I am looking into planning a transatlantic cruise in late April from the US to Copenhagen to meet my husband in early May who will be coming in from Afghanistan for a week. Any itinerary suggestions, must-see's, places to stay and eat, or things to do while we are together in Copenhagen? I have not ruled out a trip to nearby countries. What is the best way to travel about the country - rail, bus, ferry? Also, will I need to learn the language, or can we get by with speaking english? Thank you for any suggestions!!
Post Cruise Copenhagen Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 2 Rome Areas to stay
- 3 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 4 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 5 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 6 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 7 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 8 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 9 St Germain
- 10 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 11 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 12 Lakes District UK
- 13 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 14 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 15 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 16 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 17 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 18 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 19 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 20 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 21 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 22 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 23 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 24 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 25 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia