My wife and will be touring Portugal in early October. After a couple of days in Lisbon, we'll be travelling north.
There is a nice promotion for pousadas (a passport for 5 nights for 525 euros). Any comments on which pousadas we should stay at, which we should avoid, etc.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting to Cinque Terre from Croatia
- 2 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015
- 3 Best way to get from Croatia to Cinque Terre?
- 4 Travel help laundary
- 5 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 6 6 nights in Dublin
- 7 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 8 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 9 Kerry /Dingle Bus Tour
- 10 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 11 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 12 Trip Report: Ghent, Normandy and Brittany
- 13 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 14 Puglia and Matera
- 15 Going to Istanbul for 3 days
- 16 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 17 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 18 Italy- Sicily and the Amalfi coast - travel logistics
- 19 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 20 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 21 Is credit card rental car insurance worth it??
- 22 Bruges to Brussels Central
- 23 Tour Sicily in 11 days by public transport
- 24 Norway and Netherlands
- 25 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony