My wife and will be touring Portugal in early October. After a couple of days in Lisbon, we'll be travelling north.
There is a nice promotion for pousadas (a passport for 5 nights for 525 euros). Any comments on which pousadas we should stay at, which we should avoid, etc.
Thanks in advance,
Pousadas - Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 2 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 3 Three ferries to Mull
- 4 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 5 Has anyone tried Athens Welcome Pickups?
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 8 Airport ATMs
- 9 American Express
- 10 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 11 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 12 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 13 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 14 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 15 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 16 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 17 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 18 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 19 Which european city?
- 20 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 21 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 22 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 23 All Set To Go!!
- 24 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 25 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?