I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Possible to rent only a GPS Unit to be picked up in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 2 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 3 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 4 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 5 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 Autumn in Paris
- 8 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 9 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 10 Burgundy in May
- 11 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 12 A Greek sojourn
- 13 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 14 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 15 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 16 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 17 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 18 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 19 Is Venice really dirty?
- 20 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 21 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 22 Weekend in Norfolk
- 23 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 24 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 25 Riva del Garda to Rome