From mid August to early September,2010 we will cruise from Budapest to Bucharest and then spend 4 days in Transylvania. . This will be about a 18 day trip and we are looking for some ideas for additional places to visit while we are in this part of Europe for a couple who are 70ish.
Post travel ideas after Danube & Romania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Authentic czech food
- 2 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 3 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 6 Decision time...
- 7 Spain in November
- 8 Hotel Regno versus Albergo Cesari Rome
- 9 Slow travel Lisbon and ??? in Portugal in early Nov.--2 weeks
- 10 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 11 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 12 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 13 Italy - unusually so
- 14 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 15 About cars in Austria
- 16 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 17 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 18 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 19 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 22 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 23 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 24 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 25 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?