I am looking into planning a transatlantic cruise in late April from the US to Copenhagen to meet my husband in early May who will be coming in from Afghanistan for a week. Any itinerary suggestions, must-see's, places to stay and eat, or things to do while we are together in Copenhagen? I have not ruled out a trip to nearby countries. What is the best way to travel about the country - rail, bus, ferry? Also, will I need to learn the language, or can we get by with speaking english? Thank you for any suggestions!!
Post Cruise Copenhagen Itinerary Help
- 1 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 2 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 3 Portugal in September
- 4 Looking for Feedback on Belgium/Holland Itinerary
- 5 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 6 Sicily 10 days
- 7 Europe with young teens
- 8 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 9 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 10 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 14 Wake up...all fodor posters who are so helpful...
- 15 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 16 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 17 Belgium/Holland OR Paris/Strasbourg/Lucern
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 25 Euro Train