I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Possible to rent only a GPS Unit to be picked up in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Castles, Palaces and Caves-9 Days in Puglia and Basilicata
- 2 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 3 Terrorism in Europe
- 4 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 5 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 6 Language Camp ANTALYA
- 7 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 8 How much luggage?????
- 9 Is WESTMINSTER & WEST END in London the best parts to stay?
- 10 Where to stay on Lake Como with Car
- 11 Catalunya Pyrenees Itinerary
- 12 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 13 Cornwall or Paris?
- 14 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 15 Help with France itinerary
- 16 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 17 Help neede with Liquria itinerary
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 21 Santorini and Paros - Best mode of transportation
- 22 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 23 Need help with itinerary
- 24 Think twice before booking a trip with Grand Circle.
- 25 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between