I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Hotels
- 2 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 3 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 4 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 5 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 6 Luggage Storage
- 7 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 12 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 13 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 14 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 15 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 16 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Back from Paris
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 Summer Travel order
- 23 10 days in Paris and......
- 24 Another tipping question: concierges
- 25 Brugge hotel help