My wife and will be touring Portugal in early October. After a couple of days in Lisbon, we'll be travelling north.
There is a nice promotion for pousadas (a passport for 5 nights for 525 euros). Any comments on which pousadas we should stay at, which we should avoid, etc.
Thanks in advance,
Pousadas - Portugal
- 1 Should we stop in Basel on our way to Zurich.
- 2 How to get from Nice to Cinque Terre by train
- 3 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 4 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 5 Cuenca or Toledo
- 6 please HELP--so confused!!
- 7 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 8 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 9 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 10 Trains in Italy
- 11 Train from Naples to Sorrento
- 12 12 days, 3 couples, one week in London Sept 2013
- 13 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 14 jungfraujoch mid june
- 15 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 16 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 17 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 18 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 19 I Need To Vent!
- 20 Train tickets
- 21 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 22 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 23 A chacun son goût
- 24 Advice Sought for Train Schedule in Spain
- 25 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary