I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Possible to rent only a GPS Unit to be picked up in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cinque Terre and Côte d'Azur
- 2 Sicily - Piazza Armerina from Siracusa?
- 3 San Sebastian / Donostia
- 4 Trains
- 5 Train from Sarlat
- 6 Airb2b in Paris
- 7 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 8 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 9 Venice tourist travel pass
- 10 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 11 4 days in Scotland
- 12 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 13 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 14 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 15 Need help for unforgettable trip in PARIS
- 16 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 17 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 18 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 19 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 20 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 21 BAR; SEV; MAD - Apr/May Activity: Running, Tennis and concerts ...
- 22 malaga to madrid train ?
- 23 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 London - Bar or Club to hear Live Soul/R&B Music