My wife and will be touring Portugal in early October. After a couple of days in Lisbon, we'll be travelling north.
There is a nice promotion for pousadas (a passport for 5 nights for 525 euros). Any comments on which pousadas we should stay at, which we should avoid, etc.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 2 Greece Itinerary
- 3 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 4 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 5 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 6 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 7 What to shop for in Floeence, Chianti, Montalcino and CT
- 8 Barcelona and coastal towns
- 9 evening of song and dance
- 10 Hallstatt to Salzburg- getting back transportation questions
- 11 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 12 Scotland Highlands Help
- 13 France 2016: Paris--Avignon--Provence--Nice
- 14 Bed & Breakfast in Ireland - need reservations?
- 15 Germany, Austria, Liechtenstein, Switzerland
- 16 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 17 Ravenna Mosaics
- 18 Navigating the Swiss travel system
- 19 My 3 Day Umbrian Plan. What do you think?
- 20 Amsterdam, Germany
- 21 Changing planes in Frankfurt
- 22 Naples or Genoa
- 23 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 24 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 25 Day Trip Orleans to Provins, an Italian Hill Town in France