This city has for centuries attracted people from all over the world for its beauty, grandeur and mystery. But otherwise it can not be, because even the name of the city means "the threshold to the stars." And, having arrived here by bus, car or train Kyiv-Prague flight Tyrolean Airways http://tyrolean-airways-austrian.com, you are suddenly and forever will be conquered by its unique charm, the charm and atmosphere of mystery, as if imbued with golden threads of love and romance . Who knows, maybe that's why the Czech capital is called Golden Prague?
This city is so beautiful that used to its beauty is simply impossible. The solemn grandeur of cathedrals and churches, festive brightness of entertainment centers and areas, strict silence castles and towers, pleasant and carefree shopping and parks - every time you discover it all over again. And, most importantly, you do not stop to enjoy exploring Prague again.
St. Vitus Cathedral
It's not just words, which proves the truth of the flow of tourists who annually visit the Czech capital, recognized among the most beautiful European capitals. Remember this when planning your vacation. Prague holiday will be one of the most exciting adventures for lovers and friends, and for family travel. You say that you would like to visit on holiday in an exotic location, try savory dishes and test themselves in extreme entertainment? And the old Prague - it is boring and too as Europeans? Nothing like this! Arriving in this wonderful city, you will be surprised how full and unforgettable vacation you can spend here. The tight schedule of visits to museums and monuments will alternate with romantic walks, leisure and incendiary nightlife. And it will be nice complemented magnificent Czech cuisine, which, if desired, you can diversify any other - from European to Asian. After all, modern Prague, being a major tourist destination, offering all the necessary and only the best quality.
Prague - Charles Bridge
By the way, a trip to the Czech capital can be arranged independently, but better to see what travel agencies offer. Numerous tours to Prague will allow you to choose the journey through the soul and that is important, "afford". This, incidentally, is one of the most important parts of your holiday. Today, tourism industry is able to give you an exclusive, unforgettable tour, consistent with the purpose and spirit of your trip, successfully combining the desire and opportunity. Special wedding tours make the United Hearts newlyweds truly magical; romantic - will open a new page in his soul sensuality of couples who for a long time together; adventure like children who travel with their parents, etc.
Whether you are traveling to the Czech capital on the ticket or "savages", choose a good hotel or guest house is easy. Numerous hotels in Prague are able to meet the demands of all customers, from the most modest to the most discerning. So choose and - forward to the adventure!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 Azores
- 4 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 5 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 6 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 7 Scotland in 7 Days
- 8 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 9 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 10 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 11 Short Trip in July
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 17 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 18 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 21 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 22 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 23 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 24 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 25 Sim Card Options