I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Possible to rent only a GPS Unit to be picked up in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 Monet in Normandy
- 3 I need a haircut
- 4 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 5 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 6 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 7 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 8 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 11 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 12 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 13 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 14 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 15 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 16 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 17 german rail ticket question
- 18 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 19 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 Italy vacation rental help
- 22 Best website to book tickets for Uffizi Gallery Florence
- 23 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 24 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 25 Honeymooning in Europe