I'm going to Serbia for a wedding in July and I'm hoping to travel while I'm there and see more of Europe. I'm going to Prague for sure, any other suggestions? So far, 3 days in Serbia, 3 days in Prague, 4 more days in I'm not sure?? Thank you in advance for your suggestions Any information on Serbia would also be appreciated!
prague and Serbia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 2 St Gervais les-Bains to Colmar: Where to Stop for the Night?
- 3 Buying tickets on line for museums etc
- 4 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 5 Mont St. Michele?
- 6 Geneva-recommendation for small hotel, perhaps Old City?
- 7 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 8 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 9 Our first trip to Europe
- 10 Reestaurant Suggestions in Naples
- 11 Paris Museum Pass length of life
- 12 Albi/Carcassone
- 13 Itinerary help needed!
- 14 driving from Bordeaux to Paris
- 15 Which area to stay in Madrid?
- 16 Where to travel during the first week of April in Europe?
- 17 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 18 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 19 Suggestions for my Andalucia Itinerary
- 20 Never traveled abroad before — have one week to get from Derry to Paris
- 21 Bologna: Aperitivo Time
- 22 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 23 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 24 Paris Libraries
- 25 Bologna Restaurants