I am planning the trip to Prague and Austria in August with my husband. Below is the preliminary itinerary.
Arrive Prague around noon time
Prague - 4 nights
Cesky Krumlov - 1 night
Durnstein - 1 night
Hallstatt - 1 night
Salzburg - 3 night
Flight back home from Mumich
We will be driving and are looking to visit small towns, lake and valleys.
We will be doing day trips in around Salzburg, e.g. Heiligenblut, St. Gilgen, sound of music tour, etc
We can also do day trip in around Prague but not sure what yet.
Is 4 nights in Prague too much? should I take out 1 night and allocate to Salzburg? Or is there other places I should visit and stay a night before flight back from Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 마카오카지노＼み＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 3 생방송카지노∮＼￣(ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ )￣＼∮【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 아시안카지노＼み＼【 ＳＤ２４８。ＣＯＭ 】＼【슈퍼카지노】
- 5 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 6 A few days outside Rome
- 7 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 8 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 9 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 10 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 11 CDG airport and connection time
- 12 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 13 Paris Metro
- 14 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 15 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 16 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input
- 17 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 18 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 19 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 20 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 21 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 22 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 23 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 24 getting to CDG
- 25 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland