When I bought my Eurostar ticket online, I had to choose between having it shipped to me or picking it up at the station. The instructions said for Americans to request pick-up at the station, while everyone else could have it mailed to their domiciles.
I am an American in Paris, and chose to have it sent to me here. I assumed the special requirement for Americans was because Eurostar just didn't want to have to ship to the States. Now I realize that this makes no sense, as they offer shipping to the rest of the world (I think).
I have the ticket now, but will I run into any problems at the station(when I show my passport, for example)? Should I call Eurostar and fix this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 2 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 3 Athens Hotels Plaka
- 4 To Hampton Court Palace
- 5 Hotel option - pay now or pay later
- 6 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 7 Lake Constance - Where to stay?
- 8 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 9 Where to stay in Barcelona during La Merce?
- 10 Swallows and Amazons! (or a midweek break in the Lake District)
- 11 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 12 ROME JEWISH GHETTO - directions needed
- 13 France for Six Weeks
- 14 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 15 My thoughts on Mallorca
- 16 London-Paris solo trip
- 17 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 18 Dublin to Dingle?
- 19 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 20 Another Visit to London
- 21 Photo Essay of Paris Liberation then & Now
- 22 Northern Spain
- 23 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 24 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 25 Skopelos, Skiathos plus 1 Other?