I am looking into planning a transatlantic cruise in late April from the US to Copenhagen to meet my husband in early May who will be coming in from Afghanistan for a week. Any itinerary suggestions, must-see's, places to stay and eat, or things to do while we are together in Copenhagen? I have not ruled out a trip to nearby countries. What is the best way to travel about the country - rail, bus, ferry? Also, will I need to learn the language, or can we get by with speaking english? Thank you for any suggestions!!
Post Cruise Copenhagen Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cylades Island Hopping
- 2 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 3 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 4 Italy dolomites
- 5 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 6 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 7 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 8 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 9 2 weeks in Barcelona and Swiss Apls
- 10 8 days en route to Salzburg - help me plan my itinerary!
- 11 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 12 Connecting flights. Customs/Security.
- 13 Airport ATMs
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 16 Condor Long-Haul Business Class
- 17 history museums or locations
- 18 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 19 22 year olds in Europe
- 20 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 21 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 22 Good times in Munich, the city
- 23 Why don't the French use shower curtains
- 24 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 25 One week in Spain, late May