I will be doing a 5 week study abroad in program in Italy (Rome and Florence) which includes weekend excursions to various cities within Italy (Venice, Milan, etc.) and after that I will have 32 extra days to travel through Europe, the program begings in June 2014. I have excluded any other Italian cities because I will have seen enough of Italy by the time I am done with the program. I need help trying to decide where to go/for how long. My initial list of places I want to go is: Munich, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Paris, Madrid, and Barcelona. Doing the math that's a little under 3 days in each city, which I would distribute even more. However, I am concerned that if I did that I would not get to truly enjoy any one city and would be just scraping the surface of each but at the same time, I want to see as much as possible. That is my main dilemma. I really would like to get feedback on what everyone thinks is best and if I need to got some cities out, which would be recommended to get rid of. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
Post Study Travel Itinerary
View all Europe activity »
- 1 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 2 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 To Paris and Provence in June
- 5 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 6 Dresden Train Station
- 7 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 8 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 9 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 12 Euro Train
- 13 Channel Islands
- 14 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 15 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 16 Chambermaid tipping
- 17 TGV and Provence questions
- 18 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 19 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 20 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 21 London for Christmas
- 22 Family European winter holiday
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report