Looking for help ! We are making a stop in Prague June 6 for 3 -4nights. Trying to figure out if we should make a day trip to Cesky Kumlov. OR 3nights Prague then 1 night Cesky Kumlov. We then want to go onto Vienna so it looks like Cesky should either be a day trip on the way to Vienna or maybe an overnight? Then from Vienna trying to figure out how we can bike / boat the Melk to Krems route. Again is it better to do a as a day trip or do it on our way to Salzburg. The only thing I can't figure out is we will have our luggage / backpacks with us if we make this something to do on our way to Salzburg. Has anyone every done this from Vienna maybe on the way to Salzburg with backpacks and if so where did they leave the backpacks? Thank you so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 2 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 3 House Hunting in France
- 4 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 5 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 6 Sicily
- 7 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 8 Rota Vicentina hike report October 2014
- 9 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 10 Hotel in Vienna
- 11 If you had to choose one......
- 12 Car rental from Barcelona
- 13 Tuscany Day Trip Ideas?
- 14 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 15 Itinerary Tweaking
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 18 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 19 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 20 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 21 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 22 Ireland in April
- 23 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 Help with Ireland itinerary