I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Jewelry in Bologna, Italy
- 2 6 nights in Portugal? Suggestions?
- 3 Trip Report: Bellagio, Milan, Venice, Cinque Terre and Piedmont
- 4 Amalfi Coast restaurants...are dinner reservations a must?
- 5 Referendum in Greece
- 6 cable cars at Wank Mountain
- 7 Switzeraland Iternary
- 8 10 days in spain
- 9 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 10 7 Days, 7 Counties, 3 Generations Southwest Sampler
- 11 Texans Take a Tour
- 12 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 13 Place to stay--Ring of Kerry and Aran Islands
- 14 Train Travel in Germany
- 15 barcelona
- 16 One night in Amsterdam?
- 17 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 18 Barcelona Itinerary
- 19 Rome Walking Guide
- 20 Two-week itinerary, Barcelona + Madrid + Andalucia
- 21 Traveling around Castile-Leon
- 22 Naples?
- 23 Interlaken vs. Lucern vs. Zurich
- 24 Europe Tour. Information of any kind.
- 25 Trying to figure out the Copenhagen metro