I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노-(艾【MIS258。CoM】艾)-강원랜드카지노
- 2 우리카지노-(艾【MIS258。CoM】艾)-코리아카지노
- 3 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 4 Lake District: HF Holiday houses Derwent Bank and Monk Coniston
- 5 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 6 Villa Honegg: an insider's tip for the Central Switzerland
- 7 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 8 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 9 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 10 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 11 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 12 Europe First Timers
- 13 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 14 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 15 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 16 Funniest of Fodor Threads
- 17 Iceland for Nine Days
- 18 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 19 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 20 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 21 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 22 Rome or Venice first
- 23 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 24 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 25 A quick visit to Hampton Court