My wife and will be touring Portugal in early October. After a couple of days in Lisbon, we'll be travelling north.
There is a nice promotion for pousadas (a passport for 5 nights for 525 euros). Any comments on which pousadas we should stay at, which we should avoid, etc.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 2 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 3 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 4 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 5 Shorts in South of France?
- 6 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 7 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 8 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 9 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 10 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 11 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 12 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 13 Montserrat, Spain - Sept 8 or Sept 10?
- 14 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 15 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 16 London Theater
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 19 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 20 Greece mainland and islands
- 21 Lyon france-- rental car
- 22 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 23 Switzerland in September
- 24 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 25 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...