My wife and will be touring Portugal in early October. After a couple of days in Lisbon, we'll be travelling north.
There is a nice promotion for pousadas (a passport for 5 nights for 525 euros). Any comments on which pousadas we should stay at, which we should avoid, etc.
Thanks in advance,
Pousadas - Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 2 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 3 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 4 25 days in Europe
- 5 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 6 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 7 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 Booking a 5* luxury hotel..
- 10 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 11 Family trip to France with kids
- 12 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 13 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 14 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 15 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 16 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 17 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 18 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 19 Afternoon Tea in London: Savoy vs. Ritz
- 20 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 21 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 22 Towns between Dingle and Doolin, Ireland or North of Galway
- 23 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 24 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 25 Travelling to France