I am planning the trip to Prague and Austria in August with my husband. Below is the preliminary itinerary.
Arrive Prague around noon time
Prague - 4 nights
Cesky Krumlov - 1 night
Durnstein - 1 night
Hallstatt - 1 night
Salzburg - 3 night
Flight back home from Mumich
We will be driving and are looking to visit small towns, lake and valleys.
We will be doing day trips in around Salzburg, e.g. Heiligenblut, St. Gilgen, sound of music tour, etc
We can also do day trip in around Prague but not sure what yet.
Is 4 nights in Prague too much? should I take out 1 night and allocate to Salzburg? Or is there other places I should visit and stay a night before flight back from Munich?
Prague: 3 nights or 4?
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Visiting Provence for first time - few questions
- 4 Trip to Europe for family of 4
- 5 Barcelona vs Madrid
- 6 Itinerary Questions
- 7 Greece and Spain?- Daughter's HS grad gift
- 8 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 9 Itinerary set - now help me pick a Kas hotel for early June
- 10 Advent Season
- 11 Bruce and Marija: Carless in Sicily in November
- 12 Overlord Tour Payment Method Not Secure
- 13 Car rental for 7, should we get one or two vehicles?
- 14 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 15 Chip & Pin Only
- 16 flying from Madrid to Barcelona
- 17 Norway in fall?
- 18 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 19 Late night Mayfair
- 20 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 21 Funny questions over the years on Basque Country and Spain
- 22 best airport to fly out of Paris back to Toronto
- 23 Need help with Itinerary for Spain & France March
- 24 Swiss train travel - why so costly?
- 25 Amsterdam to Paris Best Route