From mid August to early September,2010 we will cruise from Budapest to Bucharest and then spend 4 days in Transylvania. . This will be about a 18 day trip and we are looking for some ideas for additional places to visit while we are in this part of Europe for a couple who are 70ish.
Post travel ideas after Danube & Romania
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Estonia Amber
- 2 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 3 20 days in Central Europe (female traveling solo)
- 4 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 5 Munich
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 8 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 9 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 10 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 11 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 12 Italy
- 13 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 16 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 17 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 18 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 19 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 20 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 21 UK for 12 days !
- 22 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 23 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 24 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 25 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday