From mid August to early September,2010 we will cruise from Budapest to Bucharest and then spend 4 days in Transylvania. . This will be about a 18 day trip and we are looking for some ideas for additional places to visit while we are in this part of Europe for a couple who are 70ish.
Post travel ideas after Danube & Romania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Robbed in Rome... by a "Police Officer"?
- 2 Spending money in Italy?
- 3 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 4 staying a month or so in each place
- 5 December honeymoon in Europe
- 6 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 7 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 8 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 9 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 10 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 11 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 12 Advice on 8 day England Itinerary - No London
- 13 Itinerary for 11 day trip to France
- 14 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 15 Madrid and London
- 16 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 17 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 18 Sky diving in Barcelona
- 19 Visiting Amsterdam, Brussels and Bruges
- 20 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 21 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 22 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 23 Late night train from Prague
- 24 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 25 Paris: A Classical Music Concert