Looking for help ! We are making a stop in Prague June 6 for 3 -4nights. Trying to figure out if we should make a day trip to Cesky Kumlov. OR 3nights Prague then 1 night Cesky Kumlov. We then want to go onto Vienna so it looks like Cesky should either be a day trip on the way to Vienna or maybe an overnight? Then from Vienna trying to figure out how we can bike / boat the Melk to Krems route. Again is it better to do a as a day trip or do it on our way to Salzburg. The only thing I can't figure out is we will have our luggage / backpacks with us if we make this something to do on our way to Salzburg. Has anyone every done this from Vienna maybe on the way to Salzburg with backpacks and if so where did they leave the backpacks? Thank you so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Globus Iberian Tour
- 2 Spain: train/rental car help
- 3 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 4 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 5 Budapest Card
- 6 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 7 UK in May and June
- 8 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 9 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 10 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 11 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 12 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 13 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 14 Bath/Cotswolds
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 17 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 Italy travel plan help
- 20 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 25 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport