When I bought my Eurostar ticket online, I had to choose between having it shipped to me or picking it up at the station. The instructions said for Americans to request pick-up at the station, while everyone else could have it mailed to their domiciles.
I am an American in Paris, and chose to have it sent to me here. I assumed the special requirement for Americans was because Eurostar just didn't want to have to ship to the States. Now I realize that this makes no sense, as they offer shipping to the rest of the world (I think).
I have the ticket now, but will I run into any problems at the station(when I show my passport, for example)? Should I call Eurostar and fix this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Europe!
- 2 Paris Under Seige...
- 3 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 4 visa appointment experience
- 5 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 6 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 7 Rue des Rosiers
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 Scotland Trip
- 10 Cinque Terre Hiking Trails?
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Bergen/Tromso/Lofoten
- 13 Hamam Istanbul?
- 14 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 15 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 16 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 17 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 18 16 night honeymoon in Spain
- 19 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 20 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 21 advice on my 3 month backpacking trip itinerary?
- 22 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 23 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 24 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 25 Brief trip report Naples