Thanks for the helpful suggestion so far re traveling with teens in Italy.
Here's our current (work in progress) itinerary. All comments and suggestions welcome.\
Day 1 Arrive in Rome, transfer to apartment
Day 2/3/4 Rome --- visit all the usual sights while un-jetlagging. Vatican catacombs?
Day 5 Train to Pompeii
Day 5/6/7 Pompeii/Herculean and countryside
Day 8 Drive to Orvieto or Urbino
Day 9 maybe Perugia chocolate factory
Day 10 drive to Padua
Day 11 cooking class, etc, in Padua and drive to Venice
Day 12/13/14 Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Andalucia Spain
- 2 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 3 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 4 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 5 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 6 Barcelona - places to stay
- 7 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 10 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 11 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 12 Christmas Markets 2017
- 13 Language to use in Belgium
- 14 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 15 Istanbul at Easter
- 16 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 17 Palermo Apartment
- 18 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 19 SURPRISE TRIP
- 20 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 21 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 22 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 23 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 24 Fado in Lisbon
- 25 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??