I have been instructed by co-workers to vist the Prada outlet store in Milan and pick up a few things. Can someone please confirm that there is a Prada outlet and provide an address or directions from the Duomo? I have also heard that the merchandise is not factory seconds like US outlet stores, but are just last season's merchandise. True?
Prada Outlet in Milan
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 2 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 3 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 4 Best beach town in Italy?
- 5 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 6 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 7 A Greek sojourn
- 8 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 9 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 10 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 11 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 12 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 Is Venice really dirty?
- 15 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 16 Weekend in Norfolk
- 17 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 18 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 19 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 20 Autumn in Paris
- 21 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 22 Burgundy in May
- 23 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 24 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 25 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old