienna......2 nights?
Pick up car then the ideas is to spend 1 week touring the roads of austria: 1 night in between Vienna and salzburg somewhere (suggestions?) , visit hallsatt on the way. 2 nights salzburg.
Make way to Innsbruck, 2nights Innsbruck. Drop off car.
Train from innsbruck to venice, 1 night venice (have been before)
Ferry to croatia, rijeka (apologies for spelling), pick up car, drive to plitvice lakes, 1 night there.
Drive to split, 2nights there.
Either drop off car and visit korcula, 2nights.
Dubrovnik, 2 nights.
Fly dubrovnik to Rome
This is 18 nights, is it too little?
We are In our late 20s and did a trip at a similar pace 2 years ago.we love beau scenery, mountains, walking/hiking.
This trip would take place from 12th july2013.
Thanks for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 2 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 3 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 4 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 5 Tuscany First Time
- 6 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 7 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 8 Switzerland in October
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 Recommendations
- 11 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 12 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
- 13 2 days in Lugano area
- 14 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 15 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 16 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 Italy in January?
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Paris- restaurant
- 21 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 22 4 nights in Provence, advice
- 23 Iceland car rental agencies
- 24 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 25 Happy birthday ATM