I'm going to Serbia for a wedding in July and I'm hoping to travel while I'm there and see more of Europe. I'm going to Prague for sure, any other suggestions? So far, 3 days in Serbia, 3 days in Prague, 4 more days in I'm not sure?? Thank you in advance for your suggestions Any information on Serbia would also be appreciated!
prague and Serbia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 2 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 3 Seaplane service
- 4 Help. I can't seem to learn new languages at my age. English spoken in Prague, Vienna, and Frankfurt??
- 5 Moving to London - general travels tips please!!
- 6 marbella spain
- 7 Place to drop off car South of Siena, Italy
- 8 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 9 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 10 Buying in Spain properties
- 11 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 12 Mama Mia…Sagrada Familia Question
- 13 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 14 Day Trips by Train from Bologna: Florence, Faenza, Ravenna
- 15 Sicily in seven days
- 16 Your favorite hotels in Poland & Amsterdam?
- 17 Trains
- 18 Airb2b in Paris
- 19 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 20 Croatia help
- 21 Helsinki vs Talinn vs Gdansk vs ???
- 22 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 23 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 24 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 25 French Countryside (west) with side trip to Puy du Fou