I'm going to Serbia for a wedding in July and I'm hoping to travel while I'm there and see more of Europe. I'm going to Prague for sure, any other suggestions? So far, 3 days in Serbia, 3 days in Prague, 4 more days in I'm not sure?? Thank you in advance for your suggestions Any information on Serbia would also be appreciated!
prague and Serbia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 2 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 3 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 4 Are Bit Coins Accepted Anywhere In Europe anywhere...
- 5 London hotel tax is 20%
- 6 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 7 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 8 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 9 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 10 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 11 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 12 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 13 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 14 Need help with itinerary
- 15 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 16 Appian Way and Catacombs in Rome, tour? Sunday?
- 17 First Trip to Europe
- 18 Expat area's in France
- 19 24 Hours on Santorini -- what to do and see?
- 20 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 21 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 22 One month (ish) in Spain
- 23 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 24 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 25 Weather in Rias Baixas this weekend?