I am planning the trip to Prague and Austria in August with my husband. Below is the preliminary itinerary.
Arrive Prague around noon time
Prague - 4 nights
Cesky Krumlov - 1 night
Durnstein - 1 night
Hallstatt - 1 night
Salzburg - 3 night
Flight back home from Mumich
We will be driving and are looking to visit small towns, lake and valleys.
We will be doing day trips in around Salzburg, e.g. Heiligenblut, St. Gilgen, sound of music tour, etc
We can also do day trip in around Prague but not sure what yet.
Is 4 nights in Prague too much? should I take out 1 night and allocate to Salzburg? Or is there other places I should visit and stay a night before flight back from Munich?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 2 Best International Sim Card
- 3 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 4 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 5 The unrequested appetizers in Portugal
- 6 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 7 Font de Gaume-- what are our chances?
- 8 Where to stop along the way
- 9 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 10 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 11 Scotland highland/islands agenda-please help, last minute dream trip
- 12 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 13 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 14 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 15 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 16 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 17 Puglia Experiences
- 18 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 19 2 nights in Dublin - B&B ideas
- 20 Short (a couple of hours) scenic walks in the north of Wales?
- 21 Fontainebleau - train schedules on a Sunday
- 22 car rent in Italy - cost, excess, deposit
- 23 Top Chef Abruzzo! - A Week in an Italian Cooking School (+ Rome)
- 24 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 25 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna