I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Possible to rent only a GPS Unit to be picked up in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mont St. Michele?
- 2 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 3 Alhambra questions
- 4 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 5 Berlin: evening dining
- 6 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 7 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 8 France 8 days
- 9 London Weekend
- 10 Baltic cruise ports
- 11 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 12 European Quiz Monday March 30
- 13 milan austria
- 14 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 15 Trip report Tuscany and Bologna
- 16 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 17 Still at a loss for best place to stop on Pyrenees Road trip.
- 18 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 19 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 20 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 21 Lake Bled vs. Soca Valley
- 22 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 23 Restaurants near Pantheon in Rome
- 24 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 25 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?