My wife and will be touring Portugal in early October. After a couple of days in Lisbon, we'll be travelling north.
There is a nice promotion for pousadas (a passport for 5 nights for 525 euros). Any comments on which pousadas we should stay at, which we should avoid, etc.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three days in Athens
- 2 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 3 Another Visit to London
- 4 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 5 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 6 transfer from Eurostar to London hotel
- 7 Europe in Two Weeks, what is possible?
- 8 Five City European Vacation thru Groupon
- 9 Suggestions for 6 days in Central Europe (Hungary/around there)
- 10 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 11 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 12 5 Days in Provence
- 13 3 days Venice to Paris
- 14 A 3rd destination to add to trip
- 15 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 16 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 17 Forints or Euros?
- 18 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 19 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo
- 20 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 21 Bus fine Italy
- 22 Another question about the rouble.
- 23 Scenic Tuscan Restaurant for a Group
- 24 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 25 Gothenburg, Things to do for a teenager