I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Possible to rent only a GPS Unit to be picked up in Rome?
- 1 One more last question on Bayeux
- 2 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 3 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 4 banger rally around europe?
- 5 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 6 Euro Train
- 7 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 8 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 9 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 10 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 11 Spain - Andalucia
- 12 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 13 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 14 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 15 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 16 Trip around Spain
- 17 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 18 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 19 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 20 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 21 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 24 Medieval Tallinn
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome