Looking for help ! We are making a stop in Prague June 6 for 3 -4nights. Trying to figure out if we should make a day trip to Cesky Kumlov. OR 3nights Prague then 1 night Cesky Kumlov. We then want to go onto Vienna so it looks like Cesky should either be a day trip on the way to Vienna or maybe an overnight? Then from Vienna trying to figure out how we can bike / boat the Melk to Krems route. Again is it better to do a as a day trip or do it on our way to Salzburg. The only thing I can't figure out is we will have our luggage / backpacks with us if we make this something to do on our way to Salzburg. Has anyone every done this from Vienna maybe on the way to Salzburg with backpacks and if so where did they leave the backpacks? Thank you so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 3 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 4 Overnight at Heathrow
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 9 days in London
- 8 Lyon
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Milan private guide
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Ronda Wine/biking
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 25 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari