We are in the beginning stages of planning a trip with our daughter who will be 17 at time of travel. We were going to go on a cruise in July but for a variety of reasons have decided against it... we are looking at Italy (we have been once) or Spain. We are traveling on FF miles and the flights to Italy are a bit of a drag (many stops and long travel time) I can fly to Madrid direct from DFW for economy super saver miles and get all 3 tickets for a total of 150,000 miles in "economy plus" (no idea how much better that will be than regular economy have never used it). I have another thread for the Italy trip but thought I would get some ideas to propose to my daughter... she is not a hearty traveler and on both trips to Europe we ended up seeking medical attention - once in Florence and once in Paris. Yikes.
Recently, I had to leave our vacation in Cabo after a hospital stay and an early flight home to have emergency gallbladder removal. I am still home recovering and Vicodin is my friend so please forgive any strange sentences or typos
When: May 2014 May 5-19 in and out of Madrid
Who: 57 year old husband, 46 year old me and 17 year old daughter
Why: a graduation present combined with her 16 year birthday "trip/gift" (It was delayed to combine the two events)
Flying on FF miles in and out of DFW to Madrid
Would like to spend May 10-17 @ http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/agpmb-marriotts-marbella-beach-resort/ - we have a Marriott time share that I have a good chance of swapping for that property.
Would LOVE to either do a day trip or over night to Morrocco during that week... (possible??)
So we arrive in Madrid on May 6 @ 10:05 am....
May 6 - 10 - Open? - Thoughts? We are not really "big" city people (Preferred Florence over Rome for example - don't hate us!) Seville looks amazing to me... Ronda as well...
May 17 - 19 (could spend the last few nights in Madrid?) flight leaves @ 1;00 pm on May 19th...
Dream a little with me so I can help our daughter have a wonderful trip that falls within our budget... I really want it to be special for her and know this might not be her "first choice" but feel it could be a wonderful experience.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한게임 바둑이 노하우 =접_속:【"ttx983.com"】추천인:지퍼
- 2 과천경마 ▼ 접속 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 3 검빛경마 ▼ 접속 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 4 안전놀이터∮@∮ ZVZ78 ◦ COM ∮@∮【코드: ddr77】〃〃메이저놀이터추천
- 5 트리플나인 ※연결 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 6 경마왕 ≪ 접속주소 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 7 경마문화 ▶ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 8 경마왕 ≪ 접속주소 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 9 경마결과 ≪접속주소 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 10 검빛경마 ▶ 홈피:≫zkk47.com≪
- 11 My Topic Title경마결과 ≪접속주소 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 12 사다리사이트⊇♒☮♒ ZVZ78。COM ♒☮♒codedr77 사다리사이트추천
- 13 경마결과 ≪접속주소 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 14 배팅사이트⊇♒☮♒ ZVZ78。COM ♒☮♒codedr77 배팅사이트추천
- 15 메이저놀이터⊇♒☮♒ ZVZ78。COM ♒☮♒codedr77 메이저놀이터추천
- 16 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 17 트리플나인 ● 연결 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 18 경마왕 ● 연결 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 19 Best GBP 250 Per Night London Hotel
- 20 경마결과 ◐ 도메인 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 21 두바이경마 ● 연결 :≫zkk47.com≪
- 22 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 23 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 Self Drive French Canal Barge