I'm going to Serbia for a wedding in July and I'm hoping to travel while I'm there and see more of Europe. I'm going to Prague for sure, any other suggestions? So far, 3 days in Serbia, 3 days in Prague, 4 more days in I'm not sure?? Thank you in advance for your suggestions Any information on Serbia would also be appreciated!
prague and Serbia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 2 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Story of the German Christmas star
- 5 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 8 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 9 Airport ATMs
- 10 Help with European vacation plan
- 11 Three ferries to Mull
- 12 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 15 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 16 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 17 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 18 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 19 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 20 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 21 American Express
- 22 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 24 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 25 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange