When I bought my Eurostar ticket online, I had to choose between having it shipped to me or picking it up at the station. The instructions said for Americans to request pick-up at the station, while everyone else could have it mailed to their domiciles.
I am an American in Paris, and chose to have it sent to me here. I assumed the special requirement for Americans was because Eurostar just didn't want to have to ship to the States. Now I realize that this makes no sense, as they offer shipping to the rest of the world (I think).
I have the ticket now, but will I run into any problems at the station(when I show my passport, for example)? Should I call Eurostar and fix this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romantic snowy mountain getaway to propose to my girlfriend
- 2 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 3 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 4 How to get from the Airport (Charles de Gaul) to Marais
- 5 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 6 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 7 Paris: Best Hot Chocolate
- 8 where to stay in Malta
- 9 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 10 Looking for advice about 2 week solo trip to Italy
- 11 River Boat Cruise
- 12 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 13 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 14 Hotel advice
- 15 Public Transport information App/Website
- 16 Tour or independent
- 17 Copenhagen and Stockholm Hotel Recommendations
- 18 Venice to Malpensa: which way to travel?
- 19 Hotels in Amsterdam
- 20 First Trip to Italy-2 weeks
- 21 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 22 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 24 York Churches
- 25 Puglia itinerary - need help!