My wife and will be touring Portugal in early October. After a couple of days in Lisbon, we'll be travelling north.
There is a nice promotion for pousadas (a passport for 5 nights for 525 euros). Any comments on which pousadas we should stay at, which we should avoid, etc.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Le Marche Research Help
- 2 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 3 Firt time VISA applicant
- 4 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 5 Need Information about French Alps
- 6 Murren to Prague
- 7 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 8 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 9 France Itinerary Advice
- 10 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 11 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 12 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 13 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 14 Public Transportation in England
- 15 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 16 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 17 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 18 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 19 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 20 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 21 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 22 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 23 Sintra
- 24 Venice Bell Tower
- 25 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up