I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 hrs from landing in FCO to FCO direct to Florence
- 2 My summer in Paris
- 3 Looking to avoid big events on trip to Amsterdam, Lucerne, Salz. and Prague
- 4 November in Vienna and ??? : Questions
- 5 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 6 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 7 Four days in Amsterdam- What to Do?!
- 8 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 9 The Road to Ruins - 25 Days in Istanbul & Road Tripping thru Western Turkey
- 10 Tuscany Chianti area - agriturismo or apt - what's your favorite?
- 11 Vaux le Vicomte and Fontainebleau
- 12 3 wks touring Sicily, what not to miss?
- 13 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 14 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
- 15 Purchasing Trenitalia Tickets
- 16 Schegen Question- Leaving w/Visa and Reentry as Tourist
- 17 Bernese Oberland or Engadin
- 18 Absolute best neighborhood to stay in for first time in Istanbul?
- 19 Montpellier - A few questions
- 20 Advice on best area to stay in Barcelona
- 21 Andalucia Itinerary
- 22 Trains to and from Granada
- 23 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 24 Checking email
- 25 Attractions in Ostia Antica