My wife and will be touring Portugal in early October. After a couple of days in Lisbon, we'll be travelling north.
There is a nice promotion for pousadas (a passport for 5 nights for 525 euros). Any comments on which pousadas we should stay at, which we should avoid, etc.
Thanks in advance,
Pousadas - Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 2 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 3 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 4 Schengen rule made easy
- 5 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 6 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 7 From Chopin Airport to Warsaw Central (by Bus or train?)
- 8 Cotswolds first time
- 9 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 10 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 11 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 12 Bibich Winery
- 13 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 14 Travel during Ferragosto?
- 15 Honeymoon Decision?
- 16 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 17 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 18 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 19 First Trip to Europe
- 20 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 21 Cornwall or Paris?
- 22 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 23 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 24 Training from Switzerland to Paris to the UK
- 25 7 days in London in Dec with family