I'm going to Serbia for a wedding in July and I'm hoping to travel while I'm there and see more of Europe. I'm going to Prague for sure, any other suggestions? So far, 3 days in Serbia, 3 days in Prague, 4 more days in I'm not sure?? Thank you in advance for your suggestions Any information on Serbia would also be appreciated!
prague and Serbia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tipping in the UK
- 2 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 3 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 4 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 5 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 6 Traffic Violation from Italy
- 7 4 days in lake region
- 8 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 9 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 10 car rental issues Italy Slovenia Croatia
- 11 Favorite things to do in London
- 12 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 13 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 14 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 15 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 16 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 17 Europe in December for 10 days
- 18 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 19 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 20 floods in Andalucia
- 21 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 22 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 23 Interested In Coach Passes
- 24 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 25 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera