I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 2 Anniversary trip to France
- 3 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 4 First visit to London
- 5 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 6 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 7 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 8 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 9 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 10 Two days in Rome
- 11 London is it worth it?
- 12 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 13 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 14 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 15 International drivers permit
- 16 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 17 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 18 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 19 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 20 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 21 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 22 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 23 Naples + Walking Tour
- 24 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches