I'm going to Serbia for a wedding in July and I'm hoping to travel while I'm there and see more of Europe. I'm going to Prague for sure, any other suggestions? So far, 3 days in Serbia, 3 days in Prague, 4 more days in I'm not sure?? Thank you in advance for your suggestions Any information on Serbia would also be appreciated!
prague and Serbia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia in August - 2 weeks, 2 kids
- 2 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 3 Golfing in Ireland
- 4 Foie gras, redux
- 5 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 6 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 7 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 8 Train to Airport in Venice
- 9 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 10 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 11 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 12 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 13 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 14 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 15 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 16 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 17 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 18 Airport to Piraeus
- 19 Trieste and Koper
- 20 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 21 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 22 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 23 What still confounds you about travel?
- 24 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 25 Any experiences with Airbnb?