Thanks for the helpful suggestion so far re traveling with teens in Italy.
Here's our current (work in progress) itinerary. All comments and suggestions welcome.\
Day 1 Arrive in Rome, transfer to apartment
Day 2/3/4 Rome --- visit all the usual sights while un-jetlagging. Vatican catacombs?
Day 5 Train to Pompeii
Day 5/6/7 Pompeii/Herculean and countryside
Day 8 Drive to Orvieto or Urbino
Day 9 maybe Perugia chocolate factory
Day 10 drive to Padua
Day 11 cooking class, etc, in Padua and drive to Venice
Day 12/13/14 Venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 2 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 5 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 8 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 9 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 10 Cell Phone Question
- 11 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 12 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 15 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 16 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 17 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 18 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 19 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 20 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have
- 21 Help required with Itinerary
- 22 Are there any Paris walking guides I should add to my collection?
- 23 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 24 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 25 Campervan in Croatia