I am planning the trip to Prague and Austria in August with my husband. Below is the preliminary itinerary.
Arrive Prague around noon time
Prague - 4 nights
Cesky Krumlov - 1 night
Durnstein - 1 night
Hallstatt - 1 night
Salzburg - 3 night
Flight back home from Mumich
We will be driving and are looking to visit small towns, lake and valleys.
We will be doing day trips in around Salzburg, e.g. Heiligenblut, St. Gilgen, sound of music tour, etc
We can also do day trip in around Prague but not sure what yet.
Is 4 nights in Prague too much? should I take out 1 night and allocate to Salzburg? Or is there other places I should visit and stay a night before flight back from Munich?
Prague: 3 nights or 4?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 2 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 3 Arctic Circle in December
- 4 Catalonia
- 5 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 6 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 7 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 8 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 9 Macarons!
- 10 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 11 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 12 7 days in Portugal-itinerary help
- 13 Sammezzano update
- 14 My experiences in Sevilla, Cordoba, Granada, Madrid, Segovia & Toledo
- 15 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 16 ideas for Portugal please
- 17 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 18 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 19 Transportation in Paris
- 20 airport transportation
- 21 2 Days in Brussels
- 22 Help with 6 days in Switzerland
- 23 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 24 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 25 Best of Southern France and Spain