My wife and will be touring Portugal in early October. After a couple of days in Lisbon, we'll be travelling north.
There is a nice promotion for pousadas (a passport for 5 nights for 525 euros). Any comments on which pousadas we should stay at, which we should avoid, etc.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernina Express mid-March
- 2 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 3 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 4 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 5 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 6 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 9 where to stay in London?
- 10 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 11 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 12 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 13 Flamenco in October
- 14 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 15 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 16 4 days itinerary for France
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 19 getting to CDG
- 20 A Month stay in Southern France
- 21 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 22 Revised itinerary for italy
- 23 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 24 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 25 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia