I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where can I buy Euro night train tickets with e tickets?
- 2 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 3 Help with hotel choice in BRUGES please!!
- 4 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 5 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 6 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 7 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 8 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 9 Path of the gods.
- 10 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 11 Tours start Switzerland end London
- 12 Swiss Pass upgrade for a route
- 13 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 14 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 15 Help with Sapin and Portugal itinerary please
- 16 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
- 17 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 18 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 19 Sankt Goar to Cologne
- 20 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 21 Cordoba or Granada?
- 22 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 23 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 24 Geneva to Munich
- 25 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?