How much does it cost to mail a 1st class letter from Paris to the US? Do the postcards at the tourist areas already have the postage on them? Do the post offices have the self serve machines where you weigh your own letter and buy the postage?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 2 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 3 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 4 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 5 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 6 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 7 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 8 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 9 Suitable jacket for Pyrenees tour in December
- 10 Do you want to participate to my TV report for French TV ?
- 11 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 12 Moving to Belfast
- 13 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 14 4-6 weeks
- 15 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 16 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 17 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 18 Which Northern Germany international airport?
- 19 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 20 Dresden or Leipzig
- 21 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 22 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 23 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 24 Eiffel tower tickets
- 25 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?