I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Possible to rent only a GPS Unit to be picked up in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 4 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 5 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 6 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 7 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 8 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 9 Reims for a day
- 10 Lavender Fields
- 11 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 12 Munich
- 13 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 14 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 15 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 18 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 19 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 20 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 21 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 22 museum passes in Rome
- 23 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 24 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 25 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting