I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 2 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 6 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 7 Car rental leaving Rome
- 8 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 9 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 10 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 11 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 12 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 13 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 14 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 15 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 16 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 17 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 18 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 19 Car Rental in Italy
- 20 Rue des Rosiers
- 21 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 22 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 23 First Trip to Europe!
- 24 Paris Under Seige...
- 25 Italy with my 22 year old son