I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay in Multalcino or Montepulciano
- 2 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 3 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 4 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 5 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 6 Cote d'Azure & Aix In need of your expertise-10 days in May
- 7 Paris---baguette question???
- 8 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 9 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 10 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 11 First Time Europe Itinerary 8 Weeks
- 12 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 13 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 14 Scenic Driving Routes
- 15 Sent a postcard recently from Italy?
- 16 Vienna to Bratislava
- 17 Venice - suggestions for hotels just after Easter - mid-April 2017.
- 18 1 way ticket
- 19 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 20 pareja de hecho in Spain
- 21 Visiting Spain in January
- 22 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 23 What type of visa is right for me?
- 24 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes
- 25 French immersion courses in France