In early stages of planning a trip for early October - will arrive on a Saturday morning and return home 8 days later on the following Sunday morning. Does it matter which city we do first? How many days in each? Would like to do a day trip from Prague to Terezin. Any hotel recommendations/ suggested location? Adult couple, hotel budget per night low $200s. Thank you!!
Prague and Budapest - how long in each? Hotel recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 2 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 3 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 4 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 5 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 6 active activities in Marmaris, Myrina (Lemnos), and Patmos?
- 7 Madrid and London
- 8 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 9 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 10 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 11 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 12 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 13 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 14 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 15 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 16 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 17 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 18 2 weeks in Europe
- 19 Matisse at Tate
- 20 Ireland Southwest
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations for Lisbon
- 23 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 24 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 25 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary