I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Possible to rent only a GPS Unit to be picked up in Rome?
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 3 Lake como
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 6 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 7 Place to propose
- 8 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 9 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 10 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 11 Prague Main Train Station
- 12 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?
- 13 Prague, Salzburg and Innsbruck
- 14 Three for the road
- 15 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 16 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 17 Make time for the Rhine and Mosel Valleys?
- 18 Itinerary Questions
- 19 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 20 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 21 British drivers
- 22 Portugal in September
- 23 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt Opening 2013