I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 visa expired
- 2 La Scala Opera Tickets
- 3 Car rental Croatia
- 4 Paris - Phantom - Theatre Mogador Fire
- 5 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 6 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 7 PLITVICE LAKES
- 8 Visit Uzes from Nimes by bus
- 9 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 10 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 11 Belgium for the 1st time
- 12 Iceland and the Fareoe Islands in two weeks
- 13 Summer 2017 with Teens and Family
- 14 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 15 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 16 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 17 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 18 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 19 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 20 Help! Suggestions for Italian itinerary
- 21 Which bus from Bratislava train station
- 22 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 23 Norway Trip Report 2016
- 24 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
- 25 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit