My wife and will be touring Portugal in early October. After a couple of days in Lisbon, we'll be travelling north.
There is a nice promotion for pousadas (a passport for 5 nights for 525 euros). Any comments on which pousadas we should stay at, which we should avoid, etc.
Thanks in advance,
Pousadas - Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 2 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 3 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 4 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 5 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 8 Europe in winter
- 9 Florence Hotel Advice
- 10 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 11 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 12 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 13 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 14 Airbnb scam
- 15 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 16 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 17 Viator.com in Turkey
- 18 Scottish Passport
- 19 Italy tours
- 20 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 21 The Gorges of Kakuetta
- 22 Two Days in Prague
- 23 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 24 Bodrum to instanbul
- 25 Spain (Practical) Trip Report