My wife and I (in late 20s) are planning a Europe trip from Sept 26 - 11 Oct (15 nights). We are flying in to Prague and out of Amsterdam.
Right now, we are thinking of setting base for 7/8 nights each in Prague and Amsterdam (will include some day trips from both bases). Are we spending too much time in these cities considering we are NOT AT ALL interested in museums and cathedrals? Our idea of vacation is more to indulge in sightseeing, adventurous activities (cycling, short 3-4 hour hikes, etc), spend days on the beach, trying new cuisines/wines/beers, evenings in cafes/pubs, etc.
I'm asking this because we are considering to add another destination (maybe Lucerne in Switzerland) to our itinerary and maybe spend 5 nights at each location. Is this a good idea?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TELNET: YAHOO mail Tec*s SUPP0RT CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 Remove GPEDIT.MSC
- 2 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 3 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 4 rent muscle car in Norway
- 5 Paris and Normandy
- 6 How do I private message a person?
- 7 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 8 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 9 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 10 Burgundy and Lyon
- 11 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #173
- 12 Hotel or aparthotel recommendations in Lyon?
- 13 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 14 best boucherons in Lyon?
- 15 Switzerland 7 days from Zurich
- 16 Visiting Lyon
- 17 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 18 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 19 sommerrodelbahn (luge, bobsled, toboggan, alpine coaster) near Salzburg?
- 20 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 21 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 22 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 23 Need help with 3 days in Salzburg area
- 24 weekend trip lodging
- 25 Agriturismo with train access to Florence