I'm going to Serbia for a wedding in July and I'm hoping to travel while I'm there and see more of Europe. I'm going to Prague for sure, any other suggestions? So far, 3 days in Serbia, 3 days in Prague, 4 more days in I'm not sure?? Thank you in advance for your suggestions Any information on Serbia would also be appreciated!
prague and Serbia
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rail or Bus Travel in Italy
- 2 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 3 Help with somewhat messed up itinerary-Greece and Venice
- 4 Help planning 9 Day trip through southern Portugal and Spain
- 5 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 6 Luggage advice
- 7 Venice-Milan Airport Woes
- 8 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 9 Spending money in Italy?
- 10 Trip to Pyrenees
- 11 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 12 Netherlands Delta Works
- 13 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 14 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 15 Amsterdam: My list of things to do/see is ready - Pls help in daily planning
- 16 A full week in The Netherlands
- 17 Wine tour from Verona?
- 18 Crete Ancient sites
- 19 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART TWO
- 20 Successfully competed our Europe Trip 2013- PART ONE
- 21 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 22 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 23 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 24 How long in Venice?
- 25 Calling home from abroad