In early stages of planning a trip for early October - will arrive on a Saturday morning and return home 8 days later on the following Sunday morning. Does it matter which city we do first? How many days in each? Would like to do a day trip from Prague to Terezin. Any hotel recommendations/ suggested location? Adult couple, hotel budget per night low $200s. Thank you!!
Prague and Budapest - how long in each? Hotel recommendations?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 2 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 3 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 4 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 5 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 6 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 7 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 8 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 9 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 10 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 11 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 12 Moving to Belfast
- 13 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 14 4-6 weeks
- 15 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 19 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 20 Dresden or Leipzig
- 21 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 22 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 23 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 24 Eiffel tower tickets
- 25 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?