When I bought my Eurostar ticket online, I had to choose between having it shipped to me or picking it up at the station. The instructions said for Americans to request pick-up at the station, while everyone else could have it mailed to their domiciles.
I am an American in Paris, and chose to have it sent to me here. I assumed the special requirement for Americans was because Eurostar just didn't want to have to ship to the States. Now I realize that this makes no sense, as they offer shipping to the rest of the world (I think).
I have the ticket now, but will I run into any problems at the station(when I show my passport, for example)? Should I call Eurostar and fix this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in France next May
- 2 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 3 Planning our Honeymoon
- 4 Andalucia to Madrid
- 5 Itinerary Barcelona & Southern France 9/23-10/14/15
- 6 too many London hotels!
- 7 Trip Report Paris, Avignon, Lyon, Turin, Genoa, Reggio Emilia, Venice 2014
- 8 Giving credit card details to Hotels for reservation
- 9 Italian Roadtrip ideas/feedback
- 10 Segovia Hotel
- 11 base in Milan or Lake Como?
- 12 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 13 First timer
- 14 four old ladies in spain
- 15 Taxi or Aeroexpress from Domodedovo Airport to center of Moscow?
- 16 From Schipol to ?
- 17 Rental Car in Austria
- 18 Our Next Europe Trip
- 19 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 20 Rome - To Tour or Not to Tour
- 21 Rental car pick up (Venice) and drop off (Florence) question
- 22 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 23 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 24 Beautiful Ireland: a 3-week solo journey.
- 25 Greece, Italy Or Swiss in Late Oct ??