Thanks for the helpful suggestion so far re traveling with teens in Italy.
Here's our current (work in progress) itinerary. All comments and suggestions welcome.\
Day 1 Arrive in Rome, transfer to apartment
Day 2/3/4 Rome --- visit all the usual sights while un-jetlagging. Vatican catacombs?
Day 5 Train to Pompeii
Day 5/6/7 Pompeii/Herculean and countryside
Day 8 Drive to Orvieto or Urbino
Day 9 maybe Perugia chocolate factory
Day 10 drive to Padua
Day 11 cooking class, etc, in Padua and drive to Venice
Day 12/13/14 Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 2 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 3 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 4 Ireland travel passport question
- 5 Suggested Italy Itinerary
- 6 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 7 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 8 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 9 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 10 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 11 Biarritz family holiday
- 12 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 13 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 14 Bernina Express mid-March
- 15 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 16 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 17 Ireland hotel questions
- 18 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 19 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 20 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 21 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 22 Revised itinerary for italy
- 23 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 where to stay in London?