I am looking into planning a transatlantic cruise in late April from the US to Copenhagen to meet my husband in early May who will be coming in from Afghanistan for a week. Any itinerary suggestions, must-see's, places to stay and eat, or things to do while we are together in Copenhagen? I have not ruled out a trip to nearby countries. What is the best way to travel about the country - rail, bus, ferry? Also, will I need to learn the language, or can we get by with speaking english? Thank you for any suggestions!!
Post Cruise Copenhagen Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 2 Paris November 2014
- 3 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 4 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 5 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 6 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 7 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 8 Greek ferries
- 9 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 10 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 11 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 12 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 13 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 16 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 17 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 18 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 21 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 22 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 23 Lofoten ferry
- 24 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 25 Connecting with forum locals in Paris