I am planning the trip to Prague and Austria in August with my husband. Below is the preliminary itinerary.
Arrive Prague around noon time
Prague - 4 nights
Cesky Krumlov - 1 night
Durnstein - 1 night
Hallstatt - 1 night
Salzburg - 3 night
Flight back home from Mumich
We will be driving and are looking to visit small towns, lake and valleys.
We will be doing day trips in around Salzburg, e.g. Heiligenblut, St. Gilgen, sound of music tour, etc
We can also do day trip in around Prague but not sure what yet.
Is 4 nights in Prague too much? should I take out 1 night and allocate to Salzburg? Or is there other places I should visit and stay a night before flight back from Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Travel Pass
- 2 5 Days in Switzerland
- 3 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 6 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 7 6-7 Days in France
- 8 Korean Messages
- 9 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 10 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 11 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 12 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 13 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 14 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 15 Budapest in December 2017
- 16 Spain in July
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 20 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 21 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 22 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 23 Acropolis Athens
- 24 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 25 Trip Ideas