My wife and will be touring Portugal in early October. After a couple of days in Lisbon, we'll be travelling north.
There is a nice promotion for pousadas (a passport for 5 nights for 525 euros). Any comments on which pousadas we should stay at, which we should avoid, etc.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 4 One in Paris ... help
- 5 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 6 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 7 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 8 Travel Safety in Germany & Switzerland
- 9 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 10 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 11 Italy by car
- 12 4 days driving holiday to rural North England.
- 13 Corsica- Propriano or Porto Vecchio
- 14 Sardinia Italian's paradise
- 15 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 16 Where to stay in Italy for a month in Oct/Nov
- 17 Florence 2 weeks
- 18 12 days in Austria
- 19 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 20 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 21 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 22 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 23 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 24 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 25 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks