I'm going to Serbia for a wedding in July and I'm hoping to travel while I'm there and see more of Europe. I'm going to Prague for sure, any other suggestions? So far, 3 days in Serbia, 3 days in Prague, 4 more days in I'm not sure?? Thank you in advance for your suggestions Any information on Serbia would also be appreciated!
prague and Serbia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 2 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 6 Athens Marathon
- 7 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 8 Paris before xmas or after
- 9 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 10 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 11 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 12 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 13 19 countries in a day
- 14 European SIM cards good for roaming
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 17 Hey Fodor's
- 18 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 19 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 22 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 23 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 24 Advice please...
- 25 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?