I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Possible to rent only a GPS Unit to be picked up in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Critique my 3 week Balkans Itinerary + Budget
- 2 Suggestions for very cheap cell phone?
- 3 A week in Paris
- 4 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 5 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 6 Which base in the Cotswolds
- 7 Layover in Paris...need a suggestion on my hotel.
- 8 Plitvice Lakes - One Night or Two?
- 9 Question about tying Pech Merle into Dordogne itinerary
- 10 Is Capri overrated?
- 11 What is required photo size for Navigo Decouverte please
- 12 Randolph Hotel on fire
- 13 9 days on amalfi coast
- 14 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 15 North Coast Cornwall Walks
- 16 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 17 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 18 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 19 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 20 suggested itinerary for San Sebastion & Bilbao
- 21 London, Amsterdam, Munich, and Barcelona in 17 days?
- 22 Switzerland - Lucerne & 2 nights
- 23 Which tour would you choose?
- 24 London and nearby suggestions
- 25 Need help with our itinerary