I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 2 Northern Wales Itinerary Review
- 3 What to do other then museums in Rome. 2 full days?
- 4 renting a car in Spain and driving to Portugal
- 5 first time to Europe: London Paris & ?
- 6 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 7 Support Please
- 8 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 9 Saltzburg,Nuremberg and munich
- 10 Train travel in Europe
- 11 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 12 Itinerary advice needed for Europe summer 2016
- 13 Help! Anyone else victim of Hertz rental car return "damages" charge scam?
- 14 Any flight from London to Rimini?
- 15 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 16 Scotland itinerary
- 17 Touring Rome
- 18 Suggestions for an arrival day itinerary in Venice- with jetlagged kids
- 19 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 20 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 21 England/Scotland in January?
- 22 seeking advice for Turkey trip in November
- 23 Alone in Paris
- 24 Planning first trip to Germany, looking for any recommendations!!!
- 25 Hotel at or near Brussels airport