How much does it cost to mail a 1st class letter from Paris to the US? Do the postcards at the tourist areas already have the postage on them? Do the post offices have the self serve machines where you weigh your own letter and buy the postage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Theater in London
- 2 Does this sound feasible?
- 3 Is it okay to wear a US service hat?
- 4 Tour Group Operators
- 5 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 6 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 8 Islands in mid October
- 9 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 10 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 11 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 12 Trip to Venice and Athens, with a cruise through Croatia and Greece
- 13 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 14 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 15 Dordogne in October
- 16 Ireland driving vacation
- 17 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 18 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 19 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 20 Majorca - where to stay?
- 21 Late night train from Prague
- 22 Paris: Citypharma Du Four Bonaparte - a Trader Joe's for Beauty Items...
- 23 :"Europe's Masterworks Vs. the Masses"
- 24 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 25 3 weeks in Europe