My wife and will be touring Portugal in early October. After a couple of days in Lisbon, we'll be travelling north.
There is a nice promotion for pousadas (a passport for 5 nights for 525 euros). Any comments on which pousadas we should stay at, which we should avoid, etc.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in spain
- 2 Bergen Tour.Any suggestion pls.
- 3 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 4 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 5 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 6 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 7 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 8 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 9 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 10 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 11 Referendum in Greece
- 12 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 13 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 14 Texans Take a Tour
- 15 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 16 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 17 Train Travel in Germany
- 18 barcelona
- 19 One night in Amsterdam?
- 20 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 21 Barcelona Itinerary
- 22 Rome Walking Guide
- 23 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 24 Naples?
- 25 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro