I will be doing a 5 week study abroad in program in Italy (Rome and Florence) which includes weekend excursions to various cities within Italy (Venice, Milan, etc.) and after that I will have 32 extra days to travel through Europe, the program begings in June 2014. I have excluded any other Italian cities because I will have seen enough of Italy by the time I am done with the program. I need help trying to decide where to go/for how long. My initial list of places I want to go is: Munich, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Paris, Madrid, and Barcelona. Doing the math that's a little under 3 days in each city, which I would distribute even more. However, I am concerned that if I did that I would not get to truly enjoy any one city and would be just scraping the surface of each but at the same time, I want to see as much as possible. That is my main dilemma. I really would like to get feedback on what everyone thinks is best and if I need to got some cities out, which would be recommended to get rid of. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Post Study Travel Itinerary
- 1 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 2 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 3 What to Give to Host Family
- 4 convenient hotel in rome for one nignt before heading south
- 5 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 6 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 7 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 8 Driving through Europe
- 9 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 10 Getting the best our of Europe
- 11 Best Area to Stay in Paris
- 12 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 13 Rubles & A River...Yes, We are in Russia
- 14 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 15 Palio Parking
- 16 Best way to get to national rail station for 7 day paper travel cards?
- 17 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 18 Oxford to Rye
- 19 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 20 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 21 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 22 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 23 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 24 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 25 italy itinerary for comments