Looking for help ! We are making a stop in Prague June 6 for 3 -4nights. Trying to figure out if we should make a day trip to Cesky Kumlov. OR 3nights Prague then 1 night Cesky Kumlov. We then want to go onto Vienna so it looks like Cesky should either be a day trip on the way to Vienna or maybe an overnight? Then from Vienna trying to figure out how we can bike / boat the Melk to Krems route. Again is it better to do a as a day trip or do it on our way to Salzburg. The only thing I can't figure out is we will have our luggage / backpacks with us if we make this something to do on our way to Salzburg. Has anyone every done this from Vienna maybe on the way to Salzburg with backpacks and if so where did they leave the backpacks? Thank you so much for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 2 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 3 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 4 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 7 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 8 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 9 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 11 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 12 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 13 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 14 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 15 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 16 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 17 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 18 Flight CANCELLED by British Airways without notice or refund
- 19 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 20 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 21 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 22 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 23 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 24 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 25 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?