In early stages of planning a trip for early October - will arrive on a Saturday morning and return home 8 days later on the following Sunday morning. Does it matter which city we do first? How many days in each? Would like to do a day trip from Prague to Terezin. Any hotel recommendations/ suggested location? Adult couple, hotel budget per night low $200s. Thank you!!
Prague and Budapest - how long in each? Hotel recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 2 10 Hours in Brussels
- 3 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 Italy
- 8 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 9 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 10 Hotel in Venice
- 11 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 12 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 13 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 14 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 17 5am arrival in Dublin
- 18 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 19 Ste Remy France
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 22 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 23 destination wedding
- 24 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 25 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?