I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노게임사이트•• 吉━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••吉 카지노게임사이트
- 2 What clothes?
- 3 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 4 Requesting Suggestions for Venice
- 5 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 6 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 7 Advice for Florence & Rome with Baby
- 8 2 weeks in Southern Italy
- 9 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 10 Short trip to Athens and Santorini. Ideas welcomed
- 11 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 12 Stay in Saronno to see Como and Milan?
- 13 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 14 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 15 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 16 GPS vs Google Maps
- 17 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 18 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 19 10 nights in France
- 20 Questions about Italy again
- 21 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 22 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 23 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 24 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 25 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna