I will be doing a 5 week study abroad in program in Italy (Rome and Florence) which includes weekend excursions to various cities within Italy (Venice, Milan, etc.) and after that I will have 32 extra days to travel through Europe, the program begings in June 2014. I have excluded any other Italian cities because I will have seen enough of Italy by the time I am done with the program. I need help trying to decide where to go/for how long. My initial list of places I want to go is: Munich, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Paris, Madrid, and Barcelona. Doing the math that's a little under 3 days in each city, which I would distribute even more. However, I am concerned that if I did that I would not get to truly enjoy any one city and would be just scraping the surface of each but at the same time, I want to see as much as possible. That is my main dilemma. I really would like to get feedback on what everyone thinks is best and if I need to got some cities out, which would be recommended to get rid of. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Post Study Travel Itinerary
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Week European Itinerary
- 2 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 3 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 4 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 7 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?
- 8 London visit
- 9 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 10 Long Weekend in Lisbon - Loved it!
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 15 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 16 No points in Paris .....
- 17 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 18 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 19 Pompeii train to Naples
- 20 Small group for Colosseum
- 21 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 22 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 23 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?
- 24 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 25 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma