I am planning the trip to Prague and Austria in August with my husband. Below is the preliminary itinerary.
Arrive Prague around noon time
Prague - 4 nights
Cesky Krumlov - 1 night
Durnstein - 1 night
Hallstatt - 1 night
Salzburg - 3 night
Flight back home from Mumich
We will be driving and are looking to visit small towns, lake and valleys.
We will be doing day trips in around Salzburg, e.g. Heiligenblut, St. Gilgen, sound of music tour, etc
We can also do day trip in around Prague but not sure what yet.
Is 4 nights in Prague too much? should I take out 1 night and allocate to Salzburg? Or is there other places I should visit and stay a night before flight back from Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 3 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 4 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 5 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 8 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 9 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 10 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 11 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 12 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 13 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 14 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 15 French immersion courses in France
- 16 French Immersion Advice Needed
- 17 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 18 Italy in a week
- 19 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
- 20 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 21 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 22 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 23 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 24 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 25 Switzerland part of 3-week trip