Greetings from Luxembourg !
My name is Karim, I am 46yo and I live in Luxembourg
I am French and I have worked in hospitality for the past 24 years and my job took me in places as different as New-Zealand, Australia and Canada, England and more recently Luxembourg.
I love travelling and discovering new exciting places and learn about their History, traditions and People.
A little anecdote is that I was lucky enough to live in Summer for a few years as I worked in south of France from March to October and in Russell, Bay of Islands, New-Zealand from October to March. Since then, I must admit that "old winter" came back to me...
My interests include travelling at home and abroad, creating miniatures on a 1/12th scale - mostly with the Victorian times in mind - reading, movies, walking and renovating my home in France.
During my English years, I have embarked on a journey of discovery of this country that was for more than a decade my second home away from France and England keeps enchanting my senses with its variety, the beauty of its scenery and the wealth of its history and traditions.
I, who used to think for so many years and excitement and emotion were about "long haul" journeys, have finally discovered that beauty often lay on your very door step for you to enjoy.
I will be delighted to take you along with me on my "escapades" around the UK with a short presentation of the place spiced up here and there with a few little anecdotes and pictures.
Thank you for welcoming to this forum !
Postcards from England
Greetings from Luxembourg !
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 2 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 3 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 4 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 5 RENFE train drivers strike: 12 and 15 September 2014
- 6 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 7 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 8 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 9 London restaurants
- 10 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 11 biking in France
- 12 Itinerary Suggestions for South of Spain and Portugal
- 13 ITALO trains need help
- 14 Terrorism in Europe
- 15 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 16 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 17 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 18 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 19 100 years of French gratitude
- 20 London for Free
- 21 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 22 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 23 18 hour layover in Helsinki
- 24 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets
- 25 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?