I will be doing a 5 week study abroad in program in Italy (Rome and Florence) which includes weekend excursions to various cities within Italy (Venice, Milan, etc.) and after that I will have 32 extra days to travel through Europe, the program begings in June 2014. I have excluded any other Italian cities because I will have seen enough of Italy by the time I am done with the program. I need help trying to decide where to go/for how long. My initial list of places I want to go is: Munich, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Paris, Madrid, and Barcelona. Doing the math that's a little under 3 days in each city, which I would distribute even more. However, I am concerned that if I did that I would not get to truly enjoy any one city and would be just scraping the surface of each but at the same time, I want to see as much as possible. That is my main dilemma. I really would like to get feedback on what everyone thinks is best and if I need to got some cities out, which would be recommended to get rid of. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Post Study Travel Itinerary
- 1 florence hotel
- 2 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 3 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 4 Renfi for Rail Europe
- 5 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 6 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 7 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 8 Cell Phone for Italy travel
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 11 Train - rental car - Cortona
- 12 My Journey Through Europe
- 13 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 14 Which tour company would be best?
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 Italy - Business+Pleasure - 12 days - driving tips and places to see
- 17 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 18 What is the best food in France?
- 19 Beauty Products in France?!
- 20 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 21 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 22 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 23 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 24 Vienna - day trips - Melk Abbey
- 25 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's