I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sixt insurance claim
- 2 Europe itinerary
- 3 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 4 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 5 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 6 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 7 Scotland in October
- 8 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 9 Munich-6 days in September
- 10 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 11 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 12 Enjoying England for a year!
- 13 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 16 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 17 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 18 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 19 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 20 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 21 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 22 SIM card
- 23 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 24 All of Spain or something else..?
- 25 RENFE error message during payment