I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trip from London
- 2 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 3 International driving permit required in France?
- 4 The Trip to London and Paris with Three Kids
- 5 Need some Venice planning help
- 6 Where to buy Saffron?
- 7 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...
- 8 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 9 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 10 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 11 RHK's Spring Trip
- 12 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 13 Ideas for 5 Nights in Wengen and 3 nights in Lucerne
- 14 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 15 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 16 Scenic drive: Seville-Granada-Barcelona
- 17 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 18 explore Italy on a budget
- 19 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 20 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 21 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 22 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 23 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 24 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 25 Another Northern Europe train question