I am planning the trip to Prague and Austria in August with my husband. Below is the preliminary itinerary.
Arrive Prague around noon time
Prague - 4 nights
Cesky Krumlov - 1 night
Durnstein - 1 night
Hallstatt - 1 night
Salzburg - 3 night
Flight back home from Mumich
We will be driving and are looking to visit small towns, lake and valleys.
We will be doing day trips in around Salzburg, e.g. Heiligenblut, St. Gilgen, sound of music tour, etc
We can also do day trip in around Prague but not sure what yet.
Is 4 nights in Prague too much? should I take out 1 night and allocate to Salzburg? Or is there other places I should visit and stay a night before flight back from Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinqueterre
- 2 Germany deregistration
- 3 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 4 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 5 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 6 One day in Lille, France
- 7 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 8 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 9 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 10 Corsica
- 11 CDG to Marais transfer
- 12 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 13 London best location
- 14 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 15 Croatia with trips to Mostar & Bay of Kotar
- 16 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 17 Transportation Question Italy
- 18 Ger's September 2014 Trip Report to Galicia and Portugal
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 London Restaurants
- 21 Train tickets in Italy?
- 22 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 23 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 24 17 days in England
- 25 VENICE