How much does it cost to mail a 1st class letter from Paris to the US? Do the postcards at the tourist areas already have the postage on them? Do the post offices have the self serve machines where you weigh your own letter and buy the postage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 seven days in Portugal
- 2 American electrical gadgets
- 3 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 4 Eating in France-two new books
- 5 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 6 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 7 Spain tips beyond safety
- 8 Connection - Frankfurt airport to Mannheim HBF to SNCF
- 9 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 10 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 11 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 12 I need a haircut
- 13 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 16 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 17 London neighborhood suggestions
- 18 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 19 1 week in Croatia
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 german rail ticket question
- 24 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 25 Where to buy Venice mask?