My wife and will be touring Portugal in early October. After a couple of days in Lisbon, we'll be travelling north.
There is a nice promotion for pousadas (a passport for 5 nights for 525 euros). Any comments on which pousadas we should stay at, which we should avoid, etc.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Beaches in Southern France
- 2 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 3 3 days to spend in europe
- 4 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 5 What am I missing: Amsterdam
- 6 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 7 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 8 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 9 Barcelona completely overrated
- 10 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 11 Europe Sim card help
- 12 3 weeks - Helsinki-Tallinn-Riga-Vilnius - Aug/Sept.
- 13 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 14 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 15 Local markets in Italy
- 16 Tours For Young Professionals Other Than Contiki
- 17 Europe 27 days trip, HELP!
- 18 http://www.trypromusclefit.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 19 Italy, transport from Assiso to Cita di castello
- 20 Guides - Matera
- 21 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 22 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 23 England and Wales by public transport
- 24 Buying flowers in London?
- 25 First visit to France/Dordogne