I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 2 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 3 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 4 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 5 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 6 Moldova and Transnistria
- 7 Camogli and surrounds
- 8 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 9 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 10 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 11 Whistle stop family road trip
- 12 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 13 SURPRISE TRIP
- 14 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 15 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 16 travel fan 220v?
- 17 Palermo Apartment
- 18 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 19 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 20 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 21 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 22 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 23 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 24 Barcelona - places to stay
- 25 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary