I am looking into planning a transatlantic cruise in late April from the US to Copenhagen to meet my husband in early May who will be coming in from Afghanistan for a week. Any itinerary suggestions, must-see's, places to stay and eat, or things to do while we are together in Copenhagen? I have not ruled out a trip to nearby countries. What is the best way to travel about the country - rail, bus, ferry? Also, will I need to learn the language, or can we get by with speaking english? Thank you for any suggestions!!
Post Cruise Copenhagen Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 2 things in Rhonda
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 5 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 8 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 9 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 11 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 12 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 13 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 14 Spain for 5 days at end of August
- 15 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 16 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 17 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 18 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 19 Northern Spain literature
- 20 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 21 10 days in England
- 22 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 23 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 24 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 25 Croatia itinerary