I will be doing a 5 week study abroad in program in Italy (Rome and Florence) which includes weekend excursions to various cities within Italy (Venice, Milan, etc.) and after that I will have 32 extra days to travel through Europe, the program begings in June 2014. I have excluded any other Italian cities because I will have seen enough of Italy by the time I am done with the program. I need help trying to decide where to go/for how long. My initial list of places I want to go is: Munich, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Paris, Madrid, and Barcelona. Doing the math that's a little under 3 days in each city, which I would distribute even more. However, I am concerned that if I did that I would not get to truly enjoy any one city and would be just scraping the surface of each but at the same time, I want to see as much as possible. That is my main dilemma. I really would like to get feedback on what everyone thinks is best and if I need to got some cities out, which would be recommended to get rid of. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Post Study Travel Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 2 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 3 Best data sim
- 4 MADRID--Restaurants, & tapas bars--please advise!
- 5 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 6 Madrid has much less to offer than Barcelona...
- 7 Weekend in London; looking for the best Indian food
- 8 suggested 9 day itinerary in Europe - Valentines Day!
- 9 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 10 Tickets for premier league and England games
- 11 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 12 Need help on Drive from Granada to Sevilla
- 13 first family trip to Switzerland
- 14 Driving Zagreb-Budapest-Vienna-Prague
- 15 Getting from Zagreb to Vienna to Cesky Krumlov to Prague, etc.
- 16 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 17 Family Vacation Mallorca
- 18 the best of italy?
- 19 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 20 Malaga – Enjoying a Spanish vibe on the Costa del Sol
- 21 Alterations to night trains routes
- 22 Is 5000 miles realistic in 14-16 days?
- 23 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 24 So much to do, so little time!
- 25 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands