My wife and will be touring Portugal in early October. After a couple of days in Lisbon, we'll be travelling north.
There is a nice promotion for pousadas (a passport for 5 nights for 525 euros). Any comments on which pousadas we should stay at, which we should avoid, etc.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help planning 10 day trip near Brussels/Amsterdam
- 2 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 3 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 4 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 5 PASSPORT number changed
- 6 Q re Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- 7 First Time in France--Paris and Burgundy
- 8 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 9 Ice for a cooler
- 10 Ira, Ira, Ira, who is Ira?
- 11 London During Rugby International September 2015
- 12 Madrid Hotel - Help me choose between these 2!
- 13 Seine river cruise help
- 14 tuscany/florence tour
- 15 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 16 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 17 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2015
- 18 Sardinia Slow Travel Oct 2015
- 19 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 20 England/Scotland in January?
- 21 Barcelona, 4 nights which neighborhood?
- 22 Men's attire for touring
- 23 Norway Hikes, centralised location
- 24 Swimsuit for France, Switzerland, Austria?
- 25 Does the Paris Museum Pass cover the Picasso Museum?