I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid - how to schedule train from airport
- 2 Italy - Rome, Venice, and Florence
- 3 Amalfi Coast: Minori or Maiori
- 4 Vueling Airlines-already booked-any tips?
- 5 Driving to Larrun (La Rhune) Spain
- 6 Skiing Zermatt
- 7 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 8 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 9 London: Xmas Break Trip - One Week Itinerary
- 10 Venturing even further
- 11 Booking Online @ Frenchie's in Paris
- 12 Scotland in 8 days
- 13 Booking Frenchie's online
- 14 COPENHAGEN or STOCKHOLM for 4-5 days?
- 15 Tapas in Madrid and other stuff to do
- 16 which dordogne caves AND in which order?
- 17 Barcelona in 2 Days
- 18 Rugby World Cup - is your team playing?
- 19 Weekend in Paris in October
- 20 London theatre
- 21 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 22 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 23 Europe 9 day Family Vacation
- 24 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 25 Roma Pass question on Borghese reservation