I have rented a Europcar rental car for 2 days in April through AutoEurope.
Unfortunately, AutoEurope says the Europcar Pickup Centre I'm using doesn't offer GPS rental. I can't change the Pickup Centre as there is no other centre close by from any of the major rental providers that suits my itinerary.
Does anyone know of a company in Italy through which I can rent only a GPS unit?
If it is decently priced, I may consider renting the Unit for the duration of my stay (18 days) to be used even when walking about.
Please note - I am not a US resident. Searching online has provided only companies that rent and ship dirent to US residents. I'm looking for a company from which I can pick up the unit in Italy.
Thanks for your help!
Possible to rent only a GPS Unit to be picked up in Rome?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bad Experience with Argus Car Hire Insurance offered by them
- 2 Baby cot
- 3 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 4 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 5 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 6 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 7 Seeking Ideas/Suggestions for Post Rhine River Cruise in Switzerland
- 8 Restaurant recommendation for Milan
- 9 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 10 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 11 Hey Fodor's
- 12 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 13 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 16 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 17 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 18 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 19 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 20 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 21 Christmas in salzburg
- 22 Getting from Conrad Dublin to Train Station
- 23 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 24 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 25 Pre-Trip Jitters!