I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 신천지 릴 게임 ▼ 접속 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 France Itinerary Advice
- 3 4 days in Provence in early June
- 4 Trip to Rome
- 5 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 10 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 11 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 14 Leather goods in Florence
- 15 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 16 Transportation
- 17 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 Things to do in Montpellier
- 20 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 21 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 24 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 25 A week in and around London at Christmas