My wife and will be touring Portugal in early October. After a couple of days in Lisbon, we'll be travelling north.
There is a nice promotion for pousadas (a passport for 5 nights for 525 euros). Any comments on which pousadas we should stay at, which we should avoid, etc.
Thanks in advance,
Pousadas - Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 2 April in Madrid
- 3 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 4 Multi-Generational Great Britain Tour
- 5 Paris to Bordeaux TGV
- 6 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 7 Help Us Plan Our Trip- Almafi Coast and Sicily
- 8 Amsterday > Bruges
- 9 Transportation in Italy - rent a car or stick to trains?
- 10 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 11 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 12 London - Off-the-Path Gems
- 13 Great restaurants in Italy
- 14 BOS - CDG airfare in late April?
- 15 Napoli Centrale: Luggage/Storage Lockers?
- 16 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 17 Euro quiz # 42 - Trains, Trains and Railways...
- 18 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 19 London Newport Court apartment rental advice
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 22 CDG questions
- 23 Ever Seen the 'Baked Bean' In London?
- 24 Amalfi coast in May
- 25 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary