I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FACEBOOK Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:54O:683O Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Montserrat Express
- 3 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 4 Seville to Cordoba
- 5 Quiet reasonably priced Munich hotel during Oktoberfest
- 6 3 nights in Madrid
- 7 London Hotel - Different Request
- 8 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 9 Amalfi Coast
- 10 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 11 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 12 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 13 Itinery help Crete
- 14 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 15 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 16 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 17 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 18 Help me make this possible!
- 19 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 20 IWM
- 21 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 22 alcazar question and seville advice
- 23 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 24 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 25 London in Winter Report